Poo Praiya's partying photos leaked...

solin

sarNie Adult
She is young and has the right to have fun....I don't see anything wrong in this !
Sometimes I really find that thai reporters, or even entertainment, like making a big deal for nothing.
Plus she is in a foreign country and in a new environment ! Even Benazir Bhutto used to have parties when she was in Oxford lol.
I just want to say that everyone (important or not) has their own life and leads it as he wants.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
this is how ppl party in england know how to have a good time ppl just like gossip and to twist words and stories thats all shes just havin fun u only live once in this life time its not a big deal to me .. but its a big deal that she cant have fun and ppl to get the words twisted talk about annoyin so called friends pshh

it's def. not wrong to have fun. it's actually not wrong to do anything unless you're hurting others. she's a grown up and can make her choices.

if she were partying in the US, she'd get free publicity. :lol: being a thai star though, she'll face different consequences. it's about being a grown up, making your choices and knowing the consequences.

lom

sarNie Egg
LOL. OMG.. those are only pictures. I guess my clubbing pictures would be shocking to others then. LMAO.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol, these are considered racy photos? These photos makes her look like an angel compared to Paris Hilton's or Lindsay Lohan's.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know for sure I ain't gonna post any of my pictures with guys on the internet anymore. If I ever go to Thailand, they might think I am a big time slut and whore :loool:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
There is nothing wrong with partying the way she did but Poo has to realize that she is from a very conservative country and is well known by everyone there so when photos like these are leaked she has to be able to accept the criticisms from people. I saw a clip of her being interviewed by the press and to me she seemed very rude to the point of being a B....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I know for sure I ain't gonna post any of my pictures with guys on the internet anymore. If I ever go to Thailand, they might think I am a big time slut and whore :loool:
Seriously, that would put me in the "slut and whore" category too!!!