Pikultong (2011)

sunyanoic

sarNie Egg
So i take it that no one is watching this anymore? I was thinking it was pretty quick that she grew up but i now notice that theyre prolonging this process...im guessing its going to be over at episode 60 something.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
So what role does aom and the other girls play? i cant remember their names...
Aom is some sort of Boat Nymph, godess? And then Namfon and Tong are also goddesses...Namfon is the godess of fire or something and Tong helped Pikunthong's son from getting killed....all three of them are godesses.....

Kinda repetitive..I don't know if the older version had three goddesses helping out all the time but sure....might as well just have all the 7 ladies from Sung Tong appear as godesses then. XD

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
oh okay thanks....yea for what i remember the old version didnt have goddess helping her....
Yep no problem. ^^

LOLXD wow, that's interesting, well in this new one there's 3 of them helping her out.LmaoXD
Pikunthong gotten lucky in this one huh? hahaXD

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol i havent even started watching this.....i stopped at tukhatha thong....just havent had time to watch any

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
is this drama still airing in thailand? i heard the plot where they shoot the movie is flooded.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I think I'd rather watch this than Tukathatong...but anyways not sure if it's still airing or not. But the place where they're filming it did get flooded.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So what is after this boran. I already want this to end already. Will there ever be boran that is less than 20 episode nowadays?

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
So what is after this boran. I already want this to end already. Will there ever be boran that is less than 20 episode nowadays?
I think so far this Boran Lakorn is alright, not too bad but seems like they're going to drag it. But I do wonder what Boran is next cause I'm sorta ready to move on. LOLXD Nowdays boran lakorns are only like 30-45 minutes so there's gotta be more episodes to it. sucks.

Bowl Pakkamon has appeared in ep. 35 as the Yak's daughter who saved Pikunthong.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks Zoua. I am ready to move on too. I guess it is harder for me to watch boran because none of the actors or actresses really appeal to me. I like my men with some muscles. I know I am a little late on the JamesAom love, but I have come to like the two together after watching Kula Saeng Suay just recently (again so late lol). Actually I didn't watch it fully, just their parts together lol but I would like a reunion of the two, maybe a shorter and better boran but then again the latter is much more difficult to achieve haha.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoo.. i havent been watching borans in forever.. i thought of rewatching si yod kumon but it's taken down :( :cry1:

i don't know why but, im not attractive to these p'eks anymore.. i miss boy piyarat ...
and plus.. there's so many eps these days that im just like hurry up!! LOL.. :rofl:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here, I miss the old pra'nangs, they're trying to hard to bring in new people...but they just don't do it for me. I loved James&Aom in Thep Sarm Radoo, if only borans were shorter again. They shouldn't go pass 16-17 episodes :thumbdown: I miss Boy too Aiko, miss most of the pra'nangs "back then."

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Zoua. I am ready to move on too. I guess it is harder for me to watch boran because none of the actors or actresses really appeal to me. I like my men with some muscles. I know I am a little late on the JamesAom love, but I have come to like the two together after watching Kula Saeng Suay just recently (again so late lol). Actually I didn't watch it fully, just their parts together lol but I would like a reunion of the two, maybe a shorter and better boran but then again the latter is much more difficult to achieve haha.
lol They're together in Tukathathong 2010..LOLXD but man their roles were just kinda wierd but they weren't the main characters. Damn Fuse and Mild had no chemistry at all in there and that series dragged like heck, but thank god I didn't watch it. lolXD

James doesn't really play a strong Pra ek but yea Aom and James makes a really cute couple. ^^

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Too many new actresses, not enough new Pra eks...just kinda sucks. I'd like for them to at least stick with one Same nang ek for a bit or at least bring back an older cast.