Plerng Pray (Uma99)

Bou

sarNie Adult
i think tye and chompoo have an amazing chemistry onscreen! i love how tye is always at her house even if she doesnt want him there lmao...hes so crazy about her haha...i just wished theyd pick up the pace a little...but i love the way their relationship is developing...so cute!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
today epi was really good. I couldn't imagine that chompoo was found out to be possessed that early. However i like how tye is so worried about her.

maijune

SarNie Adult
I LIKE THIS LAKORN SO FAR...AND ESPECIALLY ALL SCENES OF TYE AND ARAYA TOGETHER...I LIKE HOW HE TRIED TO HIT ON HER AND ALL THE FLIRTS...IF A GUY DID HOW TYE DID IN THIS LAKORN TO ME I WOULD FALL FOR HIM AS WELL...

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I LIKE THIS LAKORN SO FAR...AND ESPECIALLY ALL SCENES OF TYE AND ARAYA TOGETHER...I LIKE HOW HE TRIED TO HIT ON HER AND ALL THE FLIRTS...IF A GUY DID HOW TYE DID IN THIS LAKORN TO ME I WOULD FALL FOR HIM AS WELL...
@ maijune: haha, so that is yours spec. I find tye is really persistent in pursuing chompoo. I love the way he never gives up even though he suspects her of being a murderer. He tries to always protect her anyhow.

I also like Pat's character, the way he cares about his wife's feeling. Though he has a girl but he still loves and cares for her so much.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
i think tye and chompoo have an amazing chemistry onscreen! i love how tye is always at her house even if she doesnt want him there lmao...hes so crazy about her haha...i just wished theyd pick up the pace a little...but i love the way their relationship is developing...so cute!
AGREED! I'm watching/ FF this to only cute "normal" parts I could not care less for the horror theme. ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is better than expected..LOL..I watched episode 2 mostly throughout without FF. I'm at my sis house watching it on her laptop sitting in her room in the freaking dark watching this lakorn and OMG I got scared seriously like the part Tye heard someone crying and he went after her I seriously got goosebumps..LOL..and that structure thing is even more creepy :huh: :huh: . And another one that got me shivering is the part Araya was bathing and ply roong was sitting there watching her :eek: I got scare..LOL..and the room I'm sitting in is completely dark oh my freaking god creepy!! And another part was when Chompoo and Tye was having dinner and freaking Ply Roong pop out of no where WTF? Gosh if I was Araya I'll make Tye stay for the nite YIKES!

Tye is the most cutest flirt ever. He got me feeling butterfly..lol..Chompoo is lucky lucky lucky, I like how he openly shows his feelings for her, too cute man. He sincerely care for her. Araya looks beautiful and her role is cute in this lakorn. Usually when she play for ch7 her roles/character are usually annoying and dumb. This role is totally different for her and I definitely like her in here. Tye-Chompoo has gr8 chemistry :p :wub:

Okie I'm off to watch episode 3 :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah i like it how he openly woo her. It's cute. I thought he look so cute when he was with anan watching the video clip of chom leaving her room. He was resting his face on his hand. He looks like a little kid waiting for candy or something. He's so cute. You guys should watch the behind the scene clips. They are so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut8PE8GQmuI

ahahah i'm stuck talking like them too. Ahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k87gYCivdnQ

Bou

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is better than expected..LOL..I watched episode 2 mostly throughout without FF. I'm at my sis house watching it on her laptop sitting in her room in the freaking dark watching this lakorn and OMG I got scared seriously like the part Tye heard someone crying and he went after her I seriously got goosebumps..LOL..and that structure thing is even more creepy :huh: :huh: . And another one that got me shivering is the part Araya was bathing and ply roong was sitting there watching her :eek: I got scare..LOL..and the room I'm sitting in is completely dark oh my freaking god creepy!! And another part was when Chompoo and Tye was having dinner and freaking Ply Roong pop out of no where WTF? Gosh if I was Araya I'll make Tye stay for the nite YIKES!

Tye is the most cutest flirt ever. He got me feeling butterfly..lol..Chompoo is lucky lucky lucky, I like how he openly shows his feelings for her, too cute man. He sincerely care for her. Araya looks beautiful and her role is cute in this lakorn. Usually when she play for ch7 her roles/character are usually annoying and dumb. This role is totally different for her and I definitely like her in here. Tye-Chompoo has gr8 chemistry :p :wub:

Okie I'm off to watch episode 3 :p

I couldnt agree more with you! it is also better than I expected as well! I seriously love the chemistry between tye and chompoo!

and all of the parts when plyroong pops up, really does scare me lol...and the way that she cried in the hallway freaked me out soo bad! so many scary/freaky moments lol...and I know If I were Chompoo I'd make Tye stay with me too lol...Id be too scared sleepin in that apartment alone!

All I can say is that Tye is HOT HOT HOT and HOT....in everyway! lol...he also gives me butterflies..I wish there was a guy out there like him for me hahaha..I love his smile, his eyes, and teh way he flirts..so sexy and cute lol ok I am going to stop right here...again I do agree with you that Chompoo stands out more in her role now that she is in Channel 3...she is more and more beautiful!

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching episode 3 and 4. So addicting :p. The part Araya pretented to be posesses was funny Tye got all scared..LOL..then he when back to his flirty mode and they almost kissed..keke..but damn Ply Roong made the light thing drop :rolleyes: ..lol...their little motorcycle ride scene was cute too. There's like so many cute scenes..lol..And the part Araya was about to leave her place Tye was thought shes gonna go meet her bf and so he tagged along too to see who his competitor is..ahahaha.

Episode 4 is even cuter when he cooked for Araya and asked her to be his gf cuzz she's beautiful and he's handsome so they match..lol...u guys see the way Tye looks @ chompoo so smitten. I liked the scene Kkrystal mentioned too..keke...he was so cute like a kid :p . I like watching bhs clps too. Tye-Araya seem so comfortable together. They should so hook up..lol..There's that one scene Tye is sleeping over @ Araya's place and she went to see him I guess he pretended he's a sleep and so he pulled her closer to him..keke..I wanna see that part.

Tye is seriously HOT B)
I love him so much right now. Thai lakorns just seems more entertainging for me now than ever..LOL
I never thought I'll be obsess with Tye. His recent roles are just too cute. I dun which one I luv more btw him in Kuan Kammathep or Plerng Prai but right now PR wins. I love his character :p

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching episode 3 and 4. So addicting :p. The part Araya pretented to be posesses was funny Tye got all scared..LOL..then he when back to his flirty mode and they almost kissed..keke..but damn Ply Roong made the light thing drop :rolleyes: ..lol...their little motorcycle ride scene was cute too. There's like so many cute scenes..lol..And the part Araya was about to leave her place Tye was thought shes gonna go meet her bf and so he tagged along too to see who his competitor is..ahahaha.

Episode 4 is even cuter when he cooked for Araya and asked her to be his gf cuzz she's beautiful and he's handsome so they match..lol...u guys see the way Tye looks @ chompoo so smitten. I liked the scene Kkrystal mentioned too..keke...he was so cute like a kid :p . I like watching bhs clps too. Tye-Araya seem so comfortable together. They should so hook up..lol..There's that one scene Tye is sleeping over @ Araya's place and she went to see him I guess he pretended he's a sleep and so he pulled her closer to him..keke..I wanna see that part.

Tye is seriously HOT B)
I love him so much right now. Thai lakorns just seems more entertainging for me now than ever..LOL
I never thought I'll be obsess with Tye. His recent roles are just too cute. I dun which one I luv more btw him in Kuan Kammathep or Plerng Prai but right now PR wins. I love his character :p
I also love Tye in PLeung Pray better than in Kuan Kammathep. I like him to be a bit jerk than a conservative one. I like almost every scene of Tye and chompoo together. They are really a good chemistry.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Yeah! I like him abit of a jerk too. He's more cute like that than being all quiet/shy/conservative. I so dig his character in here :p

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
^^ this is what i mean! Thanks for bringing the cute pics over Vanndii. Looking foward to more cute scenes. I love Tye and Chom in this lakorn. It's rare that the leads are involved and in love throughout the lakorn. NO annoying b@%$! starting up stuff....just a ghost looking for some closure ^_^

navy

sarNie Adult
I come here everyday to read every one comment. So happy to know that Tye's role is fun to watch.

Cannot wait until they dubbed in my language. Thank you for sharing those pictures, Vanndii. Tye and Chomppo are sooooooooooo CUTE!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz for dtor everyone ahahah...........Im stuck on the language. Cant wait for more scene. I like how the lakorn is moving at a good pace. I know don't they look comfy together. They are the same year. I think tye said they were friends before.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow da special effects in dis lakorn are amazingly shietty lol and puri's acting is boo in here. last time he played a villain he was perdy annoying lol i dunno if i can stand dis lakorn dat much longer. i might drop it

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
The rating of this lakorn is not that so far, but i am sure that it will increase since the story is getting good.