Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo, they said his is gonna air soon. darn, i bet its gonna be on the weekend slot

vickys gonna be raped in here and im thinking not by chai. like i mention before, its a life drama. a challenging role for vicky. i hope she has more upcomings after this drama cuz im gonna miss her! she needs to have more lakorns

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
finally this la korn will air. i thought it will be in stock for a long time. i wanna see Chai and Vicki. and Taew too.

max

sarNie Elites
I was reading the news about Chai and Vicky... I like them together, though! They make such a great couple! I think that Chai is very handsome, too! I cannot wait for this lakorn. Ahh!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, shes gonna be raped. could be why she turn out to be the way she is. im so excited. too bad its gonna air in the evening slot

max

sarNie Elites
Does anybody know when its actual air date? I cannot wait for this! It is like one of the extremely few new/upcoming lakorns that I actually want to watch right now. LOL =)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw the teaser. it looks interesting and dramatic. taew will be playing vickys daughter. her and nat is gonna get married.gotta say they look really cute together