Pleng Ruk Kharm Pob

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
do u like him cherry?...I have nothing against him just looks weird and gay sometimes....most of the time...he was okay in DDH

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm excited to see pancake and new. I think they'll
look good. YAY! either way i'm just happy to see
pancake again. I wanna see pancake with Tle again!

TubbyTinker

oh forgot to mention if any of u guys dont know it yet but som thansinee and ying ploypapat is also in here

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol...dang I guess she hella looks different to other ppl when she dress poor...nakita couldnt even recognize her lol
LMAO I was just going to say that. We get to see her in some rage. Ahahaha well not rage but you know what I mean. :loool:

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! A different side of Pan :p .

Som she is so cute..keke..I like her alot. Who she's getting with? :D

nence

sarNie Juvenile
aahahah. a little bit off topic but new looks like num sornram to me. don't you guys think so?

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
yay. another lakorn of pancake. i have to admit that pan is a very talented girl :) but i can't see her singing look thung. ahah New is growing on me, i hope he does good in this one =]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i've watched the video on youtube when pan wash the clothes with my mom and she said something like "she's the kind of girl who needs someone to helps her wearing underwear" :loool:

TubbyTinker

I think she's a pretty decnt singer, not the best but atleast i can listen to her voice lol. Her acting is decent, i wouldnt say bad.....