Pleng Din Klin Dao

omg! they sound so good singing! both noon and cee have great singing voices...:) thanks for the clip! too bad it was so short...i would've loved to hear them sing some more...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Cee is sooooo gorgeous ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. The teaser looks awesome too and I cannot get enough of his sexy voice.

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait for the lakorn to air.. but who's the girl in the middle of cee and the other girl.. i know i've seen her somewhere but i just can't quite figure out where and it's bugging me lol.. someone help haha

una

sarNie Egg
noon so beautiful.........cant wait to see this lakorn...actally can someone translate this lakorn name to english...thanks...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
u mean prea the green shirt yea she play in many action lakorn with yui pleng din kiln dao well pleng means song, and din means sand,ground, kiln means smell and dao= stars

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hmm i can't wait to see this one. I'm dying to see a good lakorn of Noon again because i haven't seen her very good lakorn since "pleng Pa....." and "Mai Ai Sai Eurn", the one after that i don't really like, i mean they were alright but not that great lol, so hopfully this one won't dissapoint me. Please let us know when it's aring, thanks.