Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from pantip, they said Alex play as the gay character in here

another pic of nang'ek YaYa, she's like around 17 yrs old.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
alex gay.. >_< ... lol.. i still think he looks like a lil boi still ^_^..

yaya is pretty.. but she is really that young.. >_<..

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, so alex is gonna play as pra'eks brother then. its good that they chosen him cuz isnt he around yayas age too

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*sniffles. I DON'T WANT ALEX GAYYYY! O_____________________________o So weirdd for me!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man this seem to be an odd pair and Mart is old enough to be YaYa uncle or a dad for sure.
Wow Alex going to be gay in this one? oh thats good because Alex his actually looks gay already.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
When Mart first appear in the entertainment I couldn't believe he was that old already! =/ But oh well. He's a great actor and veryy handsome indeed, Haaa! :) It's funny how I didn't think I'd become such a huge Mart fan but I am and watched all his drama since he became praek already except for his lakorn w/ Rita! :( I'm glad he as plentyy of upcoming dramas too! No wayyyy! Alex does NOT look gayy! ><

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Has Yaya been in anything at all or is this her first venture into acting?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This is her first lakorn but she was in that one sitcom w/ TAH WARIT! :) She's so cute & pretty & youngg too! But p'noiki @ spicyforum.net said that she thought the nang'ek was GIGI from the fitting. Idk though! I hope nang'ek is YAYA though 'cause GIGI ain't as cute.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh! Definitley p'tina! I really wish for her to be nang'ek! She's such a cutie pie and has a bby face! I hope they give her lakorn as nang'ek someday. I want to see her w/ Alex!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awwww i'm quite dissapointent they change nang'ek to GIGI JAMKAKORN credits to p'noiki @ spicyforum.net :( i wanted to see YAYA very much onscreen for the first time!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they actually had the opening already and yaya wasnt there again so i guess shes really not in this otherwise she would of showed up. ughh hate how ch3 is always switching the cast the last minute