Plerng See Roong (Broadcast Thai Televison)

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
i dont like how this drama is going either.. but really though.. if you want to talk about other lakorns.. you should do it privately or talk about it at that lakorns topics.. posting a link of another lakorn on this topic is consider as spamming.. but i guessing you didnt know...

anyways about the lakorn.. i used to be hype about it.. but not no more.. because pke is a freaking donkey!!! hes a complete jerk.... after finding out shes a virgin.... he could of treated her better..and now shes gonna be pregnant with his kid? im glad the babys a girl... so she can get susie side and not the stupid dads side...

but im still watching this for louis also.. love his character in there
Oh, I didn't mean to get off topic. We were just talking about how this lakorn gives us a headache, then we started talking about watching comedies to balance it all out. One thing led to another...didn't mean to spam; just making friendly conversation. I really have a good time talking to you guys in here.

annea

sarNie Adult
omg those pic are soooo cute. cant wait for the sweet scenes but also dont wanna see jomkwan in pain cause of tin.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I just started watching this lakorn two days ago and now I'm up to episode 8. I must admit, I am addicted! At first I didn't like the way Susie looked, but she eventually grew on me. I will definitely be on the look out for her next lakorn. Despite her being a newcomer, her acting is VERY impressive. She even does a better job than Mart in my opinion. Natural, much? Haha. Susie is awesome (Y)

I like most things about this lakorn. The only thing that bugs me is that I feel like Kat/Nampueng gets more screen time than the pra ek and nang ek. WTH is that all about? She comes on every 5 minutes and her scenes seem to be at least 10 minutes long or more. I get so sick of watching her come on all the time, doing the same shit all over again. There should be more scenes between Mart and Susie and focusing on the development of THEIR relationship, not of Kat's increasing jealousy. Yes, we get it ... she's evil and psycho. Now can we move on to something more important? =.= Sometimes I forget and think this lakorn is all about Kat and her life, lol.

I demand more scenes between Mart and Susie! :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
i dont' know how kwan would forgive tin after what he did to her today. first it was kate who drown her, then tin came in and smack talk sh*t to her and swing her around toward the counch and hurt kwan. during this whole time, she was pregnant too. it was very nice and thoughtful of Louis to go and try to tell mart but man, he have to hurt him just like that and end up with not hearing the truth about kwan being pregnant. i hope louis help make him suffer when susie go back home to stay with her dad. right now, i'm just curious to know if the baby will be okay b/c she gets shove around quite a lot today.

as for the family picture of the couple, it's just a dream :( ... this weekend will be interesting b/c kwan's going back home to stay with her dad and try to get back at tin for hurting and taking advantage of her love. she pretend to not know him and louis told mart that mart kill kwan and their child. Mart looks devastated but it's his freaking fault for listening to kate and not follow his heart so he deserved it all.

i really hope susie make him pay twice the amount the pain he gave her (even though what she have put herself in is voluntary)

tomorrow preview : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKOeOl7TYnA

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow there is that much drama in here. Well I just got through the first episode and it will be hard for me to see Tinrat and shoot I forgot Susie character name, anyways I don't think I can bare the relationship they have. It would have been nice if they found a younger guy to play young Tinrat. When they took a picture together, I was like OMG how am I going to watch the love story when she grows up. I will only picture that little girl he saved and him- scary much lol

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn but man, pr'ake's character sucks. i hate stupid pr'akes. can't wait to see kwan take her revenge.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh my gosh, when they started to act lovey dovey together it was so cheesy LOL like him playing with her at the house and she calling him khun tin..khun tin..lmao
and also, they sleep together a lot in this lakorn haha..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I was quite disappointed in the episode today. I really wish that Susie didn't use such big words xD It makes her souns even worse.

lol i left the sweet moments alone and skipped to the drama. it looked WAY TOO CHEESY for me ahaha

Linda

sarNie Egg
this lakorn is getting retarded. mean then sweet then mean then sweet. it keeps going back and forth. tin is the biggest retard ever. and kat doing the same things over and over. she's toooooooooooooooooooo psycho. even for a lakorn. she should just die already. i give up. seriously.

ending next week. mart/susie sure did alot of kiss scene together. they look like a real couple in the pic below

http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/57206

edit: i hope to see more of susie this year! i didnt enjoy this lakorn like i thought i would so hopefully her next drama will be better..maybe she can get with rome since hes part of broadcast too
I love those pictures -- they're so sweet! but yeah, I want to see Susie in more lakorns in the future, because her acting is pretty good for a first-time n'ek. I completely love Broadcast Productions!

I like most things about this lakorn. The only thing that bugs me is that I feel like Kat/Nampueng gets more screen time than the pra ek and nang ek. WTH is that all about? She comes on every 5 minutes and her scenes seem to be at least 10 minutes long or more. I get so sick of watching her come on all the time, doing the same shit all over again. There should be more scenes between Mart and Susie and focusing on the development of THEIR relationship, not of Kat's increasing jealousy. Yes, we get it ... she's evil and psycho. Now can we move on to something more important? =.= Sometimes I forget and think this lakorn is all about Kat and her life, lol.

I demand more scenes between Mart and Susie! :angry:
I totally know what you mean! I just can't stand kat; she's such an uber-b*tch! I'm sick of seeing her so many times while mart and Susie only get a fraction of the time she does.

and also, they sleep together a lot in this lakorn haha..
lol...I know!

this lakorn is getting retarded. mean then sweet then mean then sweet. it keeps going back and forth.
555...maybe that's the thrill for tin and jomkwan! lol...jk. but I can't stand mart's character at all; why does he have to take kat's side so much? I hate how he obviously still has some feelings towards kat!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I hate the pra'eks character too. He is such a jerk. He is the most freaken stupid pra'ek ever. I have never watch a lakorn where the pra'ek is abusive towards nang'ek and don't feel bad about it. I hated today's episode. It was nice seeing them in the lovey dovey scenes but what made me so mad was the part where he push Susie and made her head bled even more but then he didn't even feel bad about it. He practically left her there to almost die. I don't know how I can believe that his character is suppose to be in love with nang'ek. If you love somebody and if you see that they're in pain, you would at least be concern about that person no matter how mad you are at them but no he doesn't even care to take a look at her head! Or is it because he sux at acting to the point where he can't show emotions like that? It was already bad enough that he slapped her twice in this lakorn already. I think he is the worst pra'ek character I have ever seen. I really hate him in here. I kinda wish that he wouldn't end up with Susie at the end. That's how much I hate him in here. I don't want him to end up with anyone.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this week's episodes, too. So sweet ! Kiss :wub:

OMG! These pictures are making me melt! LOL! They are just too cute! Wow! I don't think I've ever seen a couple onsreen with this much lip to lip thing! This is really something new. And it's nice. Wow, Mart and Susie make one good lookin' couple. I am so in love with Mart's arms! Mart's arms are so...........NICEEEEEE! :D

One thing though; I'm so confused. One minute, they're arguing. And last episode they were still hating each other. And now ep. 9 is starting off with Mart and Susie being so in love already?? What's going on here? I'm watching this drama but I have no idea what's going on at this point of time. So if anybody could please put two and two together for me, that would be great! :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I just skimmed thru episode 9. Usually I would watch the sweet scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek but not this one. I felt uncomfortable watching it. Dunno why. I think I'm just watching now just to see how it ends or unfolds. In episode 10 preview, Mart just can't act sincere at all. He sure can't play a character that makes you feel what they are going thru. Poor script and poor acting. It started out so good and interesting for me in the beginning. Anyhow can Jomkwan/Susie make Tin/Mart suffer what she went through if Mart can't even act it out?

lee4ever

sarNie Egg
I just skimmed thru episode 9. Usually I would watch the sweet scenes between pra'ek and nang'ek but not this one. I felt uncomfortable watching it. Dunno why. I think I'm just watching now just to see how it ends or unfolds. In episode 10 preview, Mart just can't act sincere at all. He sure can't play a character that makes you feel what they are going thru. Poor script and poor acting. It started out so good and interesting for me in the beginning. Anyhow can Jomkwan/Susie make Tin/Mart suffer what she went through if Mart can't even act it out?
I just watched ep.10 and I was kinda upset becuz of mart's acting
He couldn't show the sad emotions
I know that he was trying to show his sad emotions but I just
couldn't feel his sadness[/font] :(