Pieng Peun Fah [Daravdo]

Ana

sarNie Adult
I just finish watching the ending :p
I think it was very satisfying. Happy ending for everyone :wub:

Diana's adopted mom didn't accept Diana back right? I didn't see her with the crew in the end :huh:
Other then that, and the momma dying, everything else is :wub:

I am so gonna miss Cee-Cheer 2gether :wub:

In the end what did it say?

3 things that bother me in the lakorn ...LOL..
1 . Wat's up with Cee's hair?! Boy, he seriously need a haircut :blush:
2 . And Cheer hairdo throughout the whole lakorn :ph34r: . I think that hairdo makes her look alot older then wat she really is :p
3 . Cheer outfit in this lakorn makes her look huge :lol: Cee, look so tiny sometime standing next to her ..LOL...

Other then that, I so LOVE this lakorn :yahoo:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol, ana.cee's hair is okies to mee but yeah her outfit and hair is a no-no

i saw some parts/scenes of this not finished though...aww i'm gonna miss cee and cheer too

russe

sarNie Adult
the storyline was really good. I almost cried every time Pich cried, I like Pich couple the most. they should of cast Noon, and Aum instead. Mo, Noon, and Aum look more like sister. I thought that Mo did a very good job... she learn from her mistake, some people don't learn until they been though it. over all the drama was better than what I had expected, but they should have done a better casting the 3sisters.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yeah i liked the storyline besides the biological mother dying everything else was good. cee looked so cute in that one park scene when everyone wore the white t-shirts. awwwww!! i really liked song by cee. the one with him and a girl. can someone upload it please? thanks

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I didn't like it that much.
I only fast-forward to Cheer and Cee scenes because the rest of the cast bore the living heck out of me.
It was becoming too much.
The mom was really annoying.
The sister Ploy got on my last nerve with her husband.
Sandee and that girl were mismatched.

The two little siblings were obnoxious.
I'm not really into tearjerkers lakorn, I wonder why I even watched this one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i thought the couple that put me to sleep was tle and mo...

i have to admit that this is the first lakorn of cee and cheer together that i thought was good... i always thought of them as a weird couple... but they actually pulled it off...

as for dan and diana they were very interesting... i was never bored of them two... i just really wished they had stayed with the cast from oon ai ruk... dan is a good replacement... even though jieb was not in it... overall i really like diana performance...

i just finished this lakorn about a week ago... and i never planned on watching because of the pairing... but my mom rented it and i just watched it with her and i come to like it a lot... this was a well down lakorn... very sad and worth watching...

Ana

sarNie Adult
I re-watched this lakorn again Khmer Dubbed :lol: .
I take my word back when I say Mo-Tle had no chemistry and that Mo was a total idiot :D . I actually, prefer Mo-Tle then Dan Danai-Diana couple. I thought that Tle was a real sweetheart to TangMo. Yes! she was beyond dumb in the beginning but after she finally got over her hubby and was pregnant. She has like finally understood many things. Like how hard it is for her mother, Jun. She understood the meaning of being a mother. When she apologize to her mom, Jun, that was so :( . It was touching, she had a sad life just like everyone one elses. She never looked down on poor people but she was just to obsess with her rich life and the fact that her hubby would dump her @ an instant if he knew the truth, in which he did. He's not even worthed...Antwayz, she never looked down on Tle. And the scene Tle confessed his love to her. I actually thought she'll bitch at him or something but she didn't. She explained to him clearly that she only thought of him as a big brother. Truth is, she loved him as well but she just didn't realize it yet. I was like awwwwwwww when Tle confessed to her :blush:

I'm looking foward to Mo-Tle, in Talard Nam Dam Nern Ruk Part II :wub:

Cee-Cheer is of course still the cutest :wub: . They had only alittle bit of screen time 2gether :angry: . I want more :lol: And I love Amy M she is such an airhead in the lakorn :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
7270 said:
i really liked the dan/diana couple. :D
totally... he was so cute... just one thing that bother me... how can you work zillions of job... that is crazy... i was not buying it but he was so cute toward diana... sometimes i wanted to strangle her though...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like this lakorn but sometimes i think they tried too hard to make things/scenes dramatic. But i really love Cee and Cheer's coupling and especially when Cheer pretends to be pregnant. I like Mo and Tle's coupling too but they should have made Mo less of a brat and take out the scene where that guy rapes Mo.