Plastic

nangfa

sarNie Egg
aum was very pretty when she did the lakorn with aont....but after she losted weight....she started looking different....she was perfect in the lakorn with james...but...she kept on losing....:(....anyhow....i dont' get it.....if those who really did get breast implant...how come its not Big...but just a cup bigger?.. its hard to telll..from those magazines..if i was to get my done...i would want them to be noticable..:) get my money worth it...

one more thing...NongMam....what do you have against Aum..? i know...its your opinion and you can write whatever you want...but if you dislike her so much, how come you're in every topic and site that got to do with Aum?....just curious....

nangfa

sarNie Egg
by the way I'm Aum's fan....let me tell you the story.....the very fist lakorn i saw of hers was the one with Louis A. called koo ker koo kwan.....i didn't like it...i actuallly disliked her...cuz i feel that her role us annoying...later when her other lakorn was out...the one with Aont....i still did not rent it cuz i don't like the cover ....it was the one where she had a yellowish fake hair on....sitting on aont's lab....well fast forward to 1/2 a year....i saw it playing at the video rental store...it was the part where she was crying in the kitchen....damn i was speechless...she was so pretty...and very good at that crying scene too...anyhow...i rented the whole lakorn and finish it like non stop....only to go pee....anyways..i became her fan...since....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
by the way I'm Aum's fan....let me tell you the story.....the very fist lakorn i saw of hers was the one with Louis A. called koo ker koo kwan.....i didn't like it...i actuallly disliked her...cuz i feel that her role us annoying...later when her other lakorn was out...the one with Aont....i still did not rent it cuz i don't like the cover ....it was the one where she had a yellowish fake hair on....sitting on aont's lab....well fast forward to 1/2 a year....i saw it playing at the video rental store...it was the part where she was crying in the kitchen....damn i was speechless...she was so pretty...and very good at that crying scene too...anyhow...i rented the whole lakorn and finish it like non stop....only to go pee....anyways..i became her fan...since....
Was that Aum in "Koo Ker Koo Kwan"?? the one with two sisters and two brothers??? And the older sister was suppose to marry p'ek, but he was secretly eying the younger one????

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow I never knew that Noon had cosmetic surgery. She sure is a beauty now.. before she was just cute but now shes beautiful.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Plastic or not who cares? If you like them, you like them. If not, forget it and move on. Don't have to diss them. It just makes their fans feel bad. Why would anyone want do that? Does it make you feel better to do that? If I had that kind of money, I wouldn't mind getting bigger boops and maybe fix my nose.

what's wrong with getting plastic surgery if it makes you feel better about yourself, and you're doing it for yourself, not someone else? besides, they're in the entertainment industry, where everything they're involved in and do is scrunitized by millions, so they have pressure to look flawless...

i agree with tye-niranh...if i like a star, i like them, whether or not they've had plastic surgery...:)

sindy

sarNie Egg
one more thing...NongMam....what do you have against Aum..? i know...its your opinion and you can write whatever you want...but if you dislike her so much, how come you're in every topic and site that got to do with Aum?....just curious....
I notice that, too. :wacko: :wacko: NongMam continuously bashes on Aum at any chance she gets.

qdreamangel

sarNie Egg
yup aum is the reason why i got banned from interlove. I defended aum because a certain someone love to bash and bash on aum soo much.

natty

Chubs
ahh.. everyone has their fav and their hate.. i know i do ^_^ ....

but anyways.. on bangkok rama.. ning (noon's bf) admitted that she had works done on her nose 6 (or was it 5?) times.. some were due to accidents and some because she felt it didnt look right..

i think plastic are fine.. even i want something done.. it just a matter of how much you get done.. some people just go way overboard and change themselves completely.. but a boob job here a nose job there is ok i guess.. (excluded guys.. i just think it's gay for guys to get things done for cosmetic enhancement.. regular trips to the spa is gayish enough)