Please help answer survey Q's for my PSY class

swtanne

This is for my Psy class (we're studying about research methods) and I only need about 10 people to answer these surveys (you can answer only one or both would be great) The questions for the two surveys are similar, they're just formatted differently.

These questions are about depression & social network, even if you haven't been diagnosed with depression, any kind of sad feeling would be fine too (or you can just pretend to be have depression, my professor allows that lol). There's only 5 questions for each survey so it's really short...I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me out. Thank you! :D

Survey #1
Survey #2

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'll do the survey but some of these questions don't give you options like "never", like the depression question. Once or twice a month sounds like a lot to me.

K, did the second one.

swtanne

Sorry no penny for all of you, I'm a broke college student lol but thank you everyone for taking your time to do the survey, I really appreciate it. I've gotten enough data now, time to write up the essay -_-

I'll do the survey but some of these questions don't give you options like "never", like the depression question. Once or twice a month sounds like a lot to me.
Oh, I actually forgot about that option, sorry lol I'll be sure to mention that in my write up as an 'error' on my part hehe