Pictures from your childhood

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OoOkies here it is my baby pictures!! lol My tee ruk has been waiting for like 15 minutes!! hahah!! impatiently little boi he is so here it is :D

Here It Goes My Birth

Here Goes Me Crawling

Here Goes Another Pic With My Smile!! Tee ruk has been asking to see a picture of my teeth here it goes!! haha! lol

Here Goes a picture of me walking and yes that beautiful woman beside me is my mother

Me Graduating from Kindergarten lol yes my parents threw me a party for that hahaha

Heres A special picture I dedicate to my tee ruk and our shared love for ice cream!! lol:wub:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
mizterkevin said:
they threw u a party because they never thought u wouldve made it
[post="148913"][/post]​
psh no because they love me like that =) and I was a good kids I mad straight E's for excellent!!and psft u know u love my baby pictures ..hahha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Not where I went to school........and don't pick on me because I was cuter than u as a child sheesh.. its okies tee ruk .. u were cute also.. just not as cute as me lol haha j/k :wub: *mwuahz*hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Thookatha said:
umm...i don't know about you guys but uh, i was cute as hell when i was a child!! hahahahaha...jjjjjk! :p

[post="148934"][/post]​

Awwwwwwww P'Thookie so cute and adorable!! you were a beautiful child!! and your still beautiful~!!:wub:

can I have the bunny?lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that rabbit was my best friend...but it is tragic what happened to him...he mysteriously disappeared... :( ....

*sigh*

i miss him so much....

as for you...my gawd! what an adorable little thing you were...you looked like a little rabbit...like my little rabbit with the cute little button nose!! hehe you'll be the subsitute for my loss. LOL

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
mizterkevin said:
i had a cow :lmao: named him moo moo
[post="148973"][/post]​
hahahahahhahaha! a cow named moo moo....hahahahahhaaha! that's awesome!

umm i didn't even have a name for my rabbit. lol just called him "gratai noy"...meaning 'little rabbit' in laos/thai...

Muddie Murda

smile...
omgg everyone's soooooooooo cute! ^___^ Thookie! I would have kidnapped you!!!!! So adorable!

Await for the cutest of the cutest!!!

Dun

dun

dun

woooooooooooooo

Tahaha bald baby power! *magic power effect sound*

The famous Asian Kid hair style. :D

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
wow...that's you Muddie lol you look funny with that hairstyle in that second pic lol but still cute...I'll post mine later when I can get the samn scanner to work -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
awww so cuteee ! sadly i dont have lots of babies picture T T . I have one baby picture it was taken in Thailand but we lost it T T

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Muddie MuRda said:
omgg everyone's soooooooooo cute! ^___^ Thookie! I would have kidnapped you!!!!! So adorable!

Await for the cutest of the cutest!!!

Dun

dun

dun

woooooooooooooo

Tahaha bald baby power! *magic power effect sound*

The famous Asian Kid hair style. :D

[post="157157"][/post]​
HAHAHAHA OMG YOU ARE SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!! AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I HAD THE SAME MUSHROOM HAIRCUT AT ONE POINT IN MY LIFE...AROUND THE SAME AGE...JUST LIKE YOU, MY DEAR MUDDERONI!!! hehehe

HAHAHAHA LINN!!!! OMG THE FLOWERS ARE KILLIN' ME. SO CUUUUTE!!!

LOL HANSONIE, YOUR PIGTAILS BEAT ME ANYDAY!!