pop ups

xn2004

sarNie Egg
when i turn on my laptop w.o turning on the internet or the wireless internet there would be lots of pop ups from IE with the address 62.4.84.53 it drives me crazy and it would takes over 10min before i can exist it all. it makes uploading slower after the put my password. i know i cant reallt expain it but it really annoy me. i would wondering if anyone might tell me what is the problem? thanks in advance ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
I'm not too certain but it looks to me you might have a vundo trojan. There is a solution for it. For the removal, visit this site. Click

noungning

Heartless
you might have spyware and adware programs that automatically installs onto your computer when you visit random sites like lyrics sites, mp3 sites, or whatever sites. they tend to self install and cause ur computer to slow down and then u'll get a pop up every 3-5 mins then it attacks you then it slows down. try getting a spyware/adware remover from download.com that is free trial or freeware.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know this might be a little off topic, but i don't think it needs it's own separate thread. When you guys are trying to download files from megaload do you guys get a worm intrusion notice??? i want to download stuff from that site, but don't want to try off my anti-virus. Is it save for anyone to download from megaload?

darvil

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I know this might be a little off topic, but i don't think it needs it's own separate thread. When you guys are trying to download files from megaload do you guys get a worm intrusion notice??? i want to download stuff from that site, but don't want to try off my anti-virus. Is it save for anyone to download from megaload?
[post="114013"][/post]​
I have a hard time believing megaupload will give you worms. You sure its not false alarm? or something entirely different?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Probably not. but the popup warnings are annoying. Good to know that megaload doesn't have worms though. thanks to the reply.

darvil

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Probably not. but the popup warnings are annoying. Good to know that megaload doesn't have worms though. thanks to the reply.
[post="115304"][/post]​
Yea the popups are hella annoying. But its just something you have to tolerate because its free. Popups make them money. -_-

anan

sarNie Adult
xn2004 said:
when i turn on my laptop w.o turning on the internet or the wireless internet there would be lots of pop ups from IE with the address 62.4.84.53 it drives me crazy and it would takes over 10min before i can exist it all. it makes uploading slower after the put my password. i know i cant reallt expain it but it really annoy me. i would wondering if anyone might tell me what is the problem? thanks in advance ^_^
[post="108677"][/post]​
I would personally suggest you to use Mozilla Firefox as your default Internet browser

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

It is so far better and faster than IE, + secured too... ^_^

And No worries about spyware or hijacking pages stuffs ;o)

xn2004

sarNie Egg
i use Forefox as my default but still IE still have pop ups for me . i dont understand why this happen. this happen after i install my Interent Norton Virus 2006.

swtanne

xn2004 said:
i use Forefox as my default but still IE still have pop ups for me . i dont understand why this happen. this happen after i install my Interent Norton Virus 2006.
[post="118877"][/post]​
Hi, I'm getting the same problem and now I've switch to firefox but even when I open a window like My Computer or My Document there's still pop ups b/c it's IE also..is there anyway I get get rid of it?

darvil

sarNie Adult
swtanne said:
Hi, I'm getting the same problem and now I've switch to firefox but even when I open a window like My Computer or My Document there's still pop ups b/c it's IE also..is there anyway I get get rid of it?
[post="120774"][/post]​

What most people don't understand is that.. Virus and Adware are very different.

You probably have an Adware problem. In that case you will need to download softwares to delete it. Programs like spybot etc etc