Pictures of your Meal

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Sorry..lol..yes just the wonton sheet itself..no stuffing..lol..sorry should had made myself clear.. :wub:

klarissa

sarNie Hatchling

at a place called "fresh city" they basically make it in front of you with the fresh ingredients, it was good, the chips sucked though and the smoothie was delicious!!

mm and that cheesecake looks so delicious...i hope you ate everything on that plate kevin!

noungning

Heartless
who cares if your a fan, i'm the one who got to eat it.
omg how rude!

omg klar string posts, but it's ok i'm nice lol :p

dude fresh city, the carrot restaurant lol! i've heard of the food there is really fresh but i've had mix feedback about it. never been. :rolleyes:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Muahah Sushi Made By a Personalized Chef From Hawaii... LOLss =p Me Uncle and Father LOL yeah yeah table is messy.. but LOL i took the photos during the making process..Free is Better Than Going To A Japanese Restaurant And Paying 30-50 Bucks Muahah LOL

Clickiiiie The Video To See The Making Process LOL

noungning

Heartless
omg and i was thinking of going to sushi too today!! nice tina, now i'm really going lol

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
This was what i had today... yummie spring rolls.... hahha kevin told me it doesnt look good but dang it's so freaken good :)

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
those spring rolls look pretty darn good, since i've been craving them for a while now. hoisin/fish sauce with peanuts. yum yum.

ok it's not a meal but it's my snack while i was bored at work... haha and i know it's not good to play with ur food...but come on these are awesome... and i was really bored at work...lol