Plik Tai Kub Bai Kao(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay more of Vicky!! they just had the opening today. She looked soo pretty!..her and chai will be married in this lakorn and they'll have a daughter. It's a family drama. Vicky said its dramatic and her role will be different cuz shes someone who had a bad life and dealt with alot of problems. Shes gonna hate her daughter for some reason. shes abit mean

theres another couple which is Taew & that guy from "Tey Jai Rak" who liked Namfon. both from the power3

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! I love both Vicky and Chai. I'm glad that it will be dramatic because I think both of them are capable of a serious script and I can't wait to see them.

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, i love them in "Taang Luang Taang Ruk"........thanks for the news :)

Brooke

sarNie Egg
Oh my god....dont tell me vicky gonna pair with chai. Why? i want her to pair-up with someone else maybe Andrew... :D

SunStar

sarNie Elites
another Chai and Vicki lakorn!!!! yeah... but i feel already depressed from the description... they being married already and her hating her daughter... geez...i hope it isn't tooooooooo dramatic!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, Vicky/Chai is still the main couple. the storyline will probaly focus on Vicky

dont know why theres so many pairings in the kids. gen

the little girl from "sao pern jao sanae" who played as Mart's daughter will be Vickys daughter. shes so cute.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for this lakorn.. so excited to see vicky again.. kind of like the second pairing the pics.. who knows gotta see. thanks for sharing the pictures