Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

max

sarNie Elites
I LOVE PLENG LAKORNS... but I do not think that I will watch this one. No offense, but I do not find New attractive at all. There is something about him that I do not like... there are no sparks. LOL... maybe it will have good songs, though =)

Mai*

sarNie Elites
oh so did they change the name of this lakorn or what? p'Salak confirmed the title to be Duang Jai Nee Niradon just a month ago

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
she's not that pretty, but i love new, i hope they change the nang ek to rodmay, or anyone else will be better, i love him and rodmay together very much.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
thanks alot for sharing the news...I love her songs and she's a great singer..Can't wait to see them on screen..I think this is the first time that Takatan plays a lakorn..cause i haven't see her in lakorn before..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Sorry to say this, but ewwwwwwwwwwww, who made her N'ake anyways..??? I hope they change the N'ake to someone else...Agree, New and Rotmay should star in more lakorns together, they were sooo cute in DDH...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Too many PLENG lakorn nowadays too. But it is nice to listen to the music. Usually the soundtrack are good.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
The correct name is Pleng Ruk Karm Pope....nangek is probably Pancake since Tuktan is busy with her concert tours....

fun

Expired Sarnie
I LOVE PLENG LAKORNS... but I do not think that I will watch this one. No offense, but I do not find New attractive at all. There is something about him that I do not like... there are no sparks. LOL... maybe it will have good songs, though =)
Pancake, hopefully not a rich girl role, though she is good at them. I think Pancake would be good for this role. I like her singing in Plik Din Su Dao.

TubbyTinker

okay this is confirmed. Company is Dida...and no I dont think pan is going to be a rich girl in here....I think this is gonna take place maybe in the country side...iono my guess....a new character for Pan to play in....ugh why New though

nina07

sarNie Adult
Oh so that means Pancake and New are going to sing in this one? Oh gosh, that would be interesting. Especially with New :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
pan will be poor??? really??? omg, i have to watch this one even if i don't like new and pan as actors, i need to watch this one

TubbyTinker

lol Sajenna....

I read Pan's interview, she said she wont be playing the rich girl in here but a country girl who will sing look toong, so she prolly gonna be a normal girl not rich nor poor...I think average girl...we'll see