Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ijdsfasddkj! man im so pissed off lol there are so many cute scenes but at the same time I wanna get over it! Let them find each other already!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg are you serious! i didn't watch 15 yet :( i hate that he's not gonna remember herr! GRR! and is it just mee... or do they just over play the songs too much ;(

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
It's just like Duay Rang Hang Ruk with Mos and Noon all over again! As for the songs, they do over play them, but it's a musical lakorn so i guess they're just doing their job. Plus, I like most of the songs that Pancake and New sings, not really the songs by the other characters, but I still don't mind it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I guess it's ok I understand the concept of why when he wakes up he doesn't remember her because they want the character to fall in love with them for the person they are and because of them not because they were there for them while their spirit was out of their body. Like Narm Tarng the only reason why he was always with Nokyoong is because she was the first one that actually spoke spoke to him. -.-" sign looks like 3 more episodes for next week muthabeep! LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh no I didn’t watch last week episodes. I will download it and watch it tonight. So he doesn’t remember Nookyoong. How sad even though it was way too predictable in the first place lol. So now I heard there will 22 episodes altogether, are you serious? I like this lakorn but omg are you serious!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It might because Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Tewada; Aum's and Pei's lakorn is set to air on the 12th but anything could change. IF they extend it to episode 22 that must mean that the ratings for this lakorn is really good .. i'll die if i have to wait until 22 to see the two happy! urgh! Yep he doesn't remember her my heart totally broke for her whenever she was all excited that he is awake and then suddenly he asks who are u or do we know each other -.-" sigh!

CTR

The Realist guy here period
It might because Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Tewada; Aum's and Pei's lakorn is set to air on the 12th but anything could change. IF they extend it to episode 22 that must mean that the ratings for this lakorn is really good .. i'll die if i have to wait until 22 to see the two happy! urgh! Yep he doesn't remember her my heart totally broke for her whenever she was all excited that he is awake and then suddenly he asks who are u or do we know each other -.-" sigh!

So freaking dragging. I'm with you Tina. To much is to much.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha it's ok it just show's how special my pancake is :wub: lol her lakorn is so hot it airs for 22 episode; you know that the ratings are such a hit that pancake schedule is packed with cue's for her to perform and just present and etc til the end of the year

nina07

sarNie Adult
I have to admit, I mean episode 16 was sad and everything, but 22 episodes?! LOL. I think that's a bit too much. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol yeah i know but I think they extend it because the ratings were so good -.-" I just want it to end soon so i can see nokyoong be happy and i think chane and ying are so cute together lol even though they don't get many scenes

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol yeah i know but I think they extend it because the ratings were so good -.-" I just want it to end soon so i can see nokyoong be happy and i think chane and ying are so cute together lol even though they don't get many scenes
Yeah that is what I don't get. They had a few episode to throw in some more scenes of Ying and Chan, ah even though I really adore Pancake, when it gets boring it gets really boring.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol so very true but im hanging on for her :loool: I can't bare to turn off the tv on her it's like how I am with Ann Alicha and Noon Siriphun regardless of how much it starts to drag and such I hang on for them LOL :loool:

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
Does it seem like at the end of episode 16 where Nam Tang sees Nookyoong singing their song, that he's beginning to remember her?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it does seem like it but he'll probably just have a headache and not remember :lol: im starting to think that maybe this will air til the 12th of April :(

xbomber11x

sarNie Hatchling
I only thought that because in the previews he was dressed up as he was going to go sing at a concert and he said something about planning something to catch the bad guys, and at the ending part. If it does keep going til april 12, this would be the longest lakorn ever, but i don't really mind cause i really like this lakorn, but he better remember her soon. Also, I think the cast of this lakorn will be on WWYWY this friday.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
maybe he does remember pancake but he is just pretending so that he could catch the people? and the reason why he acts like he remembers her is because its an act? :lol: i dont know LOL yeah i really like this lakorn even though it drags i like the hear pan sing :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ LOL I agree, I just like hearing Pancake sing, it's really pretty. WOW it's going to air until the 12? So they are pushing Aum's lakorn back. At the end of ep. 16, it looked like it's going to end, I wonder what they are going to do to fill up the extra episodes. I can't wait for another Pancake lakorn already lol, she's sooo pretty and talented, I like watching her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got done with episode 15 and 16. It was so dragging. I hope he will remember her soon! I was getting teary when he said, "nice to meet you" with his hands out and she didn't give him a handshake. Funny how Pai (gosh I forgot his character's name) showed up out of nowhere to take her away :loool: