Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Ana

sarNie Adult
OMG! Freaking funny and cute :lol:
Chompoo claim her man. That was super cute :p
This lakorn has tons of cute scenes :D

Bou

sarNie Adult
I know...tye and chompoo are so cute together!!! i love all of the scenes in which they are in! theyve got great chemistry and I love the storyline..and that was pretty funny when araya was trying to claim her man hahaha I would be embarassed too if i were her and to find out that tye was just doin his job lol...I hope they will get paired up in the future or asap..I cant get enough of them.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I know right. I would feel embarass too. But that was just too cute :lol:
Chompoo must really like Tye to go all out claiming him like that :loool:
I hope they get pair up again too. In a drama :p
I wanna see Tye mean :drool:

Ewwwwwww Jackrit is so ewwwwwwww man

Bou

sarNie Adult
I know right. I would feel embarass too. But that was just too cute :lol:
Chompoo must really like Tye to go all out claiming him like that :loool:
I hope they get pair up again too. In a drama :p
I wanna see Tye mean :drool:

Ewwwwwww Jackrit is so ewwwwwwww man
yea it was pretty cute!
and tye definitely loved it hahaha
me too, in a drama, would be so intense and tye is so HOT
but he kinda scared me in the rape scene with matt in kuan kamathep lol
and yea jackrit is soo gross in this lakorn! sometimes ilove him and sometimes i hate him

and i am still waitin for episode 9!!! where is it? lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen it up on youtube yet either...but I caught it twice on my satellite! I love Tye and Chom they have mad chemistry...I'd like to see them in something thatll bring out the same vibe minus ghost! From the summary and tomorrows epi trailer three people are going to die and I think it ends next sunday. Since I've been watching this lakorn and Kuan...and because Chompoo is a possible choice for Sai in Sai see plerng I think Matt should play Son her sister Tye can play Dodos part and Aon play Willy...I'd watch this remake!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen it up on youtube yet either...but I caught it twice on my satellite! I love Tye and Chom they have mad chemistry...I'd like to see them in something thatll bring out the same vibe minus ghost! From the summary and tomorrows epi trailer three people are going to die and I think it ends next sunday. Since I've been watching this lakorn and Kuan...and because Chompoo is a possible choice for Sai in Sai see plerng I think Matt should play Son her sister Tye can play Dodos part and Aon play Willy...I'd watch this remake!

That would be good choice.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ratings Check brought to you by Hot Tye and credit to Pantip and clubchom

July 3: 6
July 4: 6
July 5: 8 :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm glad the ratings picked up! The 4 they had a while back made me a little sad for them... And correction, the last episode is this Saturday per an interview with Playroong and Tye's side kick cop at a power 3 concert. This makes me feel a little better because the trailer from episode 10 looks like they were going to wrap everything up in Friday's episode....do not want a rushed ending!!!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Snap! Really? Where did all the viewers the night they had a 4?! Hahaha Awesome I'm stoaked for Chom and Tyes lakorns are on a roll. Diamend I thought you dropped this one are you back? Its gotten real good... I think I like it more than Kuan.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
no i dropped it for life LOL but i'm happy dat it's gettin higher ratings than da other prime time lakorn lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
LOL awesome...well I guess whenever you need a good nap you can pop this on hahaha. I'm a little surprised with how well its doing given the genre and the ratings the first couple of episodes.But I'm also glad about it beating out the other big wig shows. What annoys me most is despite getting low ratings those prime time shows talk like their ratings are doing well...and promos and bts for them is everywhere. ARH

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yok lai mek gets dat much promotion? yea it's annoying when shiet gets hyped up like dat but deres no evidence. it pisses me off lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO isn't promoting and having people talking about it evidence :loool: Well at least that's what I call evidence. If it sucks like hell, who would be talking about it but as for me, I will be bashing it :loool:

navy

sarNie Adult
Happy to see the rating of Tye and Chompoo drama.

Hope tv3 will consider to have Tye Chompoo, and Matt together in one.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Ratings Check brought to you by Hot Tye and credit to Pantip and clubchom

July 3: 6
July 4: 6
July 5: 8 :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm glad the ratings picked up! The 4 they had a while back made me a little sad for them... And correction, the last episode is this Saturday per an interview with Playroong and Tye's side kick cop at a power 3 concert. This makes me feel a little better because the trailer from episode 10 looks like they were going to wrap everything up in Friday's episode....do not want a rushed ending!!!
It makes its way out. the rating is getting higher. It seems to be more popular than the weekday lakorn. Yok Lai mek and Prak Chan Sii Rong can hardly get over a 6 rating throughout the whole set. I guess for the last epi of each of them, PP will get 10, PCSR 8, and YLM 8.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is rating supposed to make you want to watch the lakorn with higher ratings? Cause it ain't working for me. If one of my favorite lakorn has a high rating- congratz, but if it has a low rating and I like... well who cares right? A lakorn with high ratings that I do not enjoy... well I guess majority of the people just have bad taste LMAO jk people are in the mood for that lakorn. No more kiss slap until a month or so for me or at least until Jam Luey Kammathep or Namtan Mai airs. So Plerng Pray atm is very enjoyable although I still need a lot of catching up. Anyways this will end soon right :(

navy

sarNie Adult
For me I love Tye a lot. The hight rating make me happy for him.

I don't know if I'm different from others...I don't like kiss/slap....I just like the sweet romantic one. Most of Tye and Chompoo scenes in this one are what I love. Actress too strong...not my style, but if actors are arrogant I'll accep it and like as much as the actors are so sweet and care the actresses.........Sweet romance are beautiful life.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Pics from the upcoming episodes. Credit to Thairath

The Caption on the first pick says, "Chompoo, Owhoooo, Mouth to Mouth Tye." hehe

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO isn't promoting and having people talking about it evidence :loool: Well at least that's what I call evidence. If it sucks like hell, who would be talking about it but as for me, I will be bashing it :loool:
not if it's just hype fun lol sponsors lie all da time sayin dat their "product" is a hit but it really isn't lol and then da ones dat people are actually paying attention to and following don't get promotion. it happens a lot