Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

cynthia_ngoc

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where I can get the song sung by a girl at the beginning of each episode? It's really good but unfortunately I don't know Thai so I have clue how to search for it on the internet. Thanks a bunch!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i watch up to 4 esp , didn't really feel Mart lolz. I heard there was an r scene in esp 7 , so yeah , i check it out , I don't like Tin at all :lol: . And this is the first time where "blood" was display as virginity lost lolllz i guess Tin wasn't that dumb at least he know

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i watch up to 4 esp , didn't really feel Mart lolz. I heard there was an r scene in esp 7 , so yeah , i check it out , I don't like Tin at all :lol: . And this is the first time where "blood" was display as virginity lost lolllz i guess Tin wasn't that dumb at least he know
Haha! Yep! So true! They should show it more often in dramas. lol. Guess Tin was sex-educated. haha. He's so lame. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
the blood look too fresh lollll it suppose to stain the sheet i watch "Forensic File" i know blood suppose to have this darker color after being expose to air for 10-20 mi unless Tin & Jom are rabbit and got thru it within 2-5min haha

7malisa

sarNie Egg
does anyone know where I can get the song sung by a girl at the beginning of each episode? It's really good but unfortunately I don't know Thai so I have clue how to search for it on the internet. Thanks a bunch!
Nat Myria (artist) Ruk Yoo Kon Diew (title of song)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
the blood look too fresh lollll it suppose to stain the sheet i watch "Forensic File" i know blood suppose to have this darker color after being expose to air for 10-20 mi unless Tin & Jom are rabbit and got thru it within 2-5min haha
They're total rabbits! LOL! :lol:

That's what I thought too, but hey, this is a "lakorn". hahahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth i must have missed that scene where jormkwan was bleeding. hmm, thats the first in thai drama lol usually pra'ek is still gonna question n'ek if shes a virgin or not :lol:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh i wished mart wasn't such an ass to her! I really like ;the lakorn however! the love thing between susie and mart is so like idk inconsistant? lol like they're sweet for like a split second then theyr'e enemies! and the whole like raping and stuff just seems a little harsh tee-hee i don't like abusive p'eks thats a turn off! but gosh i did feel susies pain! so sad.... idk what episode it was but it was the part where she went to take a bath after the like 2nd r-scene? so sad how he just threw her money... and she acts like she's strong but she's dying inside! so sad... the lakonr would be so much bbetter if i watched eng sub.

cecilia

Staff member
^he only r her once -- and that's at the island. after the island, everything else is willing or what Susie call 'pay' s3x. she wash herself b/c she provoke him and he end up insulting her -- so for this, i don't think it's r -- for me, there's only one r and that was in the boat b/c he force her but after that, it seem like willing from Susie as well due to her so call 'prostitute' claim.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this week's episodes. I'm so happy this drama airs Fri-Sun. Because then there's more to look forward to. Does anybody have any spoilers??? lol. ^_^

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
^he only r her once -- and that's at the island. after the island, everything else is willing or what Susie call 'pay' s3x. she wash herself b/c she provoke him and he end up insulting her -- so for this, i don't think it's r -- for me, there's only one r and that was in the boat b/c he force her but after that, it seem like willing from Susie as well due to her so call 'prostitute' claim.

oohhh.... hahaa thanks well its still sad... either way/ but looking forward to the next episode. ^___^ marts as well as louis's acting improved alot and nampuen hasn't disapointed me at all! her acting was superb in sawan biang and it is in this lakorn too! the roles r almost alike but her role for this lakorn is so much more psychotic! love her.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really like Mart and Susie together. HOpe they have more sweet scenes at the end. I'm addict to this lakorn and hope for a happy ending.

cecilia

Staff member
^it's a guarantee happy ending b/c of the spoiler pictures ja.

what i wanna see the most is their romance -- how will it progress without having too much s3x. lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
ending next week. mart/susie sure did alot of kiss scene together. they look like a real couple in the pic below

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/57206

edit: i hope to see more of susie this year! i didnt enjoy this lakorn like i thought i would so hopefully her next drama will be better..maybe she can get with rome since hes part of broadcast too