Poo Pituk 4 Yaek (Dida)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
episode 1 on today anyone watch any yui or woot fan here? I don't think i watch much just skip some and see kartoon be evil here haha she so pretty in here

Vanida

Save World Save Life
i lie not watching it haha cant stand it like dorky vang mom say its boring not interesting lakorns its funny and good to yui+woot fans but just the storyline is boring even kartoon in there im not watching just see preview on ch7 give me idea how the lakorn is like

lol i watch this to buy time!!! it's ok, but it's like actually pointless...cause there's no interesting thing at all - and anyway...IT'S LIKE REWATCHING A LAKORN that is so boring and predictable.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
agree with u nong grace every words u say its true boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100XXXXXXXXX funny i didnt watch but got a feeling its boring then boring

edit: people who are reading this my think gosh this girl if its boring why the heck u posting or coming in this thread lmao true whatever u wanna say it the truth it is boring i just want shout it out

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
this lakron is too long..more than like 40 ep...dang love the actress and actor but not the storyline.............

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- i thought that this was okay....it was really long...and there is a second one too....yui should play better lakorns with better story lines ^.-