Pictures of your Meal

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Yummmm..nothing like a bowl of clam chowder from Monterey

Some chinese food from Joy Luck

2006 Christmas potluck..majority of the food were home made including our pizza and spike lemonade..lol

noungning

Heartless
oh wow i've never chowder in a bread bowl and that looks huge! lol... the pot luck looks awesome too ^_^

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Yes Noungning, you should try their clam chowder bowls at Monterey, it's soooo good..just looking at my own picture makes me hungry..lol

omgosh twinky you made me hungry for some bread bowl clam chowder. hehe. but i prefer the one at fishermen's wharf in san francisco. haha.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
LADii_TiMELESS
omgosh twinky you made me hungry for some bread bowl clam chowder. hehe. but i prefer the one at fishermen's wharf in san francisco. haha.
Never tried the one up in SF yet..but I'll keep that in mind whenever I go there..lol..going to pismo this weekend and I heard that their Clam chowder are to DIE for..soo me loving clam chowder is going to try it out..lol..I should go on a clam chowder eating adventure..hahaha :drool:

noungning

Heartless
lol but for me, i think no one can beat new england clam chowder! u must fly over here to try it out! best clam chowder than anywhere on earth! lol especially the clam cakes rocks my socks! :D

omgosh levin conditioner that looks yummy. hehe.

-----

can't get with the real stuff, why not try campbells select NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER made with REAL CLAM BROTH.
m'M! M'm! GOOD!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
ehh can't stand Clam Chowder.... i made it in my Culinary Arts class then and omg, we used real clam and i almost barf....erghhh please show no more, good thoughts good thoughts... lol... post some more ning, as u can see i'm too lazy to post up mines.... :p

noungning

Heartless
omg wow lek! that's alot! haha would be jealous but i've just went on wednesday lol i only have pix of semi cleaned plates lol :)

no way Ning... ;) i don't like sushi ..and i love too much Nemo for that ^_^

Why don't u accept the fact that u did it?!! ( maybe should i precise that i take this pix when i visited ur house last night :ph34r: )

noungning

Heartless
no way Ning... ;) i don't like sushi ..and i love too much Nemo for that ^_^

Why don't u accept the fact that u did it?!! ( maybe should i precise that i take this pix when i visited ur house last night :ph34r: )
omg hahah u were over last night...? dammit, was it ur last night or my last night? hahah if it was your last night i must've missed because i went shopping :lol:

aw u don't like sushi, it's okay, more for me :dude: