Ploy Cherman's naked love scene with Ananda!

cecilia

Staff member
i saw the trailer on youtube a few days back -- seems to have lots of exposure.
i guess Ananda and Ploy have an affair b/c ananda's the nephew of ploy's husband.
here's the teaser lOl :

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
oh man, what i wouldn't give to see ananda in a slap/kiss lakorn.
he's so eff'n HOT!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ananda can kiss! Haha

A lot of Thai films are about sinners. This one should be interesting. Nephew and wife hooking up. When does it come out?

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Ploy is very risque. I admire her acting ability and her as a person to be able to still be this popular considering she's not as "innocent" as other thai actresses.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
Wow ! Ploy is not afraid ! scared of anything at all !
I admire her for that.

Some people already throw durian on her because of her bitchy mean role..
Then naked scene.. what will say Thai Traditional people ? lol

^ usually most Thai movies (their films in the theatres) have full-on love scenes (Chakrit's movies, etc.), so I think they expect it already and that the general Thai population hold movies to one standard and lakorns to another...

Kina

Dubsteppin'
^ usually most Thai movies (their films in the theatres) have full-on love scenes (Chakrit's movies, etc.), so I think they expect it already and that the general Thai population hold movies to one standard and lakorns to another...
Yes. Movies and lakorns are on two different levels. I personally think that nudity should be accepted by now - in movies. But then again, the Thai entertainment market doesn't offer big $ like Western entertainment (movie-wise).

So, I give Ploy two thumbs up for such an ice breaker. It means she is daring, risqué, challenging, strong, and confident. And that's the perfect example of how women should be. IMO.