Pleng Din Klin Dao

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh gosh this lakorn is coming out pretty soon...i can't wait...can't wait...i love musical lakorns....especially the ones based on a romantic storyline.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Anywhere else where I can watch. Cee and Noon W. I still can't get over the casting. But Cee is totally hot and Noon is totally pretty. What can I say?

cecilia

Staff member
so far, episode one is okay. nothing catchy. i suppose, first time meeting someone and seeing someone hurt, ppl can react that way .. nice and calm and sing too ..
but anyway, I LIKE NOON, so i won't comment much, i will watch this for her once again until i can't bare it like SADTREE :loool:

what i got of episode one.
01. Cee own this big music company
02. they kick some good singer out and left with some good looking face dara
03. the company are in need of some new singer
04. cee's trying to contact this one certain person
05. hm .. cee have to marry to save something .. not sure, didn't pay attention
06. noon was over in france pursuing in her music career.
07. her father is against her going aboard and sing especially FRENCH and not her native language.
08. noon and her father have a some sort of bad relationship
09. her mother have cancer and die - when they found out she have cancer, it's already too late to help.
10. noon's family can't afford for her to go aboard to study, so her mom work day/night trying to save money and selling something of their property too.
11. noon and cee meet in france, accidentally bump into one another but it only abruptly that neither know who's who.
12. someone hire a person and try to kill cee in france.
13. noon walk by and saw this .. and comfort him. call 911.
14. cee was okay, he was save by the doctor, but when he woke up, there was no noon and he want to meet the person that save his life.
15. noon have to come back to thailand b/c there's something wrong with her dad.

hm. this is all i could think of it now. lol sorry, they're not in order.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary! AHH i can't wait to watch this tonite! GRRR! what days is it airing?

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
so far, episode one is okay. nothing catchy. i suppose, first time meeting someone and seeing someone hurt, ppl can react that way .. nice and calm and sing too ..
but anyway, I LIKE NOON, so i won't comment much, i will watch this for her once again until i can't bare it like SADTREE :loool:

what i got of episode one.
01. Cee own this big music company
02. they kick some good singer out and left with some good looking face dara
03. the company are in need of some new singer
04. cee's trying to contact this one certain person
05. hm .. cee have to marry to save something .. not sure, didn't pay attention
06. noon was over in france pursuing in her music career.
07. her father is against her going aboard and sing especially FRENCH and not her native language.
08. noon and her father have a some sort of bad relationship
09. her mother have cancer and die - when they found out she have cancer, it's already too late to help.
10. noon's family can't afford for her to go aboard to study, so her mom work day/night trying to save money and selling something of their property too.
11. noon and cee meet in france, accidentally bump into one another but it only abruptly that neither know who's who.
12. someone hire a person and try to kill cee in france.
13. noon walk by and saw this .. and comfort him. call 911.
14. cee was okay, he was save by the doctor, but when he woke up, there was no noon and he want to meet the person that save his life.
15. noon have to come back to thailand b/c there's something wrong with her dad.

hm. this is all i could think of it now. lol sorry, they're not in order.

Oo Wow SounD god...Imaa Good Try TO Watch It...

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
i think episode 3 will be good.. hopefully, it will be, the preview looks good.. episode 1 and 2 kinda slow.. but i love the songs so far

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i thought that episode 1 and 2 were so interesting....noon sings in this lakorn...i love her voice...i'm glad that they did that....also i love that they curled her hair and not just have it straight (even though she looks so pretty with straight hair, change is still good)....noon is so pretty....love cee also....he's so handsome^^can't wait for more :yahoo:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
noon is beautifulllllllllll! i love herrrr! arrrg! ahha im enjoying the lakorn so far! i can't wait to see more chemistry between noon & cee! whooooo! cee is hot in here :D