Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Ana

sarNie Adult
The ending was sweet :wub: . Very unexpained to them murder Araya commited when she was possessed but whatever..LOL..I liked the ending sweetness ;)
They look gr8 together :p

I want them to pair up in a drama. Ya know agressive. I agree Tye really needs to be pull away from comedy roles and expand to better drama. He doesn't look manly? I think he looks manly :p . I LOVE Tye :D

navy

sarNie Adult
I'm going to miss TYE a lot. I have to go back to find his old ones to watch until the new one out.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I didn't realize how cute they do look together! Lol. :p But damnn if only this lakorn was NOT horror I'd watch ! I hope they pair up again but in drama/romantic comedy so I'll watch them. Wow and I noticed Tye had alot of lakorns this year. The one w/ RITA, MATT & This one w/ ARAYA. :)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
JiebLover WATCH IT. Yeah I thought the horror theme was going to be a drag but its not that bad because they balanced the story out quite well w Tye and Choms romance and the mystery of the murder and they tie it all together... If anything FF to the cute scenes its totally worth it! I do it to nearly all lakorns I've watch... Seen it once seen it all kinda deal. Or you can look up Spidycc on youtube because this person clipped a few of the cute scenes. Everytime there's a cute scene I catch myself smiling like a fool.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Despite all the horrible special effect, I really like this lakorn especially the cute scenes. It was worth it!

Prairoong, I am glad that bitch was raped and killed lmao... I no longer pity her how I was in the first 6 episodes, I even rooted for her to take revenge but shit that bitch went mad killing all those innocent people especially Oum. She had nothing to do with it. Oh god and she died so easily (lmao as a ghost) why couldn't they do that from the beginning. I felt that it rushed. It would have been nice if they went to seek her father and made him talk some sense to that bitch lol... I felt like I was watching those Chinese ancient drama where everyone dies but kind of different since both lead lived lol...

Chemistry is totally HOT and SIZZLING. Hope they get another lakorn together.

myx

sArNieZ
the ending was sweet. i would like to see them together in future lakorns :) that lady that play plai roong is very pretty i like her eyes.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The ending was dumb at first PlyRoong was afraid of the tattoo on Jakrit's chest but when she possessed Chom she wasn't, that made no sense, when she was in that old cleaning lady's body she was so afraid. Oh god this lakorn made no sense with the ending and suddenly there is a girl that looks like Plyroong. :blink: