Pin Mook (Daravdo)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Anyone has the storyline yet since it's airing at the end of the month??? I'm unfamilar with this Aum so I'll have to get her a chance since she's acting with Cee. There has to be a reason for pairing up the two. She can't be all that bad if casting directors picked Aum to work with Cee since he's so poplular.

It should be the other way around, Cee can't be that bad since he gets to star with one of the top actress for Channel 7 and one of the most famous actress in Thailand.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
It should be the other way around, Cee can't be that bad since he gets to star with one of the top actress for Channel 7 and one of the most famous actress in Thailand.
Oops my bad... for some reason I thought Aump, Aum, Aum P. were all different girl lol. But we're talking about the Aump that everyone is so awed over. Yeah Aump definitely is very popular thailand and Cee is very lucky to be paired up with her. But I really don't like her too much. I just get the whole diva vibe from her.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i've just saw the trailer and it looks very good....aum looks very young...and great drama lakorn....by the look of it...hehehe....can't wait....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
OOOOhhhh I wannna see!!! I'm not a big fan of Aum, but maybe she'll win me over in this one. I only saw her in Nang Sang Dee with Tik, but I only saw an episode. She was really cute in it!! And Cee is just my dream boy lol.... I'll watch it just for him. :lol:

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I saw the preview, it doesn't look that interesting, but I'll have to wait and see it first, but it does seem like there's a lot of drama, and the pra'ek and nang'ek will always have misunderstandings. It's those revenge type lakorns, seems mor about nang'ek than pra'ek.

natty

Chubs
So it about Aum trying to get revenge on Cee??
my assumption after seeing the preview, it seems like aum is trying to get revenge on her father and his family, mainly the first wife. because in the preview her mother told her about the time when the first wife caught her sleeping with her father and she was whipped as well as chained then her mother died.. hearing how her mother suffered, aum traveled to bangkok, vowing revenge and to take her rightful place.. i think she met cee when they arrived... now it didnt say who cee was and how he was related.. but some of us at spicy speculate that he's her guardian so that meant he must either be a long distant cousin of her dad or the first wife because there was a scene where he whipped her as punishment.. aum will live the history of her mother which is getting whipped and chained by both the first wife and the daughter and possibily gf of cee..

it seems very dramatic..

arissa

sarNie Elites
Here are some more pictures..credits to yimsiam

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the preview.. and it looks like aump is going to be playing a teenage role. and Cee is the mature one? geez. i hope this is good.

when is this airing?

arissa

sarNie Elites
wow..Cee looks hot with glasses...Kinda remind me of Dan..when he had to portray his character as a college professor...in Koo Gum with Donut...

ice

sarNie Hatchling
With him whipping her I hope it'll end happy. The storyline kind of reminds of "Dao Pra Sook".