suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Seven

The welcome party to introduce Khun William and Khun Dao turned out to be a huge embarrassment for Wiwit. He never thought his grandfather and parents would announce the wedding date so early. On top of all that, he had explaining to do that very night after the party.
Wiwit had never seen his grandfather so angry. His parents were disappointed. His uncle, Prasoot, was speechless. Wiwit looked at Wanrop for help but even Wanrop looked away. It was all up to Wiwit himself to do the explaining.
“Explain yourself!” his grandfather bellowed. “Who were those two shameless women?!”
“Uh…
“Stop hesitating!” exclaimed Khun Akkara.
“They’re my ex-girlfriends krub,” said Wiwit.
Khun Akkara held up his hand to slap Wiwit but Wanrop held him back.
“Jai yen krub Khun Poo,” said Wanrop.
“Aie Wit, do you know that this makes our family look bad?” asked Khun Akkarat, Wiwit’s father.
“I’m sorry,” said Wiwit.
“Alright, I think Wiwit learned his lesson now,” said Khun Prasoot. “Besides, he’s getting married soon. Once he’s married, he’ll know better not to mess around with other women.”
“At first, I was going to pair you up with Noo Picha,” began Khun Akkara. “Then, you tell me you already have a girlfriend. I really don’t know what you’re thinking. When are you going to start being responsible?”
Khun Chai Akkara turned to his children.
“Akkarat, Napa, I think Wiwit and Airin should wed as soon as possible,” said Khun Akkara. “I’m tired of his fooling around and bad behavior.”
“Ka,” replied Khun Napa. “Their wedding is already scheduled for the first of next month.”
“Good,” said Khun Akkara. “But not good enough. I want him to wed as soon as possible to prevent any further troubles. Even better, I want him to start going to work regularly.”
“Ka,” said Khun Napa.
She turned to her son, Wiwit.
“You should thank Khun Poo,” she told him. “You and Noo Rin will finally be together soon.”
“Khob khun Khun Poo krub,” said Wiwit.
“Well, tomorrow Napa and I will check the calenders for a good date,” said Khun Akkarat.
“The sooner the better,” said Khun Akkara.
He didn’t say another word. Khun Akkara went up to bed leaving the rest of the family standing at the foot of the stairs.
“Alright, I think that’s enough,” began Khun Prasoot. “It’s been a long day and a tough night. Let Wiwit go to bed and think about his past mistakes. Enough scolding him for now.”
Khun Prasoot patted his nephew on the back and he too, went upstairs to bed. One by one, Wiwit’s parents went upstairs. Now, it was only Wanrop and Wiwit.
“So what do you plan on doing to Khun Airin?” asked Wanrop.
“Our agreement is still the same,” said Wiwit. “My plans haven’t changed.”
Wanrop shook his head and put an arm around Wiwit’s neck.
“Listen up bro, taking revenge upon a weak little girl is not going to do you any good,” said Wanrop.
“Little weak girl?!” exclaimed Wiwit. “Are you kidding? Did you know she’s a boxer? Not only that she embarrassed me in public twice! Now, don’t even mention tonight. She made me lose face. I’m not going to lose to her. To make things sound better, I’m actually helping her. If it weren’t for me, where do you think she’s going get six million to settle her mother’s debt?”
“Is her mother’s debt really six million?” asked Wanrop.
“Chai,” answered Wiwit.
He laughed.
“Do you think boxing is going to earn her six million?” asked Wiwit. “I don’t think so.”
“Your revenge is really worth that much?” asked Wanrop. “You know I can just give the six million to Airada.”
“You better not do that,” said Wiwit, warning him with his pointing finger. “If you do that, Khun Poo will be suspicious of you. Why would you withdraw that much money from your account? What are you going to say if he asks you that?”
Wanrop thought for a moment.
“Aow na,” said Wiwit. “I got this. I promise no one will lose face.”
“Uh uh,” said Wanrop. “I’m going to bed. Go ahead and stir up your evil plans but be careful, Airin seems like she’s hard to handle.”
Finally, Wanrop went to bed too.
Back at home, Airada warned Airin about Wiwit’s girls. However, Airin didn’t seem to be bothered by them.
“Oy P’Da, I’m not worried about them,” said Airin. “I know what to do na.”
“Right now, the only things that bother me are Mom’s debt, your problem with Wiwit, and the new shopping complex project,” said Airada.
“Well don’t worry about Mom’s debt and my problem with Wiwit,” said Airin. “I’ll take care of those. Once I marry that guy, I’ll pay off her debt. Dee mai dee na, I can even solve the shopping complex issue. Watch. I’m going to make that dumb guy sign over this marketplace land area to me and the problem will be solved. There will be no shopping complex project.”
“Do you think it’ll be that easy?” asked Airada. “This area has been the Wachiratan property for years. Do you think he’s going to sign it over to you just like that?”
“Oy, P’Da, don’t you ever get tired of asking me questions?” asked Airin. “Just stop stressing out for one minute. I hate to see you stressed. Okay, I admit that I’m part of your worries but stop thinking about these issues. Start thinking positive. I’m going to sleep now. I’m tired.”
Airada shook her head and turned off the lamp by her bed. Then, she instantly fell asleep.

Morning came fast. Airada woke up early to prepare breakfast for her mother and sister before she headed off to work. Her mother wasn’t even home and Airin was still asleep. Then, she got dressed and grabbed her bag. When Airada headed out towards the gate, a little boy of about ten years of age called out to her attention.
“Can I help you with something?” asked Airada.
“Are you Pa Duang’s daughter?” asked the boy.
“Yeah, is there something wrong?” asked Airada.
“I’m Noi’s son krub,” said the boy. “My Mom owns that food cart by at the end of the street in the marketplace. Pa Duang was there while ago to get something to eat but two muscular guys with black shirts and jeans took her away. My Mom wanted me to tell you. She said they’re from the gambling hall, krub.”
Airada’s heart raced and she had never been so scared before in her life. It had been a month since they made the deal with Sia Decha to settle her mother’s debt. Now, they only had a month left. What were they going to do with her Mom? Airada could not think clearly. She thanked the boy and rushed back in the house. Airada shook her sister until she was awake.
“P’Da, you still haven’t gone to work?” asked Airin sleepily. “What did you wake me up for?”
“Mom got kidnapped,” said Airada.
Airin got up at once and dressed herself quickly. Then, she headed out the house with her sister. Wanrop was waiting outside the gate.
“Morning krub,” he said.
“Khun Wanrop ka, I’m sorry but I think I’ll be a little late for work today,” said Airada.
She said this all very fast.
“Wait,” he said. “Are you okay? Where are you going?”
“My Mother got kidnapped by her creditors,” said Airin. “We have to go now.”
“I’ll go with you,” said Wanrop.

They went to the same place as they did last time. The three were led to Sia Decha and his men. Duang was again tied to a chair and her mouth was covered with duck tape.
“Release my mother!” shouted Airin.
Wanrop pulled Airin back.
“Who’s the handsome guy?” asked Sia Decha.
“I’m here to help Khun Duang,” said Wanrop.
“Gaw dee,” said Sia Decha. “She owes me ten million.”
Airin and Airada looked at each other in horror.
“Mai jing!” exclaimed Airada. “It’s only six million.”
“Last time I said six million,” said Sia Decha. “Now, it’s ten million. You have to pay for interest.”
“You crazy fat moron!” exclaimed Airin.
She tried to kick him but Wanrop pulled her back.
“Khun Airin, stay still,” said Wanrop. “I’m going to help your mother either way. You can’t just use violence to resolve issues with people like this.”
“People?!” shouted Airin. “He’s a blood thirsty pig!”
“Rin, stop it right now,” said Airada.
She turned to Sia Decha.
“We still have a month left,” she said to him.
“If I don’t get ten million within a month, Nang Duang dies,” said Sia Decha.
“If you touch her, I’ll skin you alive and then I’ll make pork skins out of you!” exclaimed Airin.
She was still punching and kicking while Wanrop held on to her.
“Alright, if I give you two million now, you must release Khun Duang,” said Wanrop.
“Khun Rop, you can’t do that,” said Airada.
“That’s the only way for them to release your mother,” said Wanrop.
“Gaw dai,” said Sia Decha.
“Release this woman now,” said Wanrop patiently. “Within two hours, a guy named Tawan will bring you the money.”
“Do you think I’m stupid?” asked Sia Decha. “If I release this woman now, I won’t get the money.”
“I guarantee,” said Wanrop. “I won’t fool you.”
Sia Decha thought for a moment and nodded.
“Release the woman,” he said to his men.

In the car, Wanrop called Tawan and told him of the situation. He made Tawan promise to keep everything a secret. Then, he dropped Airin and Duang off at home and went to work with Airada.
“Khob khun mak na ka,” said Airada.
“Mai pen rai krub,” said Wanrop. “As your employer, I must take care of you. Your problems are my problems too. At first, I was going to come take you to work but…
“But I had to put you through trouble,” said Airada.
“Don’t feel bad about it krub,” said Wanrop. “It’s my job.”
“Khob khun ka,” said Airada.

Wiwit felt something tingling on his nose. He twitched and opened his eyes. Rubbing his nose, he looked over to the side and kissed the sexy woman sleeping next to him.
“Did you sleep good?” she asked him.
“Ja,” replied Wiwit. “What kind of question is that? With a beautiful woman like you next to me, of course I slept good.”
She pinched him on the nose again and kissed his cheek.
“Alright, well I gotta to work,” said Wiwit.
He got up and stretched. Wiwit glanced at the clock on the nightstand. He was already two hours late for work. Knowing his grandfather, Wiwit was ready for the scolding but he had already made up an excuse in mind.
The stress from the night before and all the scolding from his parents, grandfather and uncle had been stuck on his mind. After everyone went up to bed, Wiwit left the house and went to the bar. That’s where he met the highly attractive bartender, Bow.

“Where have you been all night?” asked his grandfather.
As soon as he got to the company, Wiwit was called to his grandfather’s office.
“I went to sleep at Tawan’s house krub,” Wiwit lied.
Khun Akkara called for Tawan. He came in and stood there next to Wiwit. In his mind, he wondered why the angry looking Khun Akkara called for him.
“Was Wiwit at your house last night?” asked Khun Akkara.
Tawan finally caught on. Not wanting to cause more trouble for Wiwit, he lied to Khun Akkara.
“Krub,” replied Tawan. “Khun Wiwit said he was stressed and he needed someone to talk to. He talked about his mistakes and…
“Alright, that’s enough,” said Khun Akkara. “You may both go.”
When they left Khun Akkara’s office, Tawan pulled Wiwit’s sleeve.
“Hey did you lock up my house before you left?” joked Tawan.
He laughed.
“Toh, stop joking with me,” said Wiwit. “But thanks for your help man.”
“You’re one lucky guy,” said Tawan. “I almost couldn’t help you out there.”
“Why not?” asked Wiwit.
They walked to Wiwit’s office and carried on with the conversation.
“I had to do something important for Aie Rop,” said Tawan. “I just got back to the company a little while ago right before Khun Akkara called me to his office. Almost didn’t make it.”
“What did Aie Rop ask you to do?” asked Wiwit.
“Aie Rop asked me to keep it a secret but I’m sure he’s going to tell you anyway,” began Tawan. “I went to the gambling hall.”
“What?” gasped Wiwit.
Tawan told Wiwit about the urgent incident earlier that morning. Wiwit couldn’t believe his ears. After work that day, he planned to talk to Airin about it. Even though he had a grudge against Airin, he felt very sorry for her mother, Duang. Wiwit decided to carry on with his plan. Take revenge upon Airin and at the same time, help settle Duang’s debt.

However after work that day, Wiwit’s parents told them they finally scheduled the perfect date for his wedding. They asked him to invite Airin over to talk about it. Wiwit and Airin will officially wed in two weeks.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight

“Why? Why can’t I go to your wedding? You’re my daughter. I’m your mother. I have the right to go to your wedding!”
Duang was not happy when she was told she wasn’t allowed to go to the wedding.
“Mae, if you want money, you’d better stay put here,” said Airin. “Please don’t go.”
“I will go! I will…
“If you go, don’t expect to get any money from me,” said Airin.
“Gaw dai,” said Duang.
She held out her hand.
“Arai mae?” asked Airin.
“Give me some money,” demanded Duang.
“No!” exclaimed Airin. “Don’t forget you’re still in a debt!”
“Here krub.”
Standing at the door behind Duang was Wiwit. He held out several billfolds to Duang, who grabbed it instantly.
“How did you get in my house?” asked Airin.
“Your front gate wasn’t locked,” said Wiwit, putting his hands on his hips.
“Mae, you better not gamble that money away,” said Airin.
“Who said I was going to gamble?” asked Duang. “I’m going to buy kanom.”
She looked at Wiwit and thanked him.
“Well, what are you doing here?” asked Airin.
“Picking you up so we can go to the studio,” replied Wiwit. “Khun Mae scheduled an appointment for us to take our wedding pictures.”
“Dee jung,” said Duang. “Have fun! I’m going now.”
She left, leaving Airin and Wiwit standing at the door.
“What are you standing dumbly there for?” asked Wiwit. “Let’s go. Or, do you want me to carry you to the car like I did last time?”
“If you dare, I will punch you in the face,” said Airin.
Wiwit held out his hands to pick her up but he wasn’t fast enough. Before he even touched Airin, he was sitting on the ground rubbing his jaw. Then, Airin walked coolly outside to the car, followed by Wiwit. She closed the gate and got in the car with Wiwit.
“That’s just great,” said Wiwit. “How can you punch me like that? What if I get a huge purple bruise? I’m not going to be handsome in the wedding pictures.”
“Pssh,” said Airin. “You’re not that handsome anyway.”
Wiwit’s eyes widened. His tension was rising. He just wanted to strangle her but he had to focus on the road.
“Oh, I think you already know this,” said Airin. “But, I’m going to tell you anyway. After we get married, you’re not to touch me. If you do, I will murder you.”
Wiwit spat.
“Do you think I would want to touch you?” asked Wiwit. “If it weren’t for my freedom, I wouldn’t have hired you to be my fake wife anyway.”
“Good,” said Airin. “It’s good that you know.”

They arrived at the photography studio shortly afterwards. Khun Napa was waiting inside looking through a wedding photobook.
“Aow, Noo Rin,” she said, getting up to give Airin a hug.
“Sorry to keep you waiting,” said Airin.
“It’s okay,” said Khun Napa. “I just got here a little before you and Wiwit.”
Wiwit was running out of patience. He had a date in two hours and he didn’t want to be late for it.
“Mae krub, if we’re all here and ready, let’s go ahead and take the pictures,” said Wiwit.
“Mae, Ta Wit, you’re in such a hurry,” said Khun Napa. “Don’t worry. Noo Airin will be all yours.”
“Yeah, she’ll be all mine,” said Wiwit.
Wiwit went inside the dressing room to put on the groom’s outfit while Airin was in the makeup studio. When he finished, he went out to wait with his mother in the waiting area.
“I’m going to take a nap,” said Wiwit. “When she comes out, wake me up.”
Khun Ying Napa playfully slapped Wiwit on the thigh.
“Get up and sit properly,” she told him. “You’re going to mess up the groom’s suit.”
Wiwit made a face and straightened his posture.
Airin reappeared before them about thirty minutes later. Khun Ying Napa gasped and circled her to be daughter in law a few times.
“Very beautiful,” she said, smiling brightly. “I must be the luckiest mother in law in the world to have a daughter in law as pretty as you.”
Wiwit shook his head and rolled his eyes.
“Come on, let’s take the picture already,” he said.

If it weren’t for the complications and bickering between the couple, the photoshoot session would’ve been finished ages ago. Instead, it took three hours! And not to mention the breaks in between.
After everything was done, Khun Ying Napa said goodbye to Airin. Then, Airin walked to Wiwit’s car. When she opened the car door, Wiwit shut it with a loud bang.
“What are you doing?” asked Airin.
“I should ask you that!” exclaimed Wiwit. “How could you act like that in the studio?! If it weren’t for your whining, we would’ve been done ages ago!”
Airin smiled. She knew where he was getting.
“Why? Do you have a date?” asked Airin.
“In fact, I do,” replied Wiwit. “But you just had to screw it up for me!”
“Good,” said Airin, turning around.
She opened the car door but Wiwit slammed it shut again.
“Take a taxi home,” said Wiwit. “As a matter of fact, let me call one for you.”
Wiwit took out his cellphone but before he could dial a number, Airin snatched his phone from him.
“What are you doing?” he asked. “Give me back my phone.”
“Well let’s see what your mother will say if she finds out you abandoned me on the street,” said Airin, pretending to scroll down to Khun Ying Napa’s name.
Wiwit breathed heavily.
“Alright, get in the car,” he said, finally.
Airin held on to his phone until the car stopped in front of her home. She threw it back to him and got out the car with a smile and sassy walk.
“Tua sab, you just wait,” said Wiwit, to himself. “After we get married, you’re going to be sorry. If you want to play with fire, I’ll be more than happy to accompany you.”

No, Wiwit. You’re the one playing with fire.

A few days before the wedding, Wanrop went to visit Airada in her office. This was probably his second favorite place in the company…Airada’s office. He visited her everyday and would just talk about random things.
“How are you krub?” he asked her.
“Fine ka,” replied Airada. “Just a little worried about Airin and Khun Wiwit.”
“Honestly, I’m worried about that too,” said Wanrop. “Oh and I also rented a house for you and Khun Airin.”
“A house?” asked Airada puzzled.
“Well, you don’t want to everyone to know that you live near the marketplace,” said Wanrop. “I think it’s better if you and Khun Airin stay in that house temporarily.”
“Khob khun mak na ka,” said Airada. “You’re very thoughful.”
Wanrop smiled.

Finally, the day of the wedding came. Duang was still disappointed that she wasn’t allowed to go but for the money, she could bare it.
For security purposes, Khun Chai Akkara asked a few cops to tend the wedding. Among them, was Officer Chana, one of Wanrop and Wiwit’s childhood friends.
“Man, it’s hard to believe a playboy like Aie Wit is getting married,” Chana said to Wanrop and Tawan.
“Yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of,” said Wanrop.
“Hopefully Aie Wit reforms himself and become a better person,” said Tawan.
“Chana,” said Khun Akkara, appearing next to them. “Did you already check and secure everything in the lobby?”
“Krub,” replied Officer Chana.
“Dee,” said Khun Akkara. “I want to make sure no one barges in to interrupt the wedding.”
When Khun Akkara was out of sight, Chana turned to his friends.
“Why would he think someone would interrupt the wedding?” asked Chana.
Wanrop and Tawan looked at each other.
“Perhaps, Aie Wit’s ex-girlfriends get jealous and come back to claim him,” joked Tawan.
Chana laughed.
“Come on, let’s go check on Aie Wit,” said Wanrop.
A few doors down, Airada was helping Airin get into her wedding dress.
“Why is it so hard to put on?” asked Airin.
“If you want to call off the wedding now, it isn’t too late,” said Airada, laughing.
“Are kidding me?” asked Airin. “I came this far and only a few steps away from my goal. Why would I call it quits now?”
After putting on the wedding dress, the sisters heard a soft knock on the door. Airada went to open it and Khun Ying Napa came in. There was a thin, black medium sized box in her hands.
“Sawadee ka,” said the sisters.
“Ja,” said Khun Napa.
She turned to Airin and held the box in front of her. Khun Ying Napa opened the box. Inside, there was a beautiful diamond set.
Airin gasped and then hesistated.
“I…I can’t accept that,” she told Khun Ying Napa.
“Yes you can,” said Khun Napa. “Come on, Airada, help me put these on your sister.”
“Ka,” replied Airada.
Airada held the box while Khun Ying Napa put the necklace on Airin. Then, Airada handed the bracelet to Khun Ying Napa. Airin put the earrings on herself. The three women stepped in front of the mirror and smiled.
“Suay mak,” said Khun Napa. “It suits you very well.”
“Khob khun mak ka,” said Airin.
“Mai pen rai ja,” said Khun Napa. “We’re going to be a happy family.”
She turned to Airada.
“I’ll leave your sister to you now,” said Khun Napa. “I’m going to check on Wiwit.”
The sisters walked Khun Ying Napa out the door.
“How do you feel about lying to them now?” Airada asked them now. “If Khun Ying Napa finds out that you and Wiwit are playing them, she’ll be very disappointed and sad.”
“I know,” said Airin.
She began to worry about Wiwit’s mother. How would she feel if she knew that her son’s wedding was all a joke?

Khun William, Khun Dao, and Khun Belle were the first guests to arrive at the wedding. Wanrop, Tawan, and Chana went to greet them immediately.
“Sawadee krub,” said the guys.
“Sawadee krub,” said Khun William.
He looked at Chana.
“This is…
“Oh, this is Officer Chana, one of my best friends,” said Wanrop, introducing Chana to his business partners.
Chana’s eyes were on Belle.
“Chana,” said Tawan.
He nudged Chana in the arm to get his attention.
“Krub,” said Chana. “Sawadee krub.”
“Well, please come in,” said Wanrop, leading everyone inside to the tables.
Everyone followed Wanrop in except Chana and Belle.
“My name is Chana krub,” said Chana to Belle.
“I know,” said Belle. “Khun Wanrop just introduced you while ago.”
“Krub,” said Wanrop smiling. “This way krub.”
Belle stepped forward but the hem of her dress got in her heels. Chana grabbed her around the waist before she hit the ground. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment.
“Khun suay mak na krub,” said Chana.
Belle pushed him away and stomped on his toe. Then, she walked inside and joined her parents at the table.
Chana massaged his toe and shook his head.
“Definitely my type,” he said to himself.

At last, it was stage time for the bride and groom. Airin tried to put together a love speech in her mind but no matter how hard she tried, it didn’t sound very poo-dee ish. Wiwit, on the other hand, was perfectly prepared due to his previous experiences with women. Sweet talk was his thing and lucky Airin, Wiwit went first.
“Today, I’d like to welcome and thank everyone for joining my special day,” began Wiwit.
He stared deep into Airin’s eyes while he spoke.
“This beautiful woman next to me is my future, my heart, my life, my every breath,” continued Wiwit. “She’s my everything. I would like to spend the rest of my life with her and love her forever.”
The whole room burst into a loud applaud. Wiwit pretended to kiss Airin but instead he whispered a challenge to her ear.
“Beat that,” he said.
Airin’s heart beat fast. There was no way she was going to lose to this guy. Just a little love speech was no big deal. She could do it too.
“Thank you everyone for joining me on my special day,” said Airin. “This guy beside me is beyond a dream come true. I am very happy and blessed to have him by my side.”
Airin saw Wiwit’s ex-girlfriends in the distance. They sat at different tables far back with a few other guests that Airin was not familiar with. By the look on their faces, Airin could tell they were very jealous.
“I am the luckiest woman in this world,” said Airin.
This time, the guests’ applaud was even louder than Wiwit’s.
“I’m going to kill you!” screeched Mon.
Just as she stomped her way up to the stage, two policemen grabbed her and escorted her outside. Not wanting to embarrass herself, Nit angrily left the wedding without seizing anyone’s attention.
“Mai mee arai ka,” said Khun Ying Napa. “Let’s all enjoy the food.”
She turned to Wiwit.
“It’s time to cut the cake,” she told him.
“Alright, krub,” said Khun Chai Akkarat. “The bride and groom will now cut the cake.”
The guests applauded one last time and the Wachiratans exited the stage back to their tables. After the wedding, the guests congratulated the newlyweds and left. Finally, Airin found herself in the car with Wiwit moving in with the Wachiratans…

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

Wiwit opened his eyes and realized that he was sleeping on the…floor! How did end up on the bare floor? With only a pillow, Wiwit couldn’t believe he slept so well the whole night through. If he was on the floor, where was Airin? He pulled himself up and his heart sank when he saw Airin sleeping comfortably on the bed. Then, she rolled over and opened her eyes.
“Good morning ja tee rak,” she said to him.

“Why are you on my bed?” asked Wiwit, shockingly. “How did you…what did you…
Wiwit suddenly remembered the glass of milk she offered him last night after the wedding. Without thinking twice, he drank it like a stupid idiot.
“That milk!” exclaimed Wiwit. “What did you put in the milk?”
“Do I really have to tell you everything?” asked Airin in disbelief. “How can you be that dumb?”
Wiwit was about to strangle her but the rapping sound on his bedroom door stopped him.
“Who is that?” Airin asked Wiwit in a whisper.
“Wit, Noo Rin, are you up yet?”
It was Khun Ying Napa’s voice.
“Khun Mae!” exclaimed Wiwit.
Airin put her hands over his mouth. Wiwit jumped into the bed quickly got under the covers. He put his arms over Airin but she pinched him.
“Stop it,” he said. “If she comes in and sees me on the floor, she’s going to suspect we’re up to something.”
Wiwit bent down to retrieve his pillow. He put it back in place and told Airin to scoot closer to him.
“Hug me, hug me!” he said.
“Wiwit, Airin,” Khun Ying Napa called out.
“Krub, give us a minute!” yelled Wiwit.
They heard Khun Ying Napa giggle.
Airin scooted closer to Wiwit but felt something hard at his crotch.
“What the heck?!” she exclaimed, so that only she and Wiwit could hear.
“Have you ever heard of morning wood?” asked Wiwit. “Now come on! Hug me!”
Airin made a disgusted face and put her arms around him. Khun Ying Napa entered the room and saw the couple hugging sweetly in bed. A bright smile spreaded across her face.
“Narak jung,” she said.
“Khun Mae, what are you doing here early in the morning?” asked Wiwit.
“I was just checking you two,” replied Khun Ying Napa. “Just wondering how the newlyweds are doing.”
“We’re okay,” said Airin.
“Did you sleep well?” asked Khun Napa.
“Ka,” replied Airin.
“Krub,” answered Wiwit.
“Well, get dressed, Khun Poo is waiting for everyone to have breakfast with him,” said Khun Napa.
“Okay,” said Wiwit.
As soon as Khun Ying Napa left the room, Airin and Wiwit jumped off the bed on opposite sides as if they were magnets repelling.
“Now go pee!” exclaimed Airin, covering her eyes.
“Oh, okay,” said Wiwit.

“Drugged you?!”
Wanrop and Tawan were very surprised when Wiwit told them that he was drugged by Airin. Tawan shook his head.
“Are you sure?” he asked Wiwit. “How can a little girl…
“You don’t understand,” said Wiwit, banging his left fist on Wanrop’s desk. “She’s not an innocent angel as everyone thinks. She’s poisonous.”
Wanrop smirked.
“Good for you,” he said. “Finally, you’ve got someone who can control you.”
“Look, whose side are you on really?” Wiwit asked him. “I’m your younger cousin.”
“She doesn’t seem that bad though,” said Tawan. “Actually, she doesn’t seem bad at all.”
Wiwit shook his head and slumped in a chair.
“You don’t know her as well as I do,” said Wiwit.
“I don’t think you know her well yet either,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit stood up from the chair and threw his arms in the air.
“Alright, I give up talking to you two,” he said. “Man, you guys are no help.”
“Where are you going?” asked Tawan.
“He’s probably going to go kill himself,” said Wanrop.
“I’m going to the battlefield,” said Wiwit. “And I’m going to win.”

On the way out, Wiwit ran into Officer Chana. He wasn’t in his uniform.
“Aow, Chana, what are you doing here?” asked Wiwit. “You’re not working today?”
Officer Chana shook his head.
“No, I’m looking for someone,” he replied.
“Who?” asked Wiwit.
“Khun William and Khun Dao’s daughter, Belle,” answered Chana.
No way. Wiwit wasn’t going to let this guy flirt with his lovely Belle.
“What makes you think she’s here?” Wiwit asked him.
“Aow, her parents are your business partners so I thought she would be up here with her parents,” replied Chana.
“She’s not here,” said Wiwit.
“Khun Wiwit ka.”
Belle was standing right across the hall. As she approached them, Chana turned to Wiwit.
“I thought you said she wasn’t here,” said Chana.
“How am I supposed to know?” Wiwit shrugged.
When Belle saw Officer Chana, she paused and looked at him. That night when she tripped, he caught her with and held her in his arms. No. She needed to stop thinking about that.
“Sawadee krub,” said both guys simultaneously.
Wiwit and Officer Chana exchanged looks.
“Khun Belle krub, if you don’t mind, will you go out to lunch with me?” asked Chana.
Wiwit slightly pushed Officer Chana away.
“Or you can go with me,” he offered.
Belle looked at both guys. Officer Chana leaned into Wiwit’s ear and in a whisper, he reminded Wiwit that he is now a married man.
“Khun Wiwit has a date with his wife, Khun Airin,” said Chana. “But, I’m free today.”
Chana held out his arm to escort Belle. For a second, she forgot that Wiwit was married and saddened by the fact that Wiwit was no longer single, she looped her arm around Chana’s. She decided to forget Wiwit.
After the pair disappeared into the elevator, Wiwit was so angry, he kicked a nearby rolling chair.
“Ow!”
Wiwit turned around and realized the chair had hit Airin, who had just come out of her sister’s office.
“Oh it’s you,” he snarled.
He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into elevator.
“Let me go!” she exclaimed.
Wiwit released his grip and stared angrily at her.
“What’s wrong with you?” she asked.
“What are you doing at the company?” asked Wiwit.
“Well in case you haven’t already noticed, my sister, Airada, works here,” Airin replied smartly. “Second, I have something important to discuss with you.”
“What is it?” asked Wiwit.
Before Airin could answer, the elevator door opened. Standing in front of them was a handsome, professional looking young man. He smiled at the sight of Airin.
“Who are you?” asked Wiwit, stepping out of the elevator.
“My name is Teerachart, or you can simply call me, Chart,” replied the young man. “I’m here for an interview with Khun Pichet krub.”
“Oh,” said Wiwit. “Well good luck then.”
Wiwit steered Airin away from the elevator towards the exit.
“Don’t worry,” Teerachart muttered under his breath. “Luck is on my side anyway.”

Wiwit demanded that Airin get into the car.
“Where are we going?” asked Airin.
“I don’t know,” replied Wiwit.
“Well, may I make a suggestion?” asked Airin. “Let’s go to the gambling hall.”
“Go to the gambling hall,” Wiwit repeated. “For what?”
“Have you forgotten our agreement?” asked Airin. “You said you would settle my mother’s debts after we married.”
“Oh, no wonder you’ve been following me all day,” said Wiwit. “Gaw dai. But, I’m not going to give it to you all at once.”
“Hey, are you trying to cheat me?” asked Airin.
“Cheat you?” asked Wiwit. “We’re talking millions here not just a few baht. How can I just give all the money at once? Use your brains.”
“Oh,” said Airin. “You’re right.”
“In addition, Aie Rop and Tawan already helped you with two million,” said Wiwit. “Today, I can only give you another two millions.”
“Okay,” said Airin.
Wiwit shook his head and withdrew two million baht from his account. Together, he and Airin went to compromise the debt with Sia Decha.
“I can only give you two million right now,” said Airin.
“Gaw dai,” said Sia Decha. “You still have almost a month left to repay the rest.”
“Give me another month,” said Airin.
“Are you crazy?” asked Sia Decha. “We agreed on two months already.”
“Aow na Sia,” said Wiwit. “Just one more month. By then, if the debt isn’t settled, you can have my wife.”
Airin stepped on Wiwit’s foot and nudged him in the ribs.
“Ow!” he bellowed, clutching his toe.
“Deal,” said Sia Decha.

When the bickering couple left Sia Decha’s, Airin pulled Wiwit’s sleeve.
“How could you say that?” asked Airin.
“Say what?” asked Wiwit. “Oh, are you scared that I’m going to sell you to that fat bastard?”
“Who says I’m scared?” asked Airin. “It’s just that you must show me some respect as your wife.”
Wiwit spat on the ground.
“You mean fake wife?” he asked, correcting her. “But if you want me to show some respect to you, fine.”
Wiwit stepped closer to her and grabbed her face. Just as he was about to kiss her, a male voice yelled out Airin’s name. Airin pushed Wiwit away and ran towards the guy the just approached them.
“Chin!” exclaimed Airin.
She threw her arms around him. Wiwit looked upon them with anger in his eyes. She was going too far now but he wasn’t going to let get her way…

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Finally there are guys that like Airin, i thought there only will be girls love wiwit.
Can't wait for wiwit to show his jealous towards Airina.
Thank you for being fast updater and this ff is amazing ^^

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Ohhhh Suay, may I call you Suay for short? You are so generous with your time. Every time I stalked this thread I see the new updates! What a special treats for us!

I'm loving this fan fic very much. We have many fan fictions with Yadech and only a few of them have Yaya's character as not too weak or helpless.

I'm glad Airin is a boxer so she could take care of herself and would not be taken advantage of by men; especially with Wiwit who seems to not giving her any respect atm.

It is good that you add Chart and Chin in here. They seem to fancy Airin and that would not sit well with Wiwit. Men are funny sometimes. It is ok for them to look at other women or play around, but when it comes to their woman then they are very possessive and jealous.

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ps: What is the meaning of Gammalor?

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Finally there are guys that like Airin, i thought there only will be girls love wiwit.
Can't wait for wiwit to show his jealous towards Airina.
Thank you for being fast updater and this ff is amazing ^^
You're welcome. Glad you like this fanfic!
I add these supporting characters in order to create suspense and curiosity.
:)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Ohhhh Suay, may I call you Suay for short? You are so generous with your time. Every time I stalked this thread I see the new updates! What a special treats for us!

I'm loving this fan fic very much. We have many fan fictions with Yadech and only a few of them have Yaya's character as not too weak or helpless.

I'm glad Airin is a boxer so she could take care of herself and would not be taken advantage of by men; especially with Wiwit who seems to not giving her any respect atm.

It is good that you add Chart and Chin in here. They seem to fancy Airin and that would not sit well with Wiwit. Men are funny sometimes. It is ok for them to look at other women or play around, but when it comes to their woman then they are very possessive and jealous.

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You may call me whatever you like! Lol!
You're welcome!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10

He stared into her eyes and smiled. Just sitting across from her and being able to see her face made his whole world better. It even made his ice cream tasted sweeter.
“Ow!”
Without warning, Airin thumped Chin on the forehead.
“What did you do that for?” he asked, massaging his head and then fixing his hair.
“Why do you keep staring at me?” asked Airin.
“Because you make my ice cream taste better,” replied Chin, smiling sweetly.
She raised her hand to hit him again but he grabbed it in midair.
“I’m just kidding,” he said. “Man, you’re still the same ol’ Airin, huh? Still headstrong and…
“And what?” asked Airin before Chin finished his sentence.
“And narak,” said Chin.
“Of course,” agreed Airin. “So when did you get back?”
Chin took another spoonful bite of his ice cream.
“A few days ago,” he replied. “I’m finished with my schooling now.”
“Really?” asked Airin. “Congratulations!”
“Thanks,” said Chin. “I came back to find a job here. I miss home and I especially miss you.”
“I miss you too,” said Airin. “I thought I’d never see you again.”
There was a moment of silence as they ate their ice cream.
“Well how are your adoptive parents?” asked Airin. “Are they nice to you?”
“Yes, they love me very much,” answered Chin. “How about you? How have you been? I see that you’re married now.”
“Unfortunately, I am,” said Airin. “It’s a long story though. I’ll explain to you later. Where do you live now? In my free time, I’ll go visit you.”
“I bought a condo right in the heart of Krungthep,” replied Chin.
“Well what were you doing around that marketplace area?” asked Airin.
“I went to find you,” answered Chin. “However, when I got to your house, no one was home.”
Chin pulled out his cell phone and texted his current address to Airin. Then, he looked up at her smiled.
“I’ve sent my condo address to you already,” said Chin.
Airin checked the message from him and promised to visit him when she can. They finished their ice cream and continued to talk.

Wiwit paced up and down his bedroom with one hand on his forehead. Think, think, think. Where can that girl be? How dare she skip dinner and stay out this late with that guy? His bedroom door swung open and in came his fake wife, Airin.
“Where have you been?” he asked. “Did you know everyone asked for you at dinner? I had to lie and say you were with your sister!”
“Oh thanks for covering up for me,” said Airin. “Even though I didn’t ask you to.”
Airin turned to go into the bathroom but Wiwit grabbed her arm and pulled her close against his chest.
“How dare you go out with another man and come back home this late?” asked Wiwit angrily.
Airin pushed him as hard as she could and he fell back on the bed.
“Why do you have to be so angry?” she asked. “Are you jealous?”
Wiwit stared at the woman before him deep into the eyes. He was confused. Why was he so angry? Was he really jealous?
“Why would I be jealous?” he asked her.
He knew he was lying. He was lying to himself and her.
“I’m warning you,” he said, pointing a finger at her. “You’d better start behaving like a good wife and act like a poo dee. This is only the second day and you’ve already missed dinner. Not only that I had to cover up for you.”
“Are you done talking yet?” asked Airin. “If you’re done, I’ll go shower now.”
Wiwit had nothing else to say. Why is it every time he scolded her, he always had to lose to her smart mouth?
Airin headed towards the bathroom and then turned back around quickly.
“Oh, and one more thing,” she added. “Don’t even think about sleeping on the bed tonight.”

He was really mad now. Mixed emotions grew inside of him and it made him even angrier that he didn’t understand himself. Wiwit had no idea why he felt that way. It was a feeling he never had before…strange!

Wiwit watched in jealousy and anger as Airin climbed onto the bed. His bed! The bed he never before shared with anyone. It never looked so comfortable. How can he let that woman have the whole bed to herself? He wasn't going to let that happen. He wasn’t going to sleep on the hard cold floor. Unable to control himself, Wiwit jumped onto the bed.
“Hey!” shouted Airin.
Then, he came up with the most clever idea that any guy wouldn’t be able to resist. He climbed on top of her and held her hands down.
“If you don’t get off of me right now, you will be very sorry,” said Airin.
“You’ve embarrassed and angered me so many times already,” said Wiwit. “This time, it’s my turn.”
He lowered his head and exerted more pressure on her as she tried to struggle free. Man, she was strong! As soon as his lips touched her neck, he felt the most horrible pain in his you know where. Next thing, he was lying on his back clutching his crotch area. She laughed as he moaned in pain.
“Do you feel sorry yet?” asked Airin. “Loser.”
Wiwit’s private hurt so badly that he could barely talk.
“Don’t you ever do that to me again,” she said.
Airin threw a comforter and pillow on the floor. Then, she pushed Wiwit off the bed.
“I’m going to be nice tonight,” said Airin. “I’ll add a comforter to your bedding. Good night na ja tee rak.”
Airin blew kisses at Wiwit, who was now lying on his back on the floor.
“You just wait and see,” said Wiwit, still clutching his crotch area. “I’ll let you have your way tonight.”
Airin ignored him and straightened up the bed. Then, she disappeared under the covers with a sly smile.
Wiwit made his “bed” on the floor and lied down. How can this girl be so undefeated? No. He wasn’t going to let that happen. He will defeat her himself…one day.

“AHAHAHA!”
Wanrop and Tawan burst out with laughter.
“You got defeated again?” asked Tawan.
He laughed some more.
“What’s so funny?” asked Wiwit. “If I knew you two would laugh at me like this, I shouldn’t have wasted my time telling you.”
“What do you expect us to do?” asked Wanrop. “Your wife is your problem. We can’t help that she’s YOUR wife.”
He was right. There was nothing Wanrop and Tawan could do to help Wiwit. Airin is his wife and marrying her was his own choice. Without saying another word, Wiwit left Wanrop’s office. He crashed straight into his mother.
“Ta Wit,” said Khun Ying Napa. “What’s wrong with you? You seem lifeless and tired.”
“Nothing,” said Wiwit.
“I have some good news for you,” said Khun Napa. “Perhaps, it will brighten your day.”
“What is it krub?” asked Wiwit anxiously.
He was ready for some good news. Anything beats thinking of that girl right now. Every time he thought of Airin, he had mixed feelings of fear and anger.
Khun Ying Napa held up two brochures. Wiwit took it from her hands and opened it up.
“What is this?” he asked her, puzzled.
“Your honeymoon with Noo Rin,” replied Khun Ying Napa. “Your father and I have already made reservation for both of you. I hope you both will like it.”
“Honeymoon in Hua Hin?” he asked.
Khun Ying Napa nodded once.
“Of course,” she said. “Just look at how breathtaking those beaches are. You and Noo Rin will have a romantic time!”
Great, thought Wiwit. Now was his chance to torture her without anyone else’s presence and suspicion. Wiwit smiled.
“See I knew you’d like it!” exclaimed Khun Napa.
She clapped her hands together.
“Khob jai na ja Mae,” said Wiwit.
He hugged his mother and excitement grew inside of him. Even if she didn’t want to go, Airin had to. She wouldn’t want to disappoint his parents for arranging everything.

Picha waved goodbye to her friends and walked to her car. Suddenly, something caught her eye. Heading towards the mall was Wiwit’s wife, Airin, and another man. He was young, handsome, and seemed very sweet.
“Who is that?” Picha asked herself.
She pulled out her phone and snapped a picture of the two.

Beep, beep!
Wiwit checked the new text message from Picha.
“Who is that?” asked Bow.
“Peach,” replied Wiwit. “Aow na, she’s just like my younger sister.”
Bow snatched the phone from Wiwit and opened the text.
“It’s a picture,” said Bow.
Wiwit leaned in to take a look. Recognizing the people in the photo, Wiwit snatched the phone back from Bow.
“That’s your wife!” gasped Bow. “Who’s that guy?”
“I don’t know,” replied Wiwit. “I don’t care. Let’s continue eating our lunch.”
“Wiwit ka.”
An uninvited guest appeared at Wiwit and Bow’s table. It was Mon.
“Wit, who is this woman?” asked Bow.
“My friend,” replied Wiwit.
“Friend?” asked Bow.
“Friend,” repeated Mon. “How could you say that Wiwit?”
“Aow well you told me before that you wanted to be friends,” said Wiwit.
Bow laughed.
“Who do you think he is?” asked Bow. “Your boyfriend?”
“You’re not any better than me,” said Mon. “How can you shamelessly come out to lunch with someone’s husband in broad daylight?”
Bow got up to face Mon.
“What a dirty mind you have,” said Bow. “How can you call me shameless when you’re the one trying to claim this man as your own?”
Wiwit buried his face in his hands. This cannot be happening again.
“Gae!”
Mon was ready to slap Bow but realizing that they were now the center of attention in the restaurant, she put her hand down.
“Wit and I are just normally have lunch,” said Bow. “Keep your assumptions and shit talk to yourself.”
Mon was fuming with anger. Not able to withstand the situation any longer, Wiwit got up and left the restaurant.
“Wit!”
“Wiwit!”
Too late. Wiwit was out and gone. There was only one thing on Wiwit’s mind right now. He was going to confront Airin about her little guy “friend”.

After the disastrous lunch, Wiwit went back to the company and kept to himself in his office. There was a knock on his door and without asking who it was, Wiwit called for the person outside to come in.
“P’Wit.”
Wiwit looked up and Picha was standing in front of his desk.
“Aow, Peach,” he said.
“Why didn’t you answer my text?” asked Peach.
“Because I don’t know what to respond,” replied Wiwit. “I don’t know who that guy is.”
“Sorry,” said Peach. “I didn’t mean to bring trouble to you and Khun Airin.”
“You don’t have to apologize,” said Wiwit. “You’ve done nothing wrong.”
Another person knocked on his office door.
“Kow maa,” Wiwit called out.
“Aow, Khun Airada,” said Peach. “How are you?”
“Sabai dee ka,” replied Airada. “I’m sorry Khun Wiwit; I didn’t know you already have a guest.”
“It’s okay,” said Wiwit. “I don’t mind.”
“You don’t mind but I do,” said Peach. “I’ve bothered P’Wit too much already today. I’ll be going now.”
Picha left the office.
“Please sit down krub,” said Wiwit to Airada. “Do you have something to talk to me about?”
“I just wanted to ask you what you plan on doing with that marketplace area,” said Airada.
“What do mean?” asked Wiwit.
Airada guessed that Wiwit must have not yet known that the marketplace area has been signed to him by Khun Chai Akkara.
“That area is going to be the future home a new shopping complex,” said Wiwit. “I thought you already knew that.”
“Never mind,” said Airada.
She turned around to leave but Wiwit stood up and told her to wait.
“Ka,” said Airada.
Wiwit showed Airada the picture of Airin and the male friend.
“Who is this guy?” asked Wiwit. “I’ve seen for the first time the other day but your sister refuses to tell me anything.”
Airada smiled.
“Sabai jai dai ka,” said Airada. “He’s just a friend. Chin grew up in the same neighborhood as me and Airin. Six years ago, he was adopted by an American couple and moved to America with them. I didn’t know he was back in Thailand though.”
“Oh,” said Wiwit.

That didn’t stop Wiwit from wondering. In fact, he wondered so many things about Airin. He didn’t want to worry too much though because he was sure to find out soon on their honeymoon. Wiwit was looking forward to more than learning more about Airin. He wanted to take revenge on her. Out of all the times she angered and embarrassed him, he had yet to take a move on her.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for being so nice to us, you keep updating so much.
Just wanna say that i really love your ff and you are doing a really good job with this.
Once again thank you for sharing this wonderful ff to us, and can't wait for ch11 na ^^

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Thank you for being so nice to us, you keep updating so much.
Just wanna say that i really love your ff and you are doing a really good job with this.
Once again thank you for sharing this wonderful ff to us, and can't wait for ch11 na ^^
You're welcome! Glad you like it. :)

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11

Wiwit was right. Despite Airin’s involuntary decision to go on the honeymoon, she went anyway to avoid upsetting Wiwit’s parents. Now, there was only her and Wiwit in the private little beach house.
As soon as they checked into their beach house that evening and put up their things, it began to pour down heavy rain.
“That’s just great,” said Airin to herself. “I’m going to be extremely bored.”
She sat on the bed and laid flat on her back. All of a sudden, Wiwit burst into the room. He was soaking wet from head to toe.
“Hey!” exclaimed Airin. “Don’t you know how to knock before you come in?”
“Are you blind?” asked Wiwit. “Don’t you see I’m all wet? By the time I wait for you to open the door, I’d probably die from pneumonia already.”
Wiwit grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom. Then, Airin began to wonder why he was outside in the first place.
Wiwit reappeared in the room with dry clothes on and collapsed on the bed.
“What are you doing?” asked Airin. “Don’t tell me you’re going to sleep already.”
“I’m tired,” said Wiwit. “We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”
“What do you mean a long day?” asked Airin.
“I went out to ask for directions and rented a motor boat for tomorrow,” replied Wiwit.
“Oh,” said Airin. “I hope you don’t expect me to go with you.”
Of course he did. Wiwit had everything all planned out. He would take her fishing tomorrow and pretend the motor boat would be out of gas. Then, he would leave her on a deserted island for few days. Ah, the perfect revenge!
“Get off the bed,” said Airin.
She tried to push him off but he was so heavy and his eyes were already closed.
“Don’t pretend to sleep,” said Airin.
She slapped him a few times and then realized that he had a fever. No wonder he wanted to sleep early!
Airin decided to let Wiwit sleep. With her stomach growling, Airin went out to the kitchen to see what was available. She checked every cabinet in case there was any medicine but there was none to be found. With the available ingredients, Airin decided to make some soup.

Within the nick of time, Airin’s soup was done. She tasted it and had a bowl for herself.
“Not bad,” she said to herself. “I’ll put up with this for now. Hopefully tomorrow, I’ll have some seafood.”
After finishing her bowl of soup, Airin went into the bedroom. She tried to shake Wiwit awake but he wouldn’t budge. She felt his forehead.
“Seems like he’s gotta high fever,” she muttered. “Hey, get up!”
Airin gave up trying to wake him. She went back into the kitchen and scooped a few ladlefuls of soup into a bowl for Wiwit.
“Don’t take it the wrong way,” said Airin. “I’m not being nice to you. I just don’t want you to die here.”
She carefully placed the bowl of soup on the nightstand.
“Nee khun,” she said, poking his arm. “Get up and eat something. I brought you a bowl of soup.”
He finally opened his eyes but he didn’t have the strength to get up. Airin propped up a pillow against his back and pulled the covers up to his waist.
“You made soup for me?” asked Wiwit.
“No, the fish made it for you,” she replied sarcastically. “Of course I made it for you. There’s only you and me here. Now get up and eat.”
Wiwit shook his head slowly.
“I don’t have the strength,” he said.
Airin made a face.
“Why are you so weak?” she asked. “Acting like a helpless child. Alright, I’ll feed you. When you feel better, you’d better get off the bed and say hello to the floor. There’s only one bed here and I’ll be the only sleeping on it.”
Wiwit nodded. His face was pale and his body was warm. His heart was pounding and his eyes concentrated on Airin. She carefully fed him spoon by spoon. Wiwit couldn’t take his eyes off her. He gazed deeply into her eyes as she fed him.
“Khob khun,” said Wiwit in a low voice.
Airin seemed surprised.
“Did you just say thank you?” asked Airin. “I mean you sound like you really meant it. That’s a first. Last time I saved your life, your thank you really didn’t catch my attention. I can’t believe a person like Wiwit Wachiratan can say thank you so sweetly like this.”
Wiwit smiled weakly.
“Can I sleep on the bed tonight?” he asked.
Airin thought for a moment.
“Gaw dai,” she said.
She fed him the last few bites, gave him some water, and set up their bed. Airin took a long pillow and put it in the middle of the bed as a dividing line.
“What are you doing?” asked Wiwit.
His voice was soft and weak.
“Are you sleeping up here too?” he asked.
“Of course I am,” replied Airin. “Where do you expect me to sleep? On the floor? You’re sick so you wouldn’t have the strength to harass me. So, I guess I’ll sleep up here.”
She reached over to the nightstand and turned off the lamp light on her side of the bed. Then, he watched as she pulled the covers over her.
“Oh and don’t you dare cross over to my side,” said Airin. “If you do, I’ll murder you.”
Wiwit wanted to laugh but he didn’t have the strength. Who is this woman next to him? Unlike the typical Airin, this new fake wife of his was caring and lovely. A surge of happiness rushed through Wiwit. This was their first night on the bed together.

Now that her sister was married and moved out, Airada had the bedroom they once shared all to herself. She missed her sister a lot. Even though they saw each other every day at the company, it was nothing like using to have Airin by her side.
Duang seemed to miss Airin too because she seldom went out. Instead, she stayed home in case Airin ever came to visit her. However, it was the money that she was looking forward to the most.
The rain ceased before the sun fully peeked over the horizon. Airin and Wiwit both opened their eyes at the same time and smiled. When they realized that they had their arms around each other, they retracted from each other instantly.
“You! You were…
Before Wiwit could finish, Airin threw a pillow at him. Wiwit massaged his temples and collapsed back on the bed onto his pillow.
“OYY!!!” he yelped. “My head hurts!”
Airin tilted her head halfway and looked at him crazily. What the hell is wrong with this guy? He was perfectly fine just a minute ago.
“Shut up!” she yelled at him.
Airin scooted closer to him and put her hand over his forehead.
“Your fever is gone,” said Airin.
When she wasn’t looking, Wiwit peeked at her with one eye and smiled. Then, when she turned back to him, he continued to whine in pain.
“Oy, my head hurts,” he said, with his eyes closed.
Wiwit pretended to be really in pain.
“Alright, alright,” said Airin. “Stay put here and I’ll get dressed to go buy you some food and medicine. Whenever you feel better, we’ll return to Krungthep at once.”
Airin got off the bed and went into the bathroom.
Wiwit carefully opened his eye to see if she was really out of sight. Then, he got up and stretched.
“You think I’m that weak?” he said to himself. “Ha, return to Krungthep. I’m having so much fun teasing you right now, why would I hurry back? I’m going to continue to let you serve me and take care of me. You just watch.”

Khun William, Khun Dao, and Belle went up to the company early the next morning to attend the meeting regarding the construction of the new shopping complex. They were already aware that Khun Akkara signed that area of land to Wiwit before they even got to Thailand. Khun Pichet put together a slideshow of his ideas of the future shopping complex.
“Impressive!” exclaimed Khun William. “When Khun Wiwit returns from his honey, we can start this project at once.”
“Uh, I think we should wait krub,” said Wanrop.
He had promised Airada that he would take care of the issue.
“I think we should carefully consider this,” he continued. “Once this project is approved, many people will be forced to relocate.”
Khun Akkara nodded his head.
“We came this far already and our plans are set,” said Khun Napa.
“I think Khun Wanrop is right na ka,” said Khun Dao. “Sure we’ve already reached an agreement but if so many people are affected by this, we’ll have to reconsider. Perhaps, we should have a backup plan.”
“Alright, everyone’s point of view should be taken into consideration,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “I think we shall discuss this again when Wiwit gets back.”
“That sounds good krub,” said Khun William. “Even better, I think we should wait for Khun Prasoot as well. We should listen to everyone’s ideas and take them into consideration.”
“Father gets back from Chiang Mai tomorrow,” said Wanrop. “I’ll talk to him about it then.”
Khun Chai Akkara nodded.

As soon as the meeting was over, Wanrop went to update Airada about the postponed construction plan.
“Just because the plan is postponed doesn’t mean it won’t be taken into effect,” said Airada. “Sooner or later, it will be approved.”
Wanrop sank into the chair opposite Airada at her desk.
“I’m sure we can come up with something better than this,” said Wanrop. “As of now, it’s the best I can do. That area is Wiwit’s property. Khun Poo wanted to give it to Wiwit even before the business agreement with Khun William and Khun Dao. Now, that it’s signed over to Wiwit, we’ll just have to wait for him to get back and discuss the matter again.”
“If Khun Akkara already had an agreement with Khun William and Khun Dao, why did he still sign over that property to Khun Wiwit?” asked Airada.
“That’s what I don’t understand,” said Wanrop. “What is Khun Poo trying to do?”
As soon as he heard the water turn off, Wiwit jumped back into bed and pulled the covers over him. He didn’t want Airin to catch him faking. When she opened the bathroom door, Wiwit pretended to moan in pain.
“Just hang tight,” Airin told him. “I’ll be back soon. Just don’t die before I get back.”
“If I do die before you get back, you will be a widow,” said Wiwit. “I don’t want to you to be a widow at such a young age.”
Airin made a face at him and left. Wiwit jumped up on the bed and threw his arms in the air.
“Yes, yes, yes!” he exclaimed. “I’m going to make you serve me and take care of me like a servant! Who’s the winner now?!”

After work, Chart went to meet his ex girlfriend, Bow, at her condo. He told her all about the meeting earlier that day.
“Really?” asked Bow. “That marketplace area is Wiwit’s?”
Bow went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. She handed one to Chart.
“Chai,” answered Chart, taking a sip of his wine. “I don’t understand, though. Why would that old Akkara fool sign that piece of land to that Wiwit guy after he agreed to do business in that area with those foreigners?”
Chart took a seat on one of the sofas and put one arm over the headrest.
“Is that so?” asked Bow.
She shook her head.
“It doesn’t matter though,” she said. “I have a plan.”
Chart smiled brightly.
“What plan do you have in mind?” he asked her.
“I can’t tell you anything right now,” said Bow. “Just do whatever you do and earn their full trust.”
Chart nodded.
“Krub.”

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12

The following two days were restless for Airin. Wiwit’s fever was gone but he still complained that he was still sick. His bottom seemed to be glued to the bed and he was definitely wasn’t himself. The only time Airin saw Wiwit off the bed was when he went to the bathroom. Otherwise, everything else was up to Airin: getting him water, feeding him, giving him his medicines, and just sitting there to keep him company. She was now getting worried and offered to accompany him to the doctor.
“Uh…I don’t need to go to the doctor,” he said. “Just give me a few more days and I’ll be myself again.”
When Airin turned around to fetch him a glass of water, Wiwit cracked a smile. His plan was actually working.
“If you don’t feel better by tomorrow, I’m taking you to the doctor whether you like it or not,” said Airin. “I don’t want you to die before you pay off my Mom’s debts.”
“So my life doesn’t mean anything to you?” asked Wiwit.
“Yeah, it does,” said Airin. “Your life is actually very valuable to me…
Wiwit smiled shyly.
“…because you have to pay off my Mom’s debts,” Airin finished.
His smiled turned into a frown.
Airin’s phone rang and seeing that it was Chin, she answered immediately.
“Chin, how are you?” asked Airin, answering the phone.
Wiwit stared angrily at her. He curled his fists and pounded it on the bed.
“Okay, I’ll see you in a little bit,” said Airin.
She ended the call and stuffed her phone in her back pocket.
“I’m going out,” Airin told Wiwit. “If you need anything, just call me.”
Wiwit rushed off the bed and grabbed her arm.
“What the…
“Where are you going?” he asked angrily.
“I’m going to meet up with Chin,” replied Airin. “Now, let me go!”
Airin suddenly realized that Wiwit was no longer a sick, weak man. He was perfectly fine.
“It seems like you’re all better now, huh?” asked Airin.
Wiwit let her arm go and pretended to collapse on the bed.
“Don’t fake sick in front of me!” exclaimed Airin. “You’ve pretended to be sick all along haven’t you?”
Realizing that she had finally caught on, he slightly nodded.
“You…you…
Airin was so angry she didn’t know what to say. Instead, she turned around and headed for the door. Wiwit quickly got up and grabbed her arm again.
“Where do you think you’re going?” asked Wiwit. “How can you go meet up with another guy when already married? This is our honeymoon!”
“Why so serious?” asked Airin. “This was all a joke in the first place. Now, if you will excuse me, I will be heading out.”
Airin jerked free from his grab and headed out the door. Angry, Wiwit pounded his fists on the wall. How could he let her go that easily? How did Chin even find out where they were?

“I called and asked your older sister, Airada,” Chin told Airin.
“Oh,” said Airin.
Airin swirled her drink with her straw and took a sip.
“You seem angry,” said Chin.
“Don’t even mention it,” said Airin. “Just thinking about it makes me so mad.”
“What happened?” asked Chin.
Airin told Chin how Wiwit treated her like a servant for the past few days.
“How could he do that?” asked Chin. “How could he lie to you?”
“I don’t care anymore,” said Airin. “As soon as my mother’s debt is paid off, I’m divorcing that crazy guy.”
“Why didn’t you tell me Pa Duang was in debt?” asked Chin. “You know I will help you no matter what.”
Airin took a deep breath and exhaled.
“It’s not that easy to ask for help,” said Airin. “Besides, you were still in America. Even if you knew about it, I wouldn’t let you help me anyway.”
Chin grabbed Airin’s hand.
“Rin, can I ask you something?” asked Chin. “If you weren’t married to Khun Wiwit, would you have gave me a chance?”
Airin looked away from Chin’s eyes and retracted her hand.
“Chin, listen carefully,” began Airada. “I’m sorry but I only see you as a friend. You’re my best friend.”
Chin forced a smile.
“I understand,” he said.

Wiwit couldn’t help it anymore. He couldn’t hold it back any longer. Pacing up and down the living room wasn’t going to do him any good. He had to go find her. Wiwit started towards the door but when he grabbed the doorknob, he changed his mind. No. If he went out looking for her, she would think he was jealous. He wasn’t even jealous. Or, was he?
Wiwit heard footsteps coming up the front porch of the beach house. Airin came in and ignored Wiwit.
“Nee,” said Wiwit, grabbing her arm. “Come here you!”
He dragged her into the bedroom.
“How could you do that?” asked Wiwit angrily.
“Let me go!” exclaimed Airin.
She tried to struggle free but he was too strong.
“Let you go?” asked Wiwit. “Let you go so you can go see your little boyfriend? I’m not stupid!”
“If you’re not stupid, you better release me,” said Airin.
She kicked him in the crotch but he blocked it with his leg.
“I’m not going to let you have your way anymore,” said Wiwit. “You’re married to me not to that guy!”
“Don’t forget that we had an agreement!” exclaimed Airin.
“You have no idea but I’ve added on much more to that agreement,” said Wiwit. “I added revenge to it!”
“Let me go now!” bellowed Airin.
“Stop struggling,” said Wiwit. “The more you struggle, the more pressure I will exert on you.”
“You said you’ve added revenge to the agreement,” said Airin. “Good, now that you mentioned it, I want to tell you that revenge was part of the plan to marry you. I married you for revenge and money. Is that clear yet? If it’s clear, you may release me now because don’t forget that you’ve agreed to everything already. Don’t try to claim me as your wife when I’m actually your fake wife. This is a fake marriage! Keep that in mind!”
Wiwit pushed her against the wall and passionately kissed her neck.
“Get off me!” she bellowed.
“Go ahead and scream and beg for me to let you go,” said Wiwit. “I’m not going to be stupid anymore. You married me for money right? Well, I’m going to let you know that nothing in this world is free.”
Wiwit continued to exert more pressure on her. The more she struggled, the harder he held onto her. Wiwit pushed her on the bed.
“Is this how you want it?” he asked. “Since we both married for revenge, I’ll now have my revenge.”
His anger led him to be sadistic. Wiwit had lost his mind…

Next morning, the naked Wiwit woke up to find himself on the bed alone. He put on his clothes and checked the closet. Airin’s clothes were still in there. Then, he went outside and spotted her in the distance on the chair swing beneath the trees. Feeling embarrassed and ashamed, he wanted to go apologize to her. Wiwit sat down next to his wife but she got up.
“What do you want from me now?” asked Airin. “You’ve already got what you wanted.”
“Don’t take it the wrong way, I just want to…
“You don’t have to apologize,” said Airin. “Your apology isn’t accepted. In fact, if you don’t know the true definition of an apology, don’t use it. A person like you will never understand what an apology is. You say sorry to someone but you continue to hurt them. Your words of apology mean nothing to me. I will never forgive you. And don’t even think you’re the winner in this game because it isn’t over yet. I’m going to show you that this game for two is actually a solo game where I come out on top. I will make you lose everything, Wiwit Wachiratan.”
Airin walked away without saying another word. For the first time in his life, Wiwit felt very sorry. This woman harshness was entangling his heart and he could not break free from her. At the same time, he was hurt and ashamed.

It turns out their honeymoon wasn’t a honeymoon at all. Wiwit regretted what he did that night and ever since, he felt ashamed to be near her. Nevertheless, he decided to continue playing this game of love and try to win Airin’s heart.

“How was it?” asked Khun Ying Napa, when Airin and Wiwit returned from their honeymoon.
She smiled and held out her arms to hug Airin. Airin smiled and hugged her mother in law. Then, she excused herself upstairs into the bedroom, leaving Wiwit downstairs with all the luggage.
“What’s wrong with her?” Khun Ying asked her son.
“Nothing,” replied Wiwit.
“Did you make her mad?” asked Khun Ying.
“She’s always mad,” said Wiwit.
“What?” asked Khun Ying, puzzled.
“Nothing,” said Wiwit. “I’m going upstairs.”
Wiwit dragged both their luggage upstairs into their bedroom and came back downstairs.
“Aow, Wiwit,” said his father, Khun Chai Akkarat. “Where’s Noo Rin?”
“Upstairs,” answered Wiwit, pointing upstairs.
“Oh,” said Khun Chai Akkarat. “Your grandfather and I want to discuss something with you.”
Khun Chai Akkarat steered his son, Wiwit, into the grand living room. Khun Chai Akkara was already there waiting for them.
“Sit down,” said Khun Chai Akkara to his grandson.
Wiwit did as he was told and took a seat next to his grandfather.
“Krub,” said Wiwit.
He wondered what was so important that they couldn’t put off until later.
“I wanted to tell you that I’ve signed that marketplace area to your name,” said Khun Chai Akkara.
Wiwit’s eyes got larger.
“Arai na krub?” he asked, surprised.
“That marketplace area is now yours,” said Khun Chai Akkarat.
“How can that be?” asked Wiwit. “I thought we’re about to build a shopping complex there with Khun William and Khun Dao. Why sign it to my name all of a sudden?”
“Well, now that it’s under your name, what do you want to do with it?” asked Khun Chai Akkara.
“We’re waiting for your word to begin the construction,” said Khun Chai Akkarat.
“I don’t understand,” said Wiwit. “Why would you sign that area to me when we’ve already signed an agreement with Khun William and Khun Dao?”
“I want you to oversee and manage this area yourself,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “Prove to me that you’re no longer a child but a responsible adult.”
“You did all that to test me?” asked Wiwit. “Well what do you want to me to do with it?”
“That is up to you,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “I would like to know what you’re planning to do with it too. Do you have the ability to take care of this place? What are your plans for it?”
“What if I say carry on with the shopping complex project?” asked Wiwit.
“That is up to you too,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “I want to know what YOU can do.”

“Mai dai!” exclaimed Wanrop.
The whole marketplace area issue came to Wiwit as a shock. He didn’t know what to do with it. Moreover, he didn’t understand why they couldn’t just carry on the project without him.
“What do you mean no?” asked Wiwit. “I’m so lost right now.”
Wiwit sat on Wanrop’s bed and put his hands on his head.
“Why does Khun Poo have to do this?” asked Wiwit.
“He just wants to test you,” replied Wanrop. “He wants to know if you have what it takes to be a responsible person.”
“I can’t believe it,” said Wiwit.
“Look, you have to consider this carefully,” said Wanrop. “Remember when we were talking about all those people being forced to relocate if the project goes into effect? You have to think about these people man. What are they going to do?”
“Who else is on this project right now?” asked Wiwit.
“Well, Khun Pichet and I have been working with the design, Khun Airada and Khun Chart is with the finance…
“Khun Chart,” repeated Wiwit. “Who’s Khun Chart?”
“Khun Teerachart,” replied Wanrop. “He was hired a few days before you went on your honeymoon. Man, this guy’s got an extraordinary mind. He’s very intelligent and very likable. Khun Poo favors him very much so he got a position in the finance department.”
“Are you sure he’s reliable?” asked Wiwit.
Wanrop snorted.
“More reliable than you,” he said. “At least he goes to work. Man, really, if you want to earn your trust from Khun Poo, you must start going to work and putting all your women problems behind. Besides, you’re married now so…
“That’s the problem,” said Wiwit. “That’s the problem.”

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Poor Airin :(
Hope wiwit will change and stop being a playboy.
Thanks for the update na, can't wait for more.
Hope Airin will accept wiwit so we will get more sweet scene from them.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Poor Airin :(
Hope wiwit will change and stop being a playboy.
Thanks for the update na, can't wait for more.
Hope Airin will accept wiwit so we will get more sweet scene from them.
You're welcome. I really enjoy writing this fanfic. I can actually see all these things happening as I write them. The next fanfic on my list is Soi Haeng Rak with two generations the first being: Ploy, Rome, Chompoo, Om and second: Aom Sucharat, Yaya, Ken Phupoom, Nadech, and Louis Scott.