Poo Soam Fao Sub

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
i really like the song to the ending.....cant stop listening to it....
though they were going to put boran song but,... this work better...

Me too, it really sound nice..but how come I never get to hear the opening theme song.
Episode 3 doesn't have it too. Did they cut it off.. Love the old casts for this lakorn

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
Stefan looks so good in this lakorn. Lung still looks the same, but I hate his role.

annea

sarNie Adult
hope its not a sad ending......not a big fan of stefan but i like this lakorn....nice seeing kob onscreen again..........

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Esp. 3 was so good!! Mostly Kob & Stefan until that bitch Sonya butt in. I still hate the flashbacks though. It's like you see Kob & Stefan in the present and then flashback to the past and then back to the present and the cut, cut, cut just ruins the mood. Don't u think so? I hope next week's eps. will be good too!!

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think this style is what the editor are using, where the past is reminsced once in awhile and then during an episode a person tells the whole story of the past and how everything came to be. It wasn’t like Roy Rak Roy Ardeed where the past was shown first and then the present (where flash back occurs, and the viewers already know what had happen). In PSFS they want to keep us wondering so the we’ll will stay in tune. LoL. Dida’s still not good at editing, they need to add an strong flash of light, or a little black and white when transitioning to the past scenes that way we’ll known they’re refering back in time.

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha.. it was cute how Stefan was spelling out his name and everything to clarify that his nickname, Pee, does not mean FAT. :lol:

:blink: if there's anyone that should be Tom's 'tua tai tua tan' ..that person should be Kob's mom. she is evil to the core that her spirit deserves to be forever locked in hell. i hope i'll never see anyone treat their mother that way. :(

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
I think this style is what the editor are using, where the past is reminsced once in awhile and then during an episode a person tells the whole story of the past and how everything came to be. It wasn't like Roy Rak Roy Ardeed where the past was shown first and then the present (where flash back occurs, and the viewers already know what had happen). In PSFS they want to keep us wondering so the we'll will stay in tune. LoL. Dida's still not good at editing, they need to add an strong flash of light, or a little black and white when transitioning to the past scenes that way we'll known they're refering back in time.
The lakorn Roy Rak Roy Adeed...is that Pim and Captain lakorn...if it is...I want it to be just like that lakorn..
I want to watch that lakorn again..so sad and touching.. :( They didn't show the preview for the 4th episode..
Nway, 3 more days :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I was thinking the same thing, if Pien (Tom) wanted someone to replace her, Pimala's (Kob) mother is fit for it, she's creating alot of sin for herself, being a cheater and treating the elder like crap.

As for the opening credit, channel 7 didn't have neither for all three episode that aired last week. The ending of episode 3, Sonya was talking about a History Play, so they might go see it in episode 4. Since Pien can't get through Pimala (she has a charm with her now), she's going to visual taunt her during the play when they reenact Ayuttaya sacraficial scene, scene where Poo Soam was killed to guard the treasure w/ his spirit.

moilee

sarNie Adult
For those who live in USA....what tape number are you guys watching now "PSFS". I went to the store yesterday and only tape one came in but it got rent out. The owner of the store told me that she's taping the third rounds on this lakorn...so I guess it must be a good lakorn. P.S...I'll stop by the store again today and she's better not tell me to try another trips on this lakorn....otherwise I'll be very pissed.

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
how come they don't show the opening credit??
Did anyone notice that the credit song in episode 3 wasn't the usual song? My wild guess is that this song most likely is the opening theme. If so, we're really not missing much...since I much prefer the ending theme we've been hearing.

I've seen all three episodes, but so far, the storyline hasn't really grabbed my attention yet. LNJ was definitely more interesting and addicting as far as plot goes. Regardless, I really enjoy Kob and Stefan's interactions in Poo Soam Fao Sub. Why do they have to be so cute together... T.T

Anyhow, I'm going to have to watch the rest of this lakorn just for the sake of their interactions. :wub:

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also agreed that in this one stephen and kob are so cute together...and kob looks so fresh and young as well...she does look younger than stephen...

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i also agreed that in this one stephen and kob are so cute together...and kob looks so fresh and young as well...she does look younger than stephen...

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait to see this week episode. Want to see more weet scenes between the pranang and I wonder when they will remember their past life.