Pour my heart out?

Monk33

sarNie Egg
I can't make up my mind. I'm absolutely in love with my girlfriend. I just really want to pour my heart out to her. The relationship is still young and new but my feelings don't lie. Should i or no?

darvil

sarNie Adult
You should do it slowly.

Too much and it'll overwhelm her.

Plus you would be giving her a bit too much control over you.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hmmm totally agree do it slowly because us girl goes into shock mode when guys tells us they are "in love" with us.. its not because we may not feel it or what not but because us girls think harder that guys do and we tend to think that if guys rush into telling us things they don't really mean it and like u said the relationship is still young and new... I would get mad if someone tell me that

However,

It isn't wrong to tell her that you care about her show her some of those feelings but sleekly and minimal...

sarN

sarNie Granny
take it slow .. cuz if there a guy who come out saying he ' so in love with me" such a short peroid of time . The first thing in my mind is ..."he want sex??" lolz ok i prolly thinking to much but dat how i feel haha.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
sorry when i used "absolutely in love" it was just a statement. I have yet to say it to her and i do not want to say it till i really mean it. What i was trying to say was tell her how i truely feel about her.

LALAEK ::: you are right, words are cheap that's why i alwayz used my action to show her how much she really means to me.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yes yes words are cheap .... some pplz use and abuse them and then it hurts the person they say it to ... those losers... well from what i see you care about her alot.. i dare not say in love but care about yes :) and yes actions speaks louder than words..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:p P'lek theheheh I love you to lolss :p but just speaking the truth ... don't say you love someone unless you know for sure that you do...... symtoms of love

when you can't go to bed thinking about them
when you can't eat cause you worried about them
when everything arounds you remind you of them
when there is nothing negative about them no matter how crappy they treat you
when you can say .... I love you without having to think about it ....

haha all those symptoms toss them out the window because ............ you wont need them untill u do the last one...

if you have to think about saying "I love you" then you aren't in love yet :p hehehehe

but keep yah head up I can tell you are a good boy :p and sometime if u need live advice ill be happy to help in flashchat join us sometimes ill be happy to meet u =) and no i wont broadcast ur advice lol =)

Monk33

sarNie Egg
it's all good thanks alot. it seems like we're doing great since she's starting to open up to me and this girl is a closed book. to be on subject though, i've been just hinting these feelings little by little and try not to overwhelm her. i spoil her though lol...

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
no don't pour ur heart out till u know she feels the same. but being a pessitmistic person i always feel that only one gives it their all/pour their heart out while the other doesn't or as much. do it at ur own risk.

Monk33

sarNie Egg
well time will prove everything but im good now so i can hold it in longer but i think me and her are good because we were talking last night and she told me. she can actually see me and her one day living together under the same roof.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
awwwwww :) hehehe how cute and wow future... lolss nice thing to think about as for me hahah lol my future is an old lady eating yogurts lolss ill be like fran drescher from the nanny...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Here's my two cents:

Think with your mind, not with your heart.

That means, do not base things from emotion only. Just give it some more time. You don't want to risk exploding the relationship, cuz you know, there is a risk.

Just tryna help.

Lionheart

sarNie Egg
Dpending on the maturity of the women ur liking...

1) If she's in between the ages of 17-26....treat her like shit and she will like you more. Chances are, she has no clue of what kind of a guy shes looking for because she's a little immature and probably wont notice the good things a man has to offer. She basically wants to have fun shopping, socializing and clubbing. No really, dont treat her like a dogg but try not to be as nice as u want to be. Alot of women in this age bracket would get turned off by a guy who is easily excessable. You know the saying, NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

1a) if she's in bewteen the ages of 26-66. Shes probably been around the blocks a few times. Has seen her share of nice & bad men. So basically she knows about the politics of dating. No need to play mind games with women who have been beaten with a broomstick 100x over. They know what they want in a man. Be yourself, hopefully she will like you for who you are.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Dpending on the maturity of the women ur liking...

1) If she's in between the ages of 17-26....treat her like shit and she will like you more. Chances are, she has no clue of what kind of a guy shes looking for because she's a little immature and probably wont notice the good things a man has to offer. She basically wants to have fun shopping, socializing and clubbing. No really, dont treat her like a dogg but try not to be as nice as u want to be. Alot of women in this age bracket would get turned off by a guy who is easily excessable. You know the saying, NICE GUYS FINISH LAST.

1a) if she's in bewteen the ages of 26-66. Shes probably been around the blocks a few times. Has seen her share of nice & bad men. So basically she knows about the politics of dating. No need to play mind games with women who have been beaten with a broomstick 100x over. They know what they want in a man. Be yourself, hopefully she will like you for who you are.
hahha ooooh.... ^_^ u better be wary to use rules like this...cuz u end up overgeneralizin', CATE-GOR-IZIN' women...n when it doesn't apply, yo ass is in deeeeep sheeeit ;)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Tell how her u feel if u r sure of ur feelings. U don't want to say something and take it back later. I hate it when guys do that. W/E, sorry i got a lil carry off there. Anyways, first things first, u have to know how u feel about her, i mean how u truly deeply feel for her, then if u think u r ready tell her! It's not a matter of how soon or how late its a matter of what u feel.

natty

Chubs
hmm.. for some girls.. actions alone wont cut it.. you have to say it too.. i mean for some, they just want to hear the words you know..

treat her kindly, dont shower her with too much affections, once in a while do something nice.. surprise her with dinner or take her somewhere she likes.. or just buy her a single rose without having a special occasion attach to it.. little things says alot.. just dont do it tooo often.. i dunno once a month or every other month or something is enough.. just be consistant..