Pictures of Luj Yaj and Coob Thoj

Nero

sarNie Egg
As part of my time studying abroad in Thailand, I visited my grandparents for the Hmong New Year. During the night performances I was surprised to learn that Luj Yaj and Coob Thoj (who I previously did not know of) were invited to perform. Here are some pictures I took.

enjoy!!!

sorry, i'm not that exciting to look at, but perhaps some of you are jealous? j/k.

Azure Bleu

sarNie Egg
I used to have the biggest crush on Luj Yaj when I was a girl... hehehe... and I still do.

And yes... I'm jealous that you got to stand right next to Coob Thoj. He's hot.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I still think Luj Yaj has the best voice for hmong singer...love his oldie songs...thanks for sharing........!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
damn, thailand is one of my dreams vacations and i want to go to thailand so bad well you are lucky to go to thailands

mai_sai

sarNie Egg
Mee!!! You're on sarnworld too....whao...how come you did post on xanga...hahahha anyhow, it must of been exciting!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eh...he's my uncle so I get to see him a lot...besides, I'm not such a fan of his anymore...since he married his second wife...

traci_vaj

sarNie Egg
Dang...NOT jealous of you next to LUJ YAJ cause I saw him already. But VERY VERY jealous of you standing next to COOB THOJ...DANG, I LOVE HIS PERSONALITY...well, at least in movies.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Eh...he's my uncle so I get to see him a lot...besides, I'm not such a fan of his anymore...since he married his second wife...

Sorry to ask this question, but I don't really know, who marry his second wife? I would be really appreciate for the information.

Nero, you have an exciting trip. I must go there someday.

leek18

sarNie Adult
who????????? what did you mean that he marry his second wife. who????? Tell us more information about it and again Who???????????