[PPTVHD] Prissana The Series (Srikhumrung Production)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Can't really picture Dome here. Plus i don't trust any source until someone gives a legit interview about this. I would totally choose either Chakrit, Great, or Por Trissadee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Me too. Glad for Yaya but I don't know about Dome in this role. I see him as such a playa. IDK. IDK.
I might not watch it. Don't want that playa's hands on my gal.... haha

(~Mark, Boy or Pope would have been better then Dome!).
P'Pope and P'Boy would fit for this role too but Mark his abit young to play a Tanchai
maturer roles plus he can't cos his in Neua Mek 2 with Mint and also Khun Nok C 2
projects

seema

sarNie Egg
I don't mind Dome in here. Appearance wise...they matched with each other. In terms of acting...yaya is two steps above becoz I think dome is a bit stiff in that dracula lakorn with ploy. But that was his first lakorn right? People will get better with time.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Well , well I am happy with that !!!! To be honest ,I don't really know Dome that well but since seeing him with Yaya at a uniqlo event , I did think that they were quite an attractive pair . I love Yaya with Nadech but I know they have to have other projects with different partners ,so I am now curious to see what the end result would be :thumbsup:
OMG! I know, right? But I bet I will keep imagining Nadech in here with Yaya! :cry1:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Grate or Pope would be a great candidate! But oh well.

I don't mind Dome-Yaya! They look cute together that Uniqlo event.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't mind Dome in here. Appearance wise...they matched with each other. In terms of acting...yaya is two steps above becoz I think dome is a bit stiff in that dracula lakorn with ploy. But that was his lakorn right? People will get better with time.
He might be stiff cos the one with Ploy is a modern lakorn and prissana is a period
style he might be better in classic

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I dont might P Pope as well. I think hes charming enough to be Tanchai. He and Yaya would make a great couple. I actually thought they were kinda cute together in Tawan Deud too.. lols..

I hope they confirm soon.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If Pope get pra'ek in here. I'll totally watch it. He have such a killer smile. like it is so cute.His smile brighten up my day whenever i see a pic of him.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
It would be a dream come true if it wasssss NADECH!!!!! Lol...

I know I know, I'm a YADECH bias! What can I do, YADECH is jist to hot together! But it would be cute to see boy, and Pope with yaya. Im up for the both of them to pair with yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I dont might P Pope as well. I think hes charming enough to be Tanchai. He and Yaya would make a great couple. I actually thought they were kinda cute together in Tawan Deud too.. lols..

I hope they confirm soon.
the cute thing is their age gap P'Pope his 29 and Yaya 18 its like a maturer man
and younger girl forbidden love story

shengvang

sarNie Adult
the cute thing is their age gap P'Pope his 29 and Yaya 18 its like a maturer man
and younger girl forbidden love story
Lol...that is so true! Wow, I have never thought about there big age gap. But its ok, I think they both look good together! And lol. Forbidden love story, I like that!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
The age gap do benefit for this though cause Tanchai was much older then Prissana and Prissana was only like 18 so Pope and Yaya would be a good match..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Pope or Great...they both got those lady-killer smiles. This would be a good chance for Pope to play the serious role again because Mor Wattana was a little boring, while Tanchai is slightly more playful and cute. I can totally imagine it!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Teya on the subject of the lovely Yaya.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLL21o20Irk&feature=plcp&context=C36419c5UDOEgsToPDskKqRj1di0rKn8H7rCKYaMBL

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
does anybody knows what they are talking about ??? Gosh i really need to learn thai !!!!!
Woody (the dude in the clip) is asking Teya about if she knows people are saying she looks like Yaya. And Teya is just saying people are telling her that Yaya looks like her back in her younger days. Teya is happy that they ate comparing the 2 and is ok with it. Basically all they are saying in the clip is that Yaya looks like Teya.