Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Airin, I thought she was a boxer she could protect herself, but in this case no....

I hope she is not pregnant later because I don't want them to have kid as a result of revenge and not love.

what Wiwit did to Airin was uncalled for but I'm glad he did feel remorse for what he did. I hope he starts to accept the responsibility with his family business and his own family now since he already made her his wife.

:thanks: again na Suay for another great update!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Poor Airin, I thought she was a boxer she could protect herself, but in this case no....

I hope she is not pregnant later because I don't want them to have kid as a result of revenge and not love.

what Wiwit did to Airin was uncalled for but I'm glad he did feel remorse for what he did. I hope he starts to accept the responsibility with his family business and his own family now since he already made her his wife.

:thanks: again na Suay for another great update!
You're very welcome!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 13

Ever since they returned from their honeymoon, Airin seemed to have enforced silent treatment on Wiwit. Besides interacting with each other in front of other people, Airin did not talk to Wiwit. It seemed as though he didn’t exist at all. Nevertheless, they still shared the bedroom and saw each other at the company. The only difference was that Airin refused to speak to Wiwit.

Airin just got out the bathroom and was about to sleep when she walked over to Wiwit, who was lying uncomfortably on the floor.
“Since you’re not asleep yet, I want to talk to you about something,” said Airin.
This was the first time in many days that Airin had said anything to Wiwit. His heart leapt and he got up instantly.
“What is it?” he asked.
“Tomorrow before we go to the company, I want to do something,” said Airin.
“What?” asked Wiwit.
“You’ve already gotten what you wanted,” began Airin. “Now, it’s time for you to pay up the remaining six million to settle my mother’s debt.”
Wiwit looked down sadly.
“Is that all you wanted?” asked Wiwit, as Airin turned around to get on the bed.
She stopped and faced him again.
“Chai,” said Airin. “We already had an agreement. You marry me to keep your freedom and to seek revenge. You’ve gotten both. How about me? I haven’t gotten all the money as you promised. I haven’t gotten the revenge to my satisfaction. You listen well Wiwit Wachiratan. One day, I will bring hell to you and you will be very sorry to have met me.”
Airin got on the bed and pulled the covers over her.
“But I’m not sorry that I’ve met you,” said Wiwit. “I don’t regret meeting you at all. I know a person like me will never measure up to your standards. I will never qualify as the man of your dreams. But, I just want you to know that I regret everything that I’ve done to you. I’m sorry.”
Airin listened closely to Wiwit’s words as she closed her eyes to sleep. She wanted to cry but she didn’t know why. She didn’t even love him. There was this weird feeling inside of her that is telling her to forgive him.

As promised, Wiwit withdrew six million and gave it to Airin. When he offered to accompany her to her mother’s house, Airin refused and took a taxi.
“Oho!” exclaimed Duang, when she saw all the money in the envelope. “Now that’s what I’m talking about!”
“Nee, Mae,” began Airin. “This money isn’t for you to gamble away. We’re going to go settle your debt with that crazy Sia Decha.”
Duang nodded as she eyed the yellow envelope in Airin’s hands.
“I know na,” she said. “Let’s go now so we can get this stupid debt over with.”
Together, they went to pay off Duang’s debt, much to Sia Decha’s surprise.
“I wonder how you got that much money in such little time,” said Sia Decha, shaking his head in disbelief. “Oh, I remember now. You must’ve married that weak faced hi-so guy for money.”
“Nee if you’ve got your money now, just shut your face,” said Airin fiercely. “My personal relationship with anyone isn’t your concern. Just remember that next time you deceive my mother, I’m going to bring pain to you.”
Sia Decha laughed.
“We’ll see about that,” he said. “As long as your mother knows how to gamble wisely, there shouldn’t be any more problems.”
Airin made a disgusted face at Sia Decha and cronies and then left the gambling hall with her mother.
“Mae, no more gambling,” she said to her mother.
“Aow, if you don’t let me gamble, what am I going to do?” asked Duang, with her hands on her hips. “You’re rich now anyway. I probably won’t gamble all of your money away na. How about I promise that I’ll be more responsible when I gamble?”
Airin nodded.
“Gaw dai but next time you’re in debt, don’t ask me for help,” said Airin.
Airin walked her mother home and said goodbye.
“Where are you going?” asked Duang.
“I have to go back to the company,” replied Airin.
She pulled out her wallet from her purse and handed her money a few thousand bahts.
“For food and necessary items,” said Airin. “Don’t gamble it all away.”
Duang smiled and gave her daughter a kiss.
“Khob jai na ja,” she said.
Airin left her mother’s home and headed to the Wachiratan Construction Company. She went straight to her sister’s office. To her surprise, Airada wasn’t in there. She was out to lunch with Wanrop.
“Khun Airin, chai mai krub?”
Airin turned around and saw Teerachart approaching her. He was the newest employee of the company who was hired a few weeks ago.
“Khun Airada isn’t in her office krub,” said Teerachart.
“I know that already,” said Airin.
She tried to step away but Teerachart kept talking.
“Do you want to go to lunch with me krub?” he asked.
“I don’t think she can,” said Wiwit, approaching the two. “My wife will be going to lunch with me.”
“Sorry to turn both of you down,” said Airada. “I already made plans to have lunch with a friend.”
She walked away without excusing herself. Airin called to meet up with Chin at the mall. Together, they had a peaceful lunch at a Japanese restaurant.
“Have you found a job yet?” Airin asked Chin.
“I’m in the process of setting up my interior design company,” replied Chin.
Airin gasped.
“Congratulations,” she said to him. “I’m very happy for you.”
“Thanks,” said Chin.
The two walked passed a jewelry store and the sight of them caught Khun Dao’s eye. She tugged Khun Napa’s sleeve and pointed in the direction of Airin and Chin.
“Who is that guy walking with Noo Airin?” asked Khun Dao.
“I…I don’t know,” replied Khun Napa. “Maybe it’s her friend.”
“He looks familiar,” said Belle.
“Do you know him?” asked Khun Napa.
Belle was unsure but she was positive that she’s seen him somewhere. She shook her head.
“Mai ka,” replied Belle. “I’m not sure but he looks very familiar.”
Khun Ying Napa decided not to go after Airin and Chin. Instead, she planned to ask Wiwit about it later.

“I don’t know krub,” said Wiwit.
Airin and Chin going out together was what Wiwit wanted to hear the least. He wished his mother didn’t ask him about it. Wiwit slumped into the sofa and grabbed a magazine.
“It seems they are very comfortable with each other,” said Khun Ying Napa. “That young man seems very polite too. He’s very good looking, professional…
“Alright, Mom,” said Wiwit. “Why do you have to praise him so much?”
“I was just saying,” said Khun Ying Napa. “Why are you so angry? Is there something going on between you and Noo Rin?”
Wiwit shook his head and put the magazine down.
“No, krub,” he replied. “I’m sleepy now. I’m going to bed.”
Wiwit got up and went into his room. Airin was sitting on the bed flipping through pages of a magazine. He paced up and down a few times before he was brave enough to confront Airin about Chin.
“I’ve had enough now, Airin,” began Wiwit. “I’ve put up with you long enough already. If I don’t talk to you about right now, I’m going to be crazy.”
Airin ignored him.
“Did you know Khun Mae and Khun Dao saw you at the mall with your male friend earlier today?” asked Wiwit. “Khun Mae asked me about it earlier. I think she’s going to suspect us. If you keep up like that, sooner or later, the truth will be revealed.”
Airin looked up from her magazine.
“What are you so hot about it for?” asked Airin. “That’s good news to me. Just look at how upset you are. Sa jai jing jing.”
Wiwit was getting angrier.
“Airin, will you quit playing this game with me?” asked Wiwit. “Does it really satisfy you to see me angry like this? What will Khun Mae and everyone else think? What if they find out the truth?”
“That’s great,” said Airin. “I can’t wait to picture your face that day when everyone learns the truth. You’re going to be in trouble…big trouble. How are you going to face everyone?”
“Airin!”
Airin smiled.
“It seems like you’re jealous,” said Airin. “Why do you get so angry when I see other guys? I don’t get angry at you when see other women. In fact, you’re better at it than I am. You have a many women whereas I’m only talking to Chin.”
Wiwit jumped on the bed and pinned Airin down.
“Go ahead,” said Airin. “If that makes you feel any better, then go ahead. After you finish, get the hell out of my face and shut up with the nonsense.”
Instead of carrying on with his actions, Wiwit got up. He changed into casual clothes and left the house.

While driving, Wiwit thought about everything that he had went through with Airin. The sight of her walking with Chin brought tears to his eyes. He told himself not to cry. Wiwit stepped on the accelerator harder. Then, everything flashed before his eyes. His car rolled over and hit a tree.

After hearing the news of Wiwit’s accident over the radio and several televised broadcasts, everyone rushed to the hospital to see Wiwit, even Airin. However, no one was allowed in the operation room. Visitors were instructed to wait in the waiting room.
Khun Ying Napa was sandwiched between the sisters, Airin and Airada. She was crying on Airin’s shoulders. Khun Chai Akkara and his son Khun Chai Akkarat were sitting down waiting patiently while hoping all the best for Wiwit. Wanrop and his father, Prasoot were leaning against the wall with their arms folded.
“Father,” said Wanrop.
“It’s okay,” said Khun Chai Prasoot. “He’ll be okay.”
Khun Ying Napa cried even louder.
Two cops approached the family and introduced themselves. Khun Chai Akkara, his two sons, and Wanrop spoke to the police while everyone else waited. Then, a nurse rushed out of the emergency room and the all the ladies stood up.
“How’s my son?” asked Khun Ying Napa.
“Uh…
“Answer me!” shrieked Khun Ying Napa.
“Khun Mae,” said Airin, patting her mother in law’s shoulders. “He’s okay. Don’t worry.”
“He’s losing a lot of blood,” said the nurse finally. “We have to do a blood transfusion. Excuse me na ka.”
Khun Ying Napa fainted into Airin’s arms. She was lifted on a stretcher and wheeled away into another examination room, accompanied by her husband, Khun Chai Akkarat.
Wanrop and Airada sank into separate chairs.
“Mai jing,” said Wanrop. “He’s going to be okay. Wiwit has always been strong.”
Airada patted Wanrop’s shoulders.
“I’m sure he’ll be fine,” said Airada.
Wanrop looked into Airada’s eyes.
“Khob khun na krub,” he said.
A few minutes later the same nurse, along with another doctor, rushed back into the emergency room.
Soon, the police were gone and everyone continued to wait. Thirty minute passed. Khun Ying Napa was admitted into a room with Khun Chai Akkarat was by her side.
Finally, the doctors and nurses reappeared before the remaining visitors in front of the emergency room.
“How’s my nephew?” asked Khun Chai Prasoot.
“We’ve already performed the blood transfusion and necessary operations,” said one of the doctors. “Now, we must wait for the patient to gain consciousness but…
“But what?” asked Wanrop.
“But the chance that he will wake up is 50/50,” said the doctor.
“Doctor, you must do whatever it takes to revive my grandson,” said Khun Chai Akkara. “Whatever you need, just tell me. I’m willing to give up anything to save my grandson’s life.”
“Money isn’t the case,” said one of the doctors. “Khun Wiwit needs a miracle.”

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14

It had been four days since the accident and Wiwit had not yet opened his eyes. People came to visit him and went. The nightstand near his stretcher as well as the table in the room was filled with flowers and get well gifts.
Khun Ying Napa, on the other hand, was released from the hospital two days ago. Even though the doctor advised her to rest at home, she went to visit Wiwit every day.
“He’s so young,” she sobbed. “He shouldn’t be in this situation.”
For the first time, there were tears in Airin’s eyes. Tears of sorrow for Wiwit. Airin had never felt this way before. She felt very sorry for Khun Ying Napa and Wiwit.
Airin bent down and put her arms around Khun Ying Napa.
“He’s going to be okay,” said Airin. “He will open his eyes soon.”
Khun Ying Napa patted Airin’s head and continued to sob.
“There is something that I’ve always wanted to ask you,” said Khun Ying Napa. “It’s been bothering me for several days now. A couple of days ago, before Wiwit’s accident that night, I saw you at the mall with another guy. Does Wiwit know about this? Is there something going on between you and Wiwit?”
Airin didn’t want to lie but at the same time, she didn’t want Khun Ying Napa to feel any worse. She decided to lie and tell the truth.
“There’s nothing between us ka,” said Airin. “Ka, a couple of days ago, I was having lunch with an old friend of mine named, Chin. Chin, P’Da, and I grew up together but Chin was adopted later. He just came back from overseas and came to visit me and P’Da. Khun Wiwit knows about this but he understands that Chin is only a friend.”
Khun Ying Napa nodded her head.
“Oh, that makes me feel a little better,” she said.
She wiped her tears. Then, the door swung open and a young woman entered the room without knocking.
“Who are you?” asked Khun Ying Napa.
“Sawadee ka,” said the young woman. “My name is Bow, ka. I am good friends with Khun Wiwit. I came to visit him today because I heard he was in an accident a few days ago. I just found out this morning so I rushed here immediately.”
“Oh,” said Khun Ying Napa. “Ta Wit has never mentioned you before.”
“How could he?” asked Bow. “He doesn’t want to upset his wife. She might take it the wrong way and become jealous.”
“Nee, if you’re here to stir up trouble, you may leave right now,” said Khun Ying Napa.
She pointed at the door.
“I haven’t even seen Khun Wit yet,” said Bow.
Bow walked past Khun Ying Napa and Airin and sat on Wiwit’s bed. She gently stroked his face.
“Don’t touch my son,” said Khun Ying Napa.
She pulled Bow off the stretcher.
“Aow Khun Ying,” said Bow. “How could you treat your son’s visitors like this? I’m here with good intentions.”
Khun Ying Napa snorted.
“Good intentions?” she asked. “If you’re here with good intentions, please show some manners because apparently you lack both. Just by the look on your face, I can tell you’re up to no good. Need I say more than this?”
Bow shot a mean look at Khun Ying.
“Khun Mae ka, that’s enough,” said Airin.
For some reason, Airin didn’t feel like fighting with anyone, especially if they were Wiwit’s women. She had nothing to do with his affairs and didn’t plan on creating trouble for herself by quarreling with Wiwit’s women.
“This must be Wiwit’s wife, Khun Airin,” said Bow. “It’s strange though because Wiwit has never mentioned anything about you to me before.”
“If you’re done barking, get out,” said Khun Ying. “Keep in mind that Wiwit is married and for your own good, you should stay away from him. I don’t want you to meddle with my son or my daughter in law.”
Bow held her chin up high and walked out.
“Noo Rin ka, you must be very careful,” said Khun Ying Napa, turning to face Airin. “It seems like that woman isn’t going to stop here. I’m afraid she will bring trouble to us one day.”
“Don’t worry na ka,” said Airin. “I know what to do ka.”
Khun Ying Napa smiled.
“I’m not disappointed in you and I know you won’t disappoint me either,” she told Airin. “You’re the best daughter in law any mother can have and I feel very fortunate that you are my daughter in law.”
Airin hugged Khun Ying Napa.
“If only she knew,” thought Airin to herself.
Airin felt worse than ever. Khun Ying Napa loved and trusted her so much yet she doesn’t know that Airin and Wiwit kept the biggest secret from her. She would definitely be heartbroken if the truth was revealed.

After leaving the hospital, Bow called Teerachart to update him on Wiwit’s current health. Teerachart was glad to hear that Wiwit wasn’t doing any better.
“Just because he haven’t opened his eyes doesn’t mean that he will never get better,” said Bow. “You’d better quickly take care of things before he wakes up. Oh, and there’s one more thing I’d like you to do. Find out where Wiwit’s wife is from. She seems suspicious.”
Teerachart promised that he wouldn’t let Bow down. She thanked him and hung up.

A few days later at the company, Khun Akkara called for a meeting regarding the construction of the new shopping complex. Since Wiwit was in the hospital, he decided to postpone the project. Khun William and Khun Dao are very understanding and nice people so they had nothing against it. Besides, they weren’t in a rush.

Airin had just gotten out the bathroom when she heard someone knocking on the door. She opened it to see Airada and Wanrop.
“Are you okay?” asked Airada.
“If you’re tired, you may go home and leave Wiwit to me,” said Wanrop. “You haven’t had a good rest since Wiwit has been hospitalized.”
“It’s okay,” said Airin. “I’m fine.”
Airada and Wanrop went over to Wiwit.
“Khun Wit, wake up, you have visitors again,” said Airin. “Look who’s here to see you.”
Wanrop pulled Airin back.
“I don’t think that’s going to work Airin,” said Wanrop.
“Well it’s better than just standing here and looking at him,” said Airin.
Airin turned to Wiwit.
“Nee, how long are you going to lay there?” asked Airin.
She shook his arm and to everyone’s surprise, Wiwit opened his eyes. Airin’s eyes widened with shock.
“Hey, Aie Wit!” exclaimed Wanrop.
“Khun Wit,” said Airada and Airin simultaneously.
“I’m thirsty,” said Wiwit.
“Okay, I’ll get you water,” said Airin.
She poured him a glass of water while Airada and Wanrop peered over at Wiwit.
“How you feeling?” asked Wanrop.
“I have a little headache,” replied Wiwit.
Airin brought him the water and held the glass for him while he drank out of it. As he drank, Wiwit stared deep into Airin’s eyes.
“I’ll go get the doctor,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit looked from Airin to Airada.
“Who is that guy?” he asked them. “Who are you two?”
Airin and Airada exchanged looks.
“Nee Khun Wit, stop joking,” said Airin. “That’s not funny.”
“Who’s Khun Wit?” asked Wiwit.
Uh oh. Airin began to panic. He had to be joking, she thought to herself.
“You’re Wiwit,” replied Airada. “Don’t you remember what happened?”
Wiwit shook his head. Then, the doctor and a nurse came in, along with Wanrop.
“Khun Wiwit krub,” said the doctor. “How are you feeling krub?”
“Is my name Wiwit?” asked Wiwit.
Wanrop stepped closer to his cousin.
“Hey, stop playing man,” he said. “It’s not funny at all.”
“Who are you?” asked Wiwit, staring at Wanrop.
“I’m…I’m…come on, you know who I am,” said Wanrop. “I’m your cousin.”
“Khun Wiwit krub,” said the doctor. “How are you feeling?”
“I have a little headache,” replied Wiwit. “So is anyone going to tell me what happened? Why am I in the hospital?”
“You don’t remember anything at all?” asked the doctor.
Wiwit shook his head.
“You were in a car accident,” the doctor told him.
“Oh,” said Wiwit.
He turned to Wanrop.
“Are you really my cousin?” asked Wiwit.
“Yes,” replied Wanrop. “You don’t remember me at all?”
Wiwit shook his head.
“I’ve never seen you before,” he replied.
“How about me?” asked Airada. “Do you remember me?”
“No,” answered Wiwit.
Wanrop looked Airin.
“Surely you would remember your wife,” said Wanrop, pointing at Airin.
“She’s my wife?” asked Wiwit.
Wanrop gently poked the doctor’s arm.
“Is he pretending?” asked Wanrop, quietly.
“I don’t think so,” answered the doctor. “He suffered a severe blow to his head and perhaps, he has lost his memory.”
“Lost my memory?” asked Wiwit. “Mai jing.”
Wiwit shook his head.
“Mai jing,” he repeated.
Wiwit clutched his head.
“My head hurts,” he said. “It hurts badly.”
Wiwit was not pretending. He lost had lost his memory.

Wiwit remained hospitalized for another week. Everyone was glad and thankful that Wiwit was finally conscious but were disappointed to learn that he had lost his memory. The doctor told everyone not to worry about it because Wiwit would eventually regain his memory.
“As long as he is introduced to the things he used to do or the places he used to go, there is a higher chance that he will regain his memory quicker,” said the doctor.

Even though he had no clue and was unsure of the people around him, Wiwit felt comfortable around Airin and was even happier to know that she was his wife.
“So how did we meet?” asked Wiwit, while Airin fed him soup.
Wanrop coughed a fake cough. He remembered clearly the day that they met. It was especially hard to forget since they all started off on the wrong foot.
“Uh…we met in the marketplace,” replied Airin.
“Really?” asked Wiwit.
He seemed to be really surprised.
“And then what?” he asked.
“Khun Wit ka, you shouldn’t be asking too many questions right now,” said Airin. “Whenever you’re released and feel better, I’ll explain everything to you.”
Wiwit pouted.
“If you won’t answer my questions then it’s impossible to refresh my memory,” said Wiwit. “How am I ever going to get my memory back?”
Wanrop laughed.
“You really want to know?” asked Wanrop. “You guys met at the marketplace and then got married shortly afterwards.”
Wiwit smiled brightly.
“Really?” he asked. “It must’ve been love at first sight.”
Airada and Wiwit snorted and burst out with laughter.
“What’s so funny?” asked Wiwit.
“Nothing,” said Wanrop. “Just…just take your time. Your memory will come back soon.”

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
Hi suay!
M new here but Ive read ur ff since u just began!
Please update soon! I love it!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Wow, so there was a twist in this story and I didn't expect Wiwit was going to lose his memory. It was sad that he got into the accident and lost his memory, but it might be a blessing in the sky that he might change and become more responsible and be a good son and husband.

Thanks again na Suay, you are very quick with your updates! You've spoiled us rotten and we love it!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Wow, so there was a twist in this story and I didn't expect Wiwit was going to lose his memory. It was sad that he got into the accident and lost his memory, but it might be a blessing in the sky that he might change and become more responsible and be a good son and husband.

Thanks again na Suay, you are very quick with your updates! You've spoiled us rotten and we love it!
Thanks a lot!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 15

A month later, Wiwit had adapted to everyone around him: his family, his friends, his co workers. People were glad to see that he had transformed into a hard worker and dedicated family man. The once immature and irresponsible playboy image seemed to have perished with Wiwit’s memories. Everyone pitied him but at the same time, they were thankful that he was alive and better than before.
“It’s so hard to believe,” said Wanrop to Airada. “Before, you could say that he was a total pain in the ass but look at him now; he’s a totally different person.”
“I’m glad that he is okay,” said Airada. “Even better, I’m happy to see that he and Airin are no longer fighting.”
Wanrop smiled.
“It seems like your younger sister is falling for this new Wiwit,” said Wanrop. “She takes care of him very well and he, in turn, is very sweet to her. You should see the moments that they gaze into each other’s eyes.”
“I hope they will last,” said Airada.
“I hope so too,” said Wanrop.
He returned to his food and they continued their lunch.
Wanrop loved going out to lunch with Airada. He enjoyed engaging in conversations with her as they ate. At the same time, he got to know her better and due to that, he fell for her even more.

“Arai na?!”
Bow was shocked to hear that Wiwit wasn’t the same person. However, the thing that surprised her even more was Airin’s background.
“She’s not the daughter of a poo dee?” Bow asked Teerachart.
Chart snorted and took a drink of his wine.
“Not only that,” said Teerachart. “They live in a poor area near the marketplace. Her mother, Duang, is pretty well known in that area too because she’s a gambler and alcohol addict. Even worse than that, she was in a six million baht debt to the gambling hall owner, Sia Decha.”
“That means nang Airin married Wiwit for money,” said Bow. “I can read a person like Wiwit very well and I already knew what kind of person he was the first time I met him at the bar. He’s a playboy and he will never marry because he is afraid of losing his freedom. All of a sudden, he has this shotgun wedding with nang Airin.”
“Don’t you think everything this is all too easy? It falls into place perfectly,” said Chart. “I’ve seen it in lakorns before. It’s a win-win situation for both sides. The woman marries the guy for money and pays off her debt and the guy retains his freedom.”
Bow smiled.
“I’m going to reveal this to everyone,” said Bow. “Just watch, I’ll take Wiwit back and soon, the company will fall into our hands.”
“What we should do now is make that dumb Wiwit sign the approval for the construction of the shopping complex,” said Chart. “We can get rid of Airin and swindle money from this project at the same time. It’s like killing two birds with one stone.”
“Hurry up and take care of it then,” said Bow. “This project has been halted for two months already and we’re not progressing either. The sooner Wiwit signs the documents, the sooner we reach our goal.”
Teerachart nodded his head and smiled slyly. Then, he finished up his wine and placed the glass on the coffee table in front of him.

Airin knocked on Wiwit’s office door and took a deep breath. This was it. She had finally decided to talk to him about the demolishment of the marketplace area. She wasn’t going to let that shopping complex project happen and talking Wiwit into backing out of it was the only way.
“Come in,” said Wiwit politely.
Airin opened the door and as soon as Wiwit saw his wife, he smiled and got up to greet her with a warming hug.
“Seeing you just makes my day better,” said Wiwit. “It gives me the strength to work.”
“I have something to talk to you about,” said Airin.
“Is it about the shopping complex project?” asked Wiwit.
“How do you know?” asked Airin.
“Khun Teerachart talked to me about it earlier,” said Wiwit. “We’ve made an agreement with Khun William and Khun Dao already so we should honor that and sign to approve the project.”
Airin shook her head.
“How about all of those people that live there?” asked Airin. “What are they going to do?”
“You’re right,” said Wiwit. “There’s so many people there and their lives depend on that market. What do you think we should do?”
“I think we cancel the project,” said Airin.
Wiwit smiled.
“You’re very smart,” he said. “Do you know your intelligence makes me love you even more?”
Airin’s face turned slightly pink.
“I was thinking about carrying on with the project in anyway but in another place,” said Wiwit. “We could choose another area to carry on with the project.”
Airin was both surprised and happy to hear that. Wiwit’s idea was beyond great. He was actually using his brain now…something he hadn’t done before.
“What do you think?” asked Wiwit.
“That’s a great idea but what will Khun Poo and everyone else think of it?” asked Airin.
“Don’t worry,” said Wiwit. “I’m going to talk to this over with Wanrop, Airada, Tawan, and Teerachart. We’ll come up with a plan and hold a meeting first thing tomorrow morning.”
Airin smiled. Wiwit was getting smarter.
Without notice, Wiwit planted a kiss on Airin’s cheek. She made a face and wiped it off. Then, he pointed to his own cheek.
“What?” asked Airin.
“Now it’s your turn to kiss me,” said Wiwit.
Not wanting to disappoint him for his great idea, Airin quickly pecked him on the cheek and blushed.

That night, Wiwit went into Wanrop’s room to talk about the project. Wanrop’s eyes widened after hearing Wiwit’s idea. He was speechless.
“Nee, what are you just sitting there for?” asked Wiwit. “Say something. What do you think?”
“Oho, nee you’re actually smarter now,” said Wanrop. “You weren’t like this before.”
“Everyone is saying that,” said Wiwit. “I hear stuff like that a lot now and I’m beginning to think that it’s better if I don’t regain my memory back. I don’t want to be the old Wiwit, who everyone once saw as a useless guy. It seems like I was a bad person and I don’t want to be that.”
“You weren’t a bad guy,” said Wanrop. “You were just in your own world and did everything as you wished. Welcome to the real world, my brother.”
“That’s just a better definition for a bad guy,” said Wiwit, laughing.
Wanrop laughed too. He didn’t mean it like that but he was glad Wiwit was cool about it.
“So what area do you considering on buying?” asked Wanrop.
Wiwit thought for a moment. He wasn’t sure about what he wanted. Instead, he pictured himself in other people’s shoes. The marketplace isn’t that great of an idea to construct a shopping complex. One, it would affect too many people and two; it would just be another shopping complex in the city.
“I don’t know yet,” began Wiwit. “ However, I was thinking we shouldn’t build a shopping complex in the city at all.”
“Why?” asked Wanrop.
He shot a weird look at Wiwit.
“There’s too many shopping complexes and malls in the city anyway,” said Wiwit. “Our new shopping complex is just going to be among all the others.”
“Hmm…you’re right,” said Wanrop.
Wiwit’s idea was definitely going to make Airada happy. Wanrop couldn’t wait to tell her the good news. He was sure that everyone else was going to like the idea too, especially their business partners, Khun William and Khun Dao.
Wiwit went back into his room and saw that Airin was already asleep. He smiled and slowly crawled next to her in bed. Wiwit pulled the covers over Airin but suddenly she opened her eyes and pushed him back. Airin covered her nose with one hand and made a disgusted face at Wiwit.
“Khun, are you okay?” asked Wiwit.
“You stink,” said Airin.
“What?” asked Wiwit. “No way.”
Wiwit sniffed himself and looked at Airin. She still had one hand over her nose.
“Are you kidding me?” asked Wiwit.
“I’m not kidding,” said Airin. “Go sleep somewhere else.”
“Alright, I’ll go sleep on the floor,” said Wiwit.
He pouted and tossed a two pillows and a blanket on the floor. Then, Airin grabbed his shirt.
“What?” asked Wiwit. “I’m going to sleep on the floor now.”
“Go sleep outside,” said Airin.
“Huh? No way,” said Wiwit. “Seriously, I don’t smell anything.”
“I don’t know,” said Airin. “There’s this foul odor coming from you. I can’t stand it.”

“Alright,” said Wiwit. “Outside it is. I’ll go now.”
He tried to give her a kiss goodnight but she pushed him away. Wiwit made a sad face and gathered his bedding items. He walked out the room and closed the door behind him. He decided to go sleep with Wanrop.
“Hey, no way,” said Wanrop, at the door.
“Ah come on,” said Wiwit. “Just one night. I’ll sleep on your sofa. I don’t want to go sleep downstairs or my mother will think that Airin and I are fighting.”
“Uh, okay,” said Wanrop. “Just one night only.”
“Uh na,” said Wiwit, pushing Wanrop out of the way.
Wiwit made himself comfortable on Wanrop’s sofa but Wanrop told him to sleep on the bed.
“It’s pitiful to see you sleep near the wall on my sofa,” said Wanrop. “Besides, you still haven’t fully recovered yet.”
“Look, I’m not handicapped or anything,” said Wiwit. “I’m just suffering memory loss. But, if you say so, I’ll sleep on the bed.”
Wiwit jumped on the bed and went to sleep immediately. Wanrop shook his head and turned off bedside lamp on the nightstand. He too, went to sleep.

Next morning, everyone assembled at the breakfast table in high spirits. It was Saturday and everyone was looking forward to a good weekend break. Khun Chai Akkara and his two sons had planned to go golfing after breakfast while Khun Ying Napa planned to go shopping with Khun Dao.
Soon, everyone was at the table except for Airin.
“Is she sick?” asked Khun Ying Napa.
Everyone looked at Wiwit. Wanrop laughed.
“I don’t think Wiwit knows,” said Wanrop.
“Why not?” asked Khun Chai Akkarat. “How does he not know if his own wife is sick or not?”
“That’s because he got kicked out of the room last night,” said Wanrop.
“Hey,” said Wiwit. “That’s supposed to be a secret.”
Wanrop laughed some more.
“What secret?” asked Khun Ying Napa.
“Nee, are you two joking or something?” asked Khun Chai Prasoot. “It isn’t funny.”

“Are you two arguing?” asked Khun Chai Akkara.
Wiwit shook his head.
“No, no, and no,” he replied. “We’re not arguing and there’s nothing going on. It’s just that…just that…
“Just that Airin thinks Wiwit stinks,” Wanrop finished.
Everyone at the table looked confused.
“What?” asked Khun Ying.
“Keu wa,” began Wanrop. “Wiwit slept in my room last night because he got kicked out by Airin.”
“It’s not my fault,” said Wiwit. “Airin said I stink so she didn’t want me to sleep with her. That’s all.”
“Well did you take a shower last night?” asked Khun Chai Akkarat.
“Of course I did,” Wiwit replied automatically.
“Alright, that’s enough,” said Khun Chai Akkara.
“Wiwit, go get your wife and tell her to come down to breakfast,” said Khun Ying Napa. “She might be sick.”
“Okay krub,” said Wiwit.
Wiwit went upstairs into his room but Airin wasn’t sleeping. She wasn’t in sight.
“Rin,” Wiwit called. “Rin, are you in the bathroom?”
Wiwit heard the sound of Airin vomiting and rushed into the bathroom. He gently patted her back as she threw up. Then, she washed her face, mouth, and hands and turned to Wiwit.
“What do you want?” asked Airin.
“Everyone is waiting for you at the table,” said Wiwit. “Are you sick or something?”
Airin shook her head.
“No,” answered Airin.
“Is it due to my foul body odor?” asked Wiwit. “I don’t smell anything though, seriously.”
“No,” replied Airin. “I’m fine. Let’s go to breakfast.”
However, the sight of bacon, eggs, sausages and toast made Airin want to vomit even more. As soon as she got to the table, she felt the vomit travel up her throat. Airin rushed to the bathroom.
“It seems like she really is sick,” said Khun Ying Napa. “Wiwit, after breakfast, take her to the doctor. I’ll go with both of you.”
“Krub,” said Wiwit.

At the hospital, Airin made Wiwit and Khun Ying Napa wait in the waiting room while she went into the doctor’s office. The results were not what she had expected. Airin thought everything was due to her lack of rest but she was totally wrong.
“Congratulations,” said the doctor. “You are two months pregnant.”

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 16

“What did the doctor say?”
Airin could tell that Wiwit was very impatient in the waiting area. Even Khun Ying was anxious to know the results.
“Why make that face?” asked Wiwit. “What did the doctor say?”
“Are you okay?” asked Khun Ying.
“Ka,” replied Airin. “The doctor said my symptoms are due to lack of rest.”
Wiwit let out a sigh of relief.
“It’s good to hear that it’s nothing serious,” he said. “I was so worried about you.”
“I was equally worried as Wiwit,” added Khun Ying.
Airin didn’t want to tell them the truth. She didn’t want anyone to know she was pregnant. If Wiwit hadn’t lost his memory, he probably wouldn’t have taken responsibility for the baby. If he knew now, he would probably be very happy but the truth is the truth. One day when he regains his memory, Wiwit will change back to the same person as he was before. She had to keep in mind that they had an agreement.
“Let’s go get your medications,” said Wiwit.
“Oh, wait,” said Airin. “I’ll get them. Why don’t you go wait in the car? I’ll meet you there when I get out.”
“Mai dai,” said Khun Ying. “What if faint on the way to the pharmacy?”
“It’s alright,” said Airin. “I’m not that weak. The pharmacy is only a few steps away.”
“Aie Wit.”
All three turned around and saw Officer Chana walking towards them.
“What are you all doing here?” asked Chana.
“Airin isn’t feeling well,” replied Wiwit. “What are you doing here Officer?”
“Oh come on, don’t be so polite to me,” said Chana. “Just talk to me as you did before. We’re friends. Don’t act like I’m stranger. You don’t have to call me officer.”
“Oh, sorry I forgot,” said Wiwit.
“Well, is everything okay?” asked Chana.
“Airin is just a little ill,” replied Khun Ying. “Nothing very serious.”
“If that’s so, I’ll go get my medications now,” said Airin. “You should stay here and talk to Khun Chana.”
Wiwit nodded okay. Whew! That was close. Airin was glad Officer Chana showed up just in time to save her. If Wiwit and Khun Ying accompanied her to the pharmacy, they would surely see her medicine and know that she is pregnant.

“What was Khun Chana doing at the hospital?” asked Airin, in the car. “It seems like he was on duty today.”
“Yeah, he was filling in for another officer,” replied Wiwit. “He was working on a crime case. Someone had gotten shot and he had to go to the hospital to do some questioning.”
“Oh,” said Airin.
“Nee, Ta Wit, you should take Noo Rin out to eat,” suggested Khun Ying. “She hadn’t had anything to eat all morning.”
“That’s a good idea,” said Wiwit. “After you eat, you can take your medicine.”
“Ka,” replied Airin.
She suddenly remembered that Khun Ying was supposed to go shopping with Khun Dao. Airin felt bad to have interfered with her mother in law’s plans so she decided to apologize.
“Khun Mae ka,” said Airin. “Sorry for dragging you into nonsense this morning. I didn’t mean to ruin your plan to go shopping with Khun Dao.”
“Don’t be silly Noo Rin,” said Khun Ying. “Your health is my biggest concern. I should put all those little non important things aside. Right now, we should worry about you.”
“I’m okay now,” said Airin. “We should carry on with the plan. I’ll go shopping with you na ka.”
“Gaw dai,” said Khun Ying Napa. “That’s only if you agree to take care of yourself better from now on.”
Airin held up the “OK” sign and smiled.
“Ka,” she replied.
At lunch, they met up with Khun Dao and her daughter, Belle, at the mall. They had a great lunch and a great time shopping. Their fun, however, had to be ruined by Wiwit’s ex-girlfriend, Bow. They were all in a handbag store and Wiwit was standing next to an appealing new item that he was planning to get for Airin. When he reached his hand to pick it up, he heard Bow call his name. Wiwit turned around.
“Khun…khun…
“You don’t remember me?” asked Bow.
“I’m sorry but I don’t,” said Wiwit.
“That’s alright,” said Bow. “Perhaps this will make you familiarize with me.”
Bow tiptoed and planted a kiss on Wiwit’s mouth. Then, she stepped back and smiled at him. Wiwit stood there in shock. He was just kissed by a stranger.
“Uh…
“Do you remember me now?” asked Bow. “I am your…
“Khun Wit.”
Before Bow could finish introducing herself, Airin appeared next to Wiwit.
“Is there something wrong?” asked Airin.
“Sawadee ka, Khun Airin,” said Bow. “What coincidence to see you here.”
“Airin, do you know this woman?” asked Wiwit.
“Ka,” replied Airin. “She’s…she’s…
“Go ahead and tell him the truth,” urged Bow. “Why? Are you afraid that he will come back to me?”
Wiwit was totally confused now.
“Rin, who is she?” asked Wiwit. “Have I met her before?”
“She was your ex girlfriend,” said Airin finally.
“Really?” asked Wiwit. “I can’t believe it.”
“Wit ka, do you want to know the truth?” asked Bow. “Perhaps, you will remember everything.”
“Stop it,” said Airin. “Leave him alone.”
Sounds of applaud approached them and then Khun Ying Napa, Khun Dao, and Belle appeared on the scene.
“Dee mak,” said Khun Ying. “Go ahead Noo Rin, tell this woman who’s boss.”
“Chai,” said Belle. “Khun Wit is your husband. Don’t let anyone else tell him otherwise.”
Bow smirked and stepped a foot closer to everyone.
“Do you really think you know this Airin girl well?” asked Bow. “Once you know the truth, you might even thank me.”
“Shameless,” said Khun Ying Napa.
“If you’re going to stir up trouble, you should leave,” advised Khun Dao.
“Why?” asked Bow. “I just want to help. Actually, this whole thing has nothing to do with me but I pity Wiwit and everyone else who have to put up with Airin’s lies.”
“What lies?” asked Khun Ying Napa. “You’re beginning to make no sense now. Just because Wiwit doesn’t love you don’t mean you can make up a story to win his heart.”
“Chai,” agreed Khun Dao. “Noo Rin is the true definition of a poo dee woman. Don’t bring her down and compare her with you.”
“Poo dee,” repeated Bow. “She’s more like a poo dee gammalor. Moreover, she’s a mia gammalor.”
“That’s enough,” said Wiwit. “Khun krub, if you don’t want to leave, we will.”
“Mai dai na Ta Wit,” said Khun Ying Napa. “We have the right to stay.”
“Chai,” said Belle. “The troublemaker should leave.”
“That’s alright,” said Bow. “I’ll leave now.”
On her way out, Bow leaned in closer to Airin.
“If you don’t know what you’re getting into, I’d back out if I were you before everyone knows the truth,” whispered Bow.
This led Airin to wonder how Bow was so confident in revealing “the truth”. Does Bow know about Airin’s true background?

“Are you hiding something from me?” asked Wiwit, later that day when they were going to bed.
“What do you think?” asked Airin. “Do you trust me?”
Wiwit gently pulled his wife closer to him. He put his arms around her hips and gazed into her eyes.
“Rin, listen to me,” began Wiwit. “There’s no one in this world I shall trust more than you and our family. You’re my one and only wife whom I love very much. You mean the world to me. There’s no reason for me not to trust you.”
Tears flowed in Airin’s eyes as she stared at the man in front of her. On the outside, he was still the handsome and charming Wiwit but deep down inside, he was a sweet gentleman and a dream guy that Airin could only hope for. Now, the person in her dreams was in front of her. His arms were around her and his sweet words entangled her heart.
“What’s wrong?” asked Wiwit.
Airin was lost in the moment.
“Don’t cry,” said Wiwit, wiping the tears away from her eyes.
“Khun Wit, what if…just what if one day you find out that I’m not the woman for you?” asked Airin. “Would you still love me?”
“No,” replied Wiwit. “By that time, I’ll love you even more. My love for you increases as each day passes by. There is no ending to it. Even if you did something wrong, I’d forgive you. We’re husband and wife. We should forgive each other.”
Airin threw her arms around Wiwit’s neck. They both hugged each other tightly like as if there was no tomorrow.

Sunday morning came fast and so did Airin’s morning sickness. She woke up before Wiwit and rushed to the bathroom to vomit. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a weak young woman staring back at her. A weak young woman who was falling for Wiwit’s sweet words. A weak young woman who was carrying Wiwit’s child.
“Rin, are you done yet?” asked Wiwit. “Are you okay?”
Wiwit knocked on the bathroom door again until Airin emerged in front of him.
“You look kinda pale,” said Wiwit. “Did you sleep okay? Did I stink?”
Wiwit smiled. His smile made Airin’s heart melt.
“I’m fine,” replied Airin. “I’m going out with P’Da today as I promised her two days ago.”
Wiwit nodded.
“I have to with Aie Rop and Tawan,” said Wiwit. “We’re going to check out the new place for the shopping complex. Then, we’re going to call for a meeting first thing Monday. Our meeting for Saturday didn’t go as planned. Everyone needed a break.”
“Ka,” said Airin.

Airin hesitated on whether or not to tell her older sister, Airada, she was pregnant. No one was as understanding as her sister but at the same time, Airin didn’t want Airada to see things the wrong way. She might be mistaken that Airin is falling for Wiwit. Airin shook her head. No, she wasn’t falling for Wiwit. She just pities him. That’s all. There’s nothing more to it than that. Then again, she had to keep in mind that Wiwit wasn’t the same person as he was before. How could she have fallen for his sweet words when he really isn’t even himself?
“I’m afraid that you could be falling for Khun Wiwit,” said Airada. “Even though you don’t say anything, I can tell that you are.”
“How do you know what I was thinking about?” asked Airin.
“We’re sisters,” said Airada. “I know everything about you.”
“Well you should know that I know something you don’t want me to know,” said Airin.
“What is that?” asked Airada. “I’m not hiding anything from you like you’re trying to hide from me.”
“You like Khun Wanrop,” Airin busted out.
“Mai jing,” said Airada. “That’s nonsense.”
“I’m serious,” said Airin. “I can see through you too. To come to think of it, Khun Wanrop is a very nice guy. He’s a gentleman and he’s very handsome too. You better be lucky no one is hitting on him yet. I’d make a move fast if I were you.”
“I see him nothing more than a friend,” said Airada. “Let’s stop talking about this. We were talking about you. What you need to do is open your heart to Khun Wiwit. I know you love him but you’re just afraid that he’ll be the same old Wiwit again one day. Am I right?”
“P’Da, he’s not the same person,” said Airin. “It’s like we’re talking about to completely different guys.”
“Well, which one do you like?” asked Airada. “I’m sure you don’t like the old one. You’re falling for the new Wiwit. Once you love someone, nothing can change that when you love them with all your heart. Right now, he loves you with all of his heart and so do you. Memory loss or not, when he realizes what kind of person he was before, he’ll be very sorry because he’s already in love with you. In addition, he knows you love him too.”
Airin sighed.
“You don’t understand,” she said. “There’s much more to it than this.”
“I feel like you’re hiding something from me,” said Airada.
“Mai mee,” said Airin. “I was just saying that this situation is more complicated than we think.”
Airada shook her head.
“I don’t know what to say,” said Airada.

Before making a final decision, Wanrop, Wiwit, and Tawan visited the marketplace area again that was the supposed future home of their shopping complex. Tawan was driving but he was lost. He was unsure of what street to drive through since there were no roads in some areas near there.
“Hey you guys came through here last time,” said Tawan. “Which way should I take? I don’t want to have to drive right into it. We could park nearby and walk.”
“You’re asking me?” asked Wiwit. “I don’t remember, remember?”
“Oh yeah,” said Tawan. “I totally forgot you lost your memory.”
The three guys laughed. Wanrop pointed to the curb and instructed Tawan to park but when he turned, he nearly hit a woman crossing the road. Wanrop recognized immediately that it was Duang.
“Crazy!” shouted Duang, as soon as the guys emerged from the car.
She seemed drunk.
“Are you okay?” asked Tawan.
“How could you ask that?” asked the woman. “Don’t you see me speaking to you? If I were dead, I wouldn’t be speaking to you right now.”
Then she noticed Wanrop and Wiwit.
“Aow, my son in law and my future son in law,” said Duang.
“Hey, what is she talking about man?” asked Wiwit, backing away from Duang.
“I’ll explain to you later,” Wanrop whispered to Wiwit.
“Where have you been my son?” Duang asked Wiwit.
“I’m sorry, you must be mistaken but I’m not your son in law,” said Wiwit.
“Yes you are,” said Tawan.
Wanrop signaled for Tawan to shush. Knowing Duang, Tawan pulled out his wallet and handed her a few thousands. Duang eyed them suspiciously and suddenly, her eyes widened.
“Hey, I remember now!” exclaimed Duang. “You guys are planning to build a shopping complex here! You’re going to kick us out! Are you trying to pay me to get out?!”
Duang was insanely loud. Now, everyone in the marketplace seemed to be looking at them. They were the center of attention.
“My daughter told me that you’re going to build a shopping complex here,” said Duang.
She was very drunk and very loud.
“You’re going to kick us out!” exclaimed Duang.
“Hey, Pa Duang, lower your voice,” said Wanrop, trying to hold her still.
“HEY EVERYONE! THEY’RE GOING TO KICK US OUT! THEY’RE GOING TO BUILD A SHOPPING CENTER OVER OUR MARKET!”
Duang staggered as she screamed from the top of her lungs. Next thing, Wanrop, Wiwit, and Tawan found themselves surrounded by the marketplace people. There was a lot of commotion going on.
“You married my daughter and you’re planning on to kick us out from our home,” continued Duang. “Hey puak row, let’s teach them a lesson. Just because they’re rich, they think they can do whatever they want.”
“Uhm, please calm down everyone,” said Wiwit. “This woman is drunk…
“There is no time for explaining,” said Tawan. “By the time you’re done, we’d all probably be beaten to death already.”
Tawan and Wanrop grabbed Wiwit and they all ran as fast as they could.

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Chapter 17

The next week at work didn’t turn out as expected. Wiwit’s meeting regarding the new location of the shopping complex was again postponed. He had yet found a new location. The only thing that seemed to bother him the most at the moment though, was the drunk woman at the marketplace whom he had met over the weekend. Her image and words were still stuck on his mind. Then, there was that place in the market. It felt as though he had been there before at the same very spot. Wiwit tried hard to think about it but it only led to a throbbing headache.
“Wiwit, are you alright?”
Wiwit was so deeply immersed in his thoughts that he failed to notice his father came in.
“You look like you’re in pain,” said Khun Chai Akkarat. “Go home and rest. I’ll take care of these documents.”
“Krub,” replied Wiwit.
When he got up from his chair, everything around him seemed to spin. Then, he felt the sudden urge to vomit. Wiwit rushed out of his office into the nearby restroom. Curious, Khun Chai Akkarat followed Wiwit but was stopped by his wife, Khun Ying Napa, halfway.
“Where are you rushing to?” asked Khun Ying.
“Aie Wit doesn’t feel good,” said Khun Chai Akkarat. “He just ran into the restroom. It seems like he’s going to throw up.”
“Well go check on him,” said Khun Ying smartly. “What are you standing here for?”
“Aow, if you hadn’t stopped me, I’d be there already,” said Khun Chai Akkarat.
He went into the restroom after Wiwit.

Chin’s interior design company had finally opened after months of construction. Airin and Airada visited him at his new company to congratulate him upon his career.
“Thank you na krub,” he said to the sisters. “Would you care to go out for lunch with me?”
“Of course we would,” replied Airin.
“Going out to lunch with the new CEO is an honor,” said Airada, smiling.
“Then, off we go krub,” said Chin.
Thai cuisine was Chin’s favorite and Airin and Airada couldn’t agree more.
“You must be tired of American food,” said Airada.
Chin laughed.
“Now that you mention I must admit that I am,” said Chin. “Even though I am adopted by American parents, I still have Thai blood. My Thai blood runs deep too.”
“Hmm…since you’re treating us today, I’m going to order a tableful,” said Airin, happily.
“Who said I was treating?” asked Chin. “You two should treat me for the grand opening of my company.”
The girls laughed.
“Whoever treats doesn’t matter,” said Airada. “Airin is just boasting anyway. Even if she does order a tableful of food, she won’t finish it. No worries there.”
It turns out that Airada was wrong. Airin ordered the most sour and spiciest Thai foods and to Airada and Chin’s surprise, she ate it all.
“Oho, Rin, usually you don’t even eat half this much,” said Airada in amazement.
Airin turned to Chin.
“I’m still hungry,” said Airin. “You won’t mind if I order some more right? Of course not.”
For dessert, Airin ordered sticky rice and mangoes. She ate twice as much as Airin and Chin put together.
Before they left, Airin even placed an order of pickled mangoes to go.
“Are you kidding me?” asked Airada.
“Mai pen rai,” said Chin. “I was just kidding. I said I would treat everyone today.”
“I didn’t mean it like that,” said Airada. “I’m just surprised that Airin happens to have a huge appetite.”
Chin laughed.
“She’s a grown woman now,” said Chin. “She isn’t a little girl like before.”

After dinner that night, Airin still had the craving for pickled mangoes. While Wiwit was in the bathroom, Airin crept downstairs to the kitchen and retrieved her pickled mangoes from the refrigerator.
“What are you doing?”
Airin turned around and was face to face with Wiwit. Her mouth of was full of mangoes.
“Oho!” exclaimed Wiwit. “That looks so good! Can I have some?”
Airin shook her head and jerked the mangoes away from Wiwit’s reach. Why would she share with him when she’s suffering a terrible crave for it?
“You’re so stingy!” Wiwit pouted. “You have a bagful and I only want one…or maybe two.”
“Mai dai!” exclaimed Airin.
“What’s going on?”
Ha. The bickering couple had gotten caught. Standing near the kitchen doorway was Khun Ying Napa.
“Khun Mae,” said Airin and Wiwit simultaneously.
Wiwit quickly grabbed a mango from Airin and stuffed it into his mouth.
“What are you two doing?” asked Khun Ying.
“I just wanted a pickled mango but Airin is so stingy,” said Wiwit. “She didn’t want to share with me.”
“Arai na?!” exclaimed Khun Ying. “That’s unbelievable. We all just had dinner!”
“But Khun Mae krub, it really looks delicious,” said Wiwit.
His eyes were on the bag of mangoes in Airin’s hands. Wiwit licked his lips and Airin stepped farther away from him.
“They’re just regular pickled mangoes,” said Khun Ying Napa.
“But it’s very delicious,” said Wiwit. “They never tasted so good.”
“I don’t see what’s so special…
Khun Ying Napa paused for a moment and then there was a look of joy on her face. She pointed at Airin.
“Are you hiding something from us?” asked Khun Ying.
“She’s trying to hide the mangoes from me, Khun Mae,” said Wiwit.
“Mai chai na ka,” said Airin. “I mean, I’m not hiding anything.”
“Are you sure?” demanded Khun Ying. “Then why are you eating pickled mangoes?”
“I just…
“Are you pregnant?!” asked Khun Ying excitedly.
Wiwit looked up from the mangoes to Airin. His eyes were huge and a wide smile spreaded across his face.
“Jing mai?” he asked Airin.
“Mai jing,” said Airin quickly. “I’m not pregnant.”
“I don’t believe you,” said Khun Ying. “Let’s go check it out tomorrow.”
“Dee mak,” said Wiwit. “I want to know too.”
“We don’t have to waste our times,” said Airin. “I’m positive and would like to confirm that I’m not pregnant.”
She tossed the bag of mangoes to Wiwit and went back upstairs to sleep. Airin thumped herself on the side of the head. How could she be so careless? Now Khun Ying is suspicious of her.
Shortly afterwards, Wiwit followed Airin back into the room with the bag of mangoes. He was about to ask her if she wanted any but as soon as he opened her mouth, Airin butted in.
“I’m not pregnant,” she said.
“I wasn’t going to ask you that,” said Wiwit. “I was going to ask you if you wanted anymore mangoes.”
Airin licked her lips and pounced off the bed.
“Hand them to me,” demanded Airin.
She tried to snatch it from him but he held it away from her reach.
“No, no, no,” said Wiwit. “If you want one, you must give me a kiss.”
Wiwit pointed to his cheek.
“Gaw dai,” said Airin.
She kissed him and he fed her a juicy, sour, pickled mango. After finishing the whole bag of mangoes, they both went to sleep happily.

Chaos awaited the Wachiratans the next day at their company. When Wiwit and Wanrop arrived at work, there was flock of people petitioning outside in front of the entrance. Fortunately, there were already cops there to control the angry mob.
“What’s going on?” asked Wiwit, as he got out of the car.
Tawan and Officer Chana pulled Wiwit and Wanrop aside.
“Arai wa,” said Wanrop.
“You’d better not let these people see you or they’ll take action,” said Tawan.
“Action for what?” asked Wiwit. “I don’t remember pissing off anyone. Oh wait, I forgot. I don’t remember anything at all.”
Wanrop laughed and Chana laughed.
“That’s not funny,” said Tawan. “All these people are from the marketplace. Remember what happened a few days ago when we ran into Pa Duang? Now, everyone there thinks that we’re going to force them out of that area.”
“Who is she anyway?” asked Wiwit. “She speaking nonsense the other day that I’m her son in law. How can that be if I’m married to Airin? Airin never mentioned anything about having an alcoholic mother.”
“Let’s go inside and talk about this,” said Tawan. “Khun Akkara and everyone else are trying to figure out a solution.”
As they were walking in, Khun Pichet walked out.
“Sawadee krub.”
“Where are you going Khun Pichet?” asked Wanrop.
“I have to talk to the angry mob,” replied Khun Pichet.
“Well, what are you going to tell them?” asked Wiwit.
Officer Chana thought for a moment and tapped Khun Pichet on the shoulder.
“I think it’s a good idea for you to talk to them right now,” said Chana. “They’re not going to listen to these three. To make a long story short, I think you should handle this right now and I’ll tell you everything else later.”
Khun Pichet nodded and went outside.
“You guys go on ahead,” said Chana. “I’m going to make sure Khun Pichet is alright out there.”
Wanrop, Wiwit, and Tawan went upstairs to the meeting room, where everyone else was. At the same time, everyone looked out the window down at the scene below.
“How did they know we were going to build a shopping complex there?” asked Khun Akkarat.
“We haven’t even started yet and now we have to handle all these people,” said Khun William. “I’m beginning to reconsider our project.”
“That marketplace is a very good location though,” said Teerachart.
“It’s not all about location,” said Wiwit.
“Wiwit, do you have something else in mind?” asked Khun Akkara.
“Krub,” replied Wiwit. “I’ve been thinking for a while and at first, Wanrop, Tawan, and I were going to survey a few locations that aren’t in the city. Building another shopping complex in the city is just like adding on the many that already exist. If we build one elsewhere, though, it won’t affect the marketplace people and we could bring in more new businesses to that future location.”
Khun Chai Akkara smiled. He was very proud of his grandson.
“I agree,” said Khun William. “I can’t bear to see all those people forced out of that area.”
“Maybe we could continue with our project in that area anyway and help those people relocate instead?” suggested Teerachart.
“What do you mean by help?” asked Wanrop.
“Well, we could help them financially,” said Teerachart.
Airada shook her head.
“Those people have lived there for a very long time,” said Airada. “We can’t just pay them to get out.”
“Chai,” agreed Khun Dao.
“However, I like Khun Wiwit’s idea,” said Khun William. “If we consider carefully, we could introduce new businesses to a new location.”
“If that’s so, we’ll have to come up with another area,” said Khun Ying Napa.
“That means we have to purchase land,” said Khun Chai Akkarat.
Teerachart was fuming with anger. All these people had went against him. He wasn’t going to let them succeed. Chasing out those people and exposing Airin was his goal and he wasn’t going to allow any interference.

When they were confident about their idea, Wanrop and Wiwit decided to go out and confront the angry mob. They wanted to inform everyone of the cancellation of the project and that everyone could worry free. Hearing those words, the angry mob calmed down and cleared out of the front doors of the Wachiratan Construction Company.

“Baa! Baa tee sood!” exclaimed Bow. “How can they cancel the project? How am I supposed to chase Airin and her mother and sister out of that area now? How are we going to expose them?”
“We’re not going to get anything out of this while we’re angry,” said Teerachart. “We must think of another plan.”
“All you ever suggest doing is thinking,” said Bow, impatiently. “You think but you don’t even take action. If you did what you were supposed to, we wouldn’t have this problem right now.”
“How can you blame me?” asked Teerachart. “I’ve done everything I can. It’s not my fault Wiwit lost his memory.”
“You know,” began Bow. “That might be a good thing for us.”
“How is that a good thing?” asked Teerachart. “He’s no longer dumb and irresponsible. He’s much smarter and dedicated now.”
“I have my own idea,” said Bow. “It’s time for me to take him back.”
Bow smiled slyly. By the look on her face, Chart could guess Bow’s next step.

After work that day, Airada and Airin decided to visit their mother. Wanrop and Tawan had told Airada the run in with the mother earlier over the weekend. Airada was very sorry and was hoping to talk it over with her mother. She should never have let slipped that there was a possibility of building a shopping complex over the marketplace.
“Mae na Mae,” said Airin, shaking her head. “How could she be the one to start all of this? All we ask is for her to stop drinking and now look what she’s done while drunk.”
“You can’t totally blame her,” said Airada. “She can’t help it and I can’t keep an eye on her all the time. I have to work and sometimes when I return from work, she isn’t even home.”
“I’m not blaming anyone,” said Airin. “This is a serious problem. What if Khun Mae finds out that Khun Wiwit has lost his memory? What will Khun Wiwit think?”
“It’s okay,” said Airada. “She was drunk that day; she wouldn’t remember what she had done.”
“Who’s that?” asked Duang.
She had just gotten home and was standing in the doorway.
“Mae,” said Airin.
“What are you doing here?” asked Duang. “Shouldn’t you be with your rich family?”
Airada noticed the bags in her mother’s hands and asked what she had brought home.
“Food, of course,” said Duang. “Do you think I would buy alcohol?”
“What did you buy Mom?” asked Airin.
Duang opened the bags of food and arranged them on plates.
“Have you eaten anything yet?” asked Duang. “If not, come and eat with me.”
The sight of chicken kabobs made Airin want to vomit. She ran to the bathroom and did her business as her sister and mother sat there wondering what she was up to.
“Is she sick?” asked Duang.
“Mai roo ka,” replied Airada. “I heard she’s been like that for awhile now.”
Duang seemed surprised.
“Hey, is she pregnant or what?” asked Duang.
Airada was taken aback by surprise. She hadn’t thought about that before. It seemed like Duang was right though. No wonder Airin was always tired and ate a lot.
After doing her thing, Airin came back and sat down with her mother and sister.
“Rin, are you hiding something?” asked Airada.
“Nang Da meant to ask you if you’re pregnant,” said Duang, with a mouthful.
Airin shook her head.
“No, of course not,” said Airin. “I guarantee that will never happen either.”
“Well, what’s wrong with you then?” asked Duang.
“Just a little sick,” said Airin.
Airada eyed her younger sister suspiciously. She knew Airin well and knew that she was up to something. Airada could tell Airin was falling for Wiwit now. If Airin was really pregnant with his baby, it would only make things better. Wiwit loved Airin very much and even if he did gain his memory back, he would surely understand.

sonitajoe

sarNie Egg
THx Suay for the great update!
I would love Wiwit to learn bout Airin pregnancy!
It would be great hehe!
Please update soon

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Poor Airin, she is expecting but cannot share the good news with anyone, but sooner or later everyone will know because in the next few months her body will show.

I bet Khun Ying Napa and Wiwit would be jubilated and excited if they know about Airin's condition.

Suay, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the very quick updates!

You are awesome........!!!

suayrerdcherdsode

sarNie Adult
Poor Airin, she is expecting but cannot share the good news with anyone, but sooner or later everyone will know because in the next few months her body will show.

I bet Khun Ying Napa and Wiwit would be jubilated and excited if they know about Airin's condition.

Suay, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the very quick updates!

You are awesome........!!!
You're very welcome! Thanks again for reading. I can't thank you guys enough!
I'm quite busy this week so I might not be able to get back on track until the weekend maybe but if I have spare time, I'll surely update.