[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I could see James J or Great plays as Tun Chai Pote ,  and James M plays as Pawit . haha  For me, I really I want to see James J pair up with Patrica.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Now that you mention it Prisna, I think James Ma would suit the role of Pravit. Jirayu and Pat would make a cute couple but I still find Pat to be a weak actress who really needs to work on her speech and facial expressions. Between the two girls, I think Yaya is more suitable for the role. 

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
pat is adorable as heck but her expressions need improvement. it's still a little stiff. she's so cute and graceful in interview. lols.

grate and yaya! :D

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Latest news is that Khun Ying Mangmom isn't finished with the script yet and the rumours of it being James and Yaya is untrue. It's still unknown on which Channel this lakorn will go to. People will have to go cast for the roles and they'll also look at specific actors as well. 

YeuCandy

sarNie Egg
My choice would be Rome and Yaya. So I am hoping it's those two. maybe Mark can play Prawit character since Prawit character is only 3 years older than Prissana. Rome would be a great Tun Chai Pote since he is suppose to be 29-30 years of age. As for Matt she should be Srisri, Prissana's 2nd sister. How I wish they are making it right now but this time with a wedding and a happy ending for Srisri too.

Nike_Lilly3

sarNie Egg
I would love James J. with nong Pat because she suit the age or Son with Yaya, just want to see with a new pairing since Son is 26 and Yaya is 20-21, a new fresh pairing...

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Please allow me to vent for a bit. WTH was Channel 3 thinking!? They had the copyrights to this lakorn but put off with producing it until they lost the copyrights and now it belongs to a low key network. Furthermore, look at this

https://www.facebook.com/lookforprisana

They've been hosting auditions for months now trying to find a newbie to be casted as Prissana but sadly, all of those girls are a joke. I don't understand the need to find an inexperienced young girl to take on such a big role in such a classic remake. If it were still with Ch 3, they have 2 of the best candidates to ever take on the role which are Yaya and Patricia. Even Matt or Preem would be decent choices. Ch3 also has the best selections of actors to take on the role of Chai Poj. Heck, if it were with Channel 7, even Mai Davika or Stephany would do. I always say that I like to be as optimistic and open minded as possible but I can't seem to have any of those positive feelings seeing how one of my beloved lakorn is already being ruined in the process haha. Well at least with Chao Sao Kong Anon, Esther is going to be in there so one of the 3 segments won't be so bad. 

Mae

sarNie Adult
I wanna see Preem and Great again! This would be a perfect lakorn for them. Crossing fingers! :drools:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Been confirmed for a few months now. They been filming this for a while now.

P'ek is Num................n'ke is newbie. 

Cr to: yingmangmoom

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Are you serious??!! Love Num in his earlier lakorn days, but not a big fan lately.  Funny thing is I just finished rewatching Tik & Teya’s version.  Maybe I didn’t understand chemistry back then, but WOW…they had amazing chemistry.  I wonder why Teya didn’t do more dramas.  The only other time I saw her acting is in Cold Case (I think).  I adore Tik as Chai Pote. 

Reactions: Mae

spanky

sarNie OldFart
big fan of Num in the earlier years...but errrr....well at least his acting should be good..he doesn't seem to age well

Reactions: Mae

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think it's really weird to go from Tik to Num in a remake since both are like in the same age group. Num is old to be this elegant P'ek...he seemed worn out always have bags under his eyes. And how old are they going to pick the N'ek. If she is really young in her late teen, I don't think I can watch it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree he look so worn...how old is pk? Number looks his age 40+? The suit looks silly on him too...nk gonna be 16? I never saw the original ....

byebye

sarNie OldFart
n'ek was young....but Tik was perfect in that role...and even the age gap he was still young looking enough to where it didn't look like a pervert trying to up one on a teenager.

Now Num on the other hand...his age shows all over him. He looks so so tired and seemed to have life suck out of him. I think he can play p'ek in another role but not this. Though....even with my complain I probably still watch lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
what does it mean Prissana the series ? does it mean the story continue after they are married ? after Prissana , there Anon  , the guy that like Prissana but she pick the pe'k and third installment is the p'ek sister .

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Teya was also in a a lakorn with Paul, Krong Petch. She lives in the US and I think she said she wanted to try to break into Hollywood vs. stay in the Thai industry.

Yeah are they going to do all 3 parts? 2nd part was Jao Sao Kong Anon and 3rd part is Rattanawadee.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
i'm trying to watch the tik/teya version now...
Tik & Teya's version was very cute.  First time I see a n'ek running around in a bathing suit LOL!  And Teya was so cute as Prissana.  Tik was so dreamy too.