Pikultong (2011)

paige

sarNie Hatchling
i think other production should starts making boran, then with competition, the quality will get better. beacuse hea, its monopoly. complain all you want, but you cant pick. so if you want it, you put up with it. whatever, im no business major.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
i think other production should starts making boran, then with competition, the quality will get better. beacuse hea, its monopoly. complain all you want, but you cant pick. so if you want it, you put up with it. whatever, im no business major.
Heka agree!! Since it's only ch. 7 making boran lakorns now, they don't seem to care much if it's good or not. No one to compete with so they don't care if it's good or not. They're the only one making it so why should they care right? lolXD

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's the theme to the new version..From the looks..It doesn't look TOO shabby but gotta see the real thing to judge..I see they picked the original mom from Bee's version to play as the bad mom..I mean she did play her part well..! And they also changed the name of the lakorn to 'Jao Ying Pikultong' :eyetwitch: Why? I don't even know...

mia07

Introvert
It's looks okay so far. Not that much graphics like the previous borans. I see they use a real monkey which is good, unlike the remake of Pla Boo Thong where they computerized the bird. Just have to wait and see like you say...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm pretty sure that was Phone playing as the villager that finds her as a baby. Wow, they really down graded him.

Galaxy

sarNie Egg
Hey, There is another Person ,who is name EeeYunChai, he Upload a different and rare version of PikulThong

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
This boran lakorn, so far seems so good. I hope they will keep up the good work and keep the touching story on even the characters are not the best, but keep the storyline to the best and that will make a different.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it Phone playing the non-important supporting role..like he played the friend of the man who found Pikunthong..?? if it is, than WTF is going on...

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it Phone playing the non-important supporting role..like he played the friend of the man who found Pikunthong..?? if it is, than WTF is going on...
Yes that is Phone. I guess cuz they are running out of older actors so they use anybody they cud.

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I think the reason they changed the name is to have it be like Kula San Suay. Where it is good verses evil type and it will keep dragging and dragging. I think in the old one Chabathong was not all up on the p'aek like that. I know she was jealous and in love with him but it seems like this one she will be very very evil.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I'm impress that they've managed to catch my attention by not dragging the lakorn. Pikun (Som-Oh) is treated horribly in here. Was the older version like this too where the mom treated her so bad. I felt like I was watching Pla Boo Tong (of how the stepmother treated Euy lol)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
this one caught my attention already.. its getting soo good.. i want to see them grow up already..