Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

kouvang

sarNie Egg
if chai is the rapist, i don't understand why would vicky accept him back into her life and why did she have to be mentally disturbed too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Because he didn't want to dishonor his family. He was young at the time so it makes sense why he would. Also the awkwardness was more towards Chai when his sister was trash talking the rapist. I mean if it were Jackrit Chai wouldn't even talk to him if he knows that his brother raped the girl he loves. But for sure it's not Jackrit

edit also she's mentally disturbed because she didn't expect that he would do something like that to her

max

sarNie Elites
Yay! I am so happy that this is finally airing. It has been a long time since I have been really interested in a Thai lakorn =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks tina for streaming it.i wanna know who is the rapist too. the little girl playing vickys daughter is so cute. i bet shes gonna become n'ek as she grow older

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for posting up the streaming! I really like the song played during the opening credit =)

kouvang

sarNie Egg
ok, i just watched behind the scene and it did clarify that chai is the rapist. I am still a little piss at how vicky will still accept chai back into her life after all the things that chai put her through.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ok, i just watched behind the scene and it did clarify that chai is the rapist. I am still a little piss at how vicky will still accept chai back into her life after all the things that chai put her through.
I was thinking the same thing. Only in lakorns will this happen.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Here goes some cap hahah im lazy so I just post the stuff that kinda stood out to me; and the quality of the Video is bad >.< I'll try to get a better quality later on;

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
really how is Vicky gonna accept Chai.. The kids are very kyote especially that lil girl I bet you the kids are gonna become nek and pek

tinah

sarNie Coma
why did they have to reveal it already. i wanted to be curious lol. how is vicky gonna forgive him though.he made her become payaranoid.

thanks for the cap tina

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
why did they have to reveal it already. i wanted to be curious lol. how is vicky gonna forgive him though.he made her become payaranoid.

thanks for the cap tina

I guess the whole drama is going to be about how vicky struggles to overcome her paranoia and the bad things that happened.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Chai's brother in law? as in Jackrit? wouldn't that be kind of weird? isn't he bai kao's dad? if he is the rapist then that makes him prik thai's dad too ... they would be half brothers and sisters; they might know who it is though; and the rapist is chai =/

edit: gosh i feel so bad for Vicky :( she had stuff waiting for her and bam it all shatter

making caps for opening episode ^__^; be done in 15 mins

I also think Chai's brother is the rapist for the same reason and that's probably why they have the kids' generation. Chai probably says sorry in the teaser b/c he feels guilty and bad for not taking good care of Vicky that his brother raped her. I am 70% sure the rapist is his brother.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg nat's in here?!?!?!
he's so cute! and he's only 19!
i think i'll watch it:)
i remember watching the opening ceremony for this lakorn

is vicky and chai really dating?!

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
if chai or the brother in law are the rapists then teaw and nat cant be together becoz they are cousin or brother sister