Poot Mae Nam Khong (DaraVdo)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i totally feel the same way as you beamsgirl...they wanted Alexandra to play with Weir. why can't they wait for her. one year is not long to wait for her to come back from her study. they can make other la korns while wait for her. no one match this nang aek role in here except Alexandra. i'm so mad and so sad and so dissappointed. :lmao: :angry: i notice Jui always get to replace other nang aek in the la korn. this is like her 4th time replacing in la korns. she replace Aum two times in Viva allawang and Pootsaoproudsanay, and Aom in Sainamsarmchewit. and now she replace Alexandra in this la korn.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still pissed off..Even my sister is lol..Damn...They shouldn't even remake it..No offense but I don't like Jui...Ugh...Hope she gets to play with Weir again when she comes back...Sucks..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang it..I soo not liking Jui..sorry, never a fan of her. I don't know why she even still get to play the N'ake role when she's not even pretty at all..I don't see any sparks in her and her acting is a total shame...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i agree they shouldn't make this la korn at all. they should wait for Alexandra to come back from her study then make it. i read her interview she reject this la korn because she is preparing to go study in April 2008, probably after she finish filming her la korn with Cee, which probably take 3 months of filming. she said will go study for 2 1/2 years in Japan,Tokyo. she wants to play this la korn but she has a plan to go study already so she has to reject it. i agree Jui+Weir doesn't have sparks or chemistry together. odd bad pairing. i don't like her either. her acting is not good and her voice annoys me. she looks older than him too. i'm still so sad that Alexandra didn't play in this la korn. my sister will be mad if she found out Alexandra is not nang aek anymore and she doesn't like Jui either.

max

sarNie Elites
I am still so mad! It is going to take a while for me to not be mad! LOL! Honestly, I really like Jui, and she is very pretty, but... I cannot take this. No offense to anyone, but I seriously wish with all of my heart that they would have canceled her lakorn with Cee so that she can act in this lakorn with Weir! I am very mad, so mad that I am not going to watch this, and most likely I will not watch the lakorn with Cee. Ahh!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i feel the same way as you max. i'm so mad and so dissappointed!!! it will be a while before i stop being sad. yeah if there is miracle i want Alexandra to still play in this la korn with Weir. i don't really care about her la korn with Cee that much either. i was looking forward to seeing her la korn with Weir in here more. and my hope was all high when i read the news that they will play together but now it crash so badly. :lmao: now i'm mad at Alexandra too because she's the one who rejected this la korn, they wanted her as nang aek but she decide not to play anymore. i don't get it why can't she wait after she finish filming this la korn with Weir first then she can go study. it will be done filming by this year ,she can still go study this year. doesn't she know the fans really want to see her and Weir pair up again. she's so mean. :arrg:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
it's Jui now...hmmm Isnt Jui older than Vier but oh wellz, I'm kinda glad that it's Jui and not Alexandra....nothing against Sandra though

Vanida

Save World Save Life
yeps same feeling. im glad jui is the nang'ek here. i think jui is prettier than alexander.

everybody know jui prettier then alexandra body and face just b/c she dont have the nice body since thai people are so crazy about looking fat especially if you're a dara gotta be skinny if she go on a diet she prettier then most of the thai dara right now but she half laos she short but sandra match this role since its like esarn lao ban nok style dam it why they change it yea kind of lost hope watching this remake since sandra aint in here anymore why cant they just wait for her to come back then it take 3 years to watch the remake haha :lol:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think jui w. is pretty/sophisticated looking. she's a great actress. she is a lot prettier than alexandra.
nothing again her and alexandra is not all that great. she just played one lakorn. still she lack emotional expression.

the n'ek from the old version is thai not lao. she did a great job and she didnt speak lao. they spoke in thai language but a few character in there that spoke a lil essan.

so if they had alexandra, are they going to change her script to speak lao through the movie? just wonderng. otherwise she would be speaking thai.

i want to see the movie b/c the storyline is quite interesting.

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
UGHH!!! IM AM SOO MADD RIGHT NOW!!! ugh i wish she did that lakorn before she went to japan instead of rejecting it..i only like weir with alexandra...ughhhh PLUS its more interesting with SAO LAO BAO THAI

itz all about that PLENG RUK RIM FUNG KHONG 2!!! AHAHHA

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i dun think Jui is skinny like other actresses...i think she's fine...for alexander, it's not her height and body that makes her not pretty. it's her face....pretty=face, not body....and i dun think alexander is pretty.....jui is prettier