Poo Pituk 4 Yaek (Dida)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
credits to noiki at spicy
yui will play as a police and woot will play as a teacher whp protects the credibility of the police force....they argue alot and another couple in here is aont ratipong and cartoon intira....she will be a bratty girl at the beginning but turns good at the end.....i think there is another couple but havent been mention

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
yeah another Yui lakorn. but i am still upset that they wont partner her up with cute p'ek!!!!! no offense to Woot fans out there but i was hoping she'll reuite with arnus, vee, mos or oil again or any other hot pe'k out there!!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
according to noiki this will air after talay saab nok gawao

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Any picture of the lakorn yet, anyway good news for me because yui has another lakorn come out.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
according to noiki this will air after talay saab nok gawao
thanks for the info. wanna see b/c of kartoon sorry i never watch yui and woot lakorn together and i would probably fall asleep or cant even pay attention not b/c i dont like yui or woot just boring lakorns they have for me though.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
see like the good lakorns and with popular dara air 2-3 days every week but the one air everyday arent the good ones to watch mostly... seem like it

myx

sArNieZ
hope this one would be good. so far i haven't been watching yui's lakorn lately.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
can't wait to see another lakron of yui...i hope they pair her up with someone diffrent pr'eks.....anyways i hope its better than their last lakron that they've done..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
lol yea it didnt air yet but seen preview woot on ch 7 news it seem alright i guess but not the best haha

untinnu

sarNie Adult
I like Yui..but most of her lakorn sucks..(I like Roongthip though), no offense to her or her fans..it's the lakorns, not her, that I'm bashing...