Pictures from your childhood

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww yours so cute! i will post it later when i get my own dsl because this computer isn't mine and didn't have a scanner while i have it in another room with a new computer... so i think next week i will show it you... :D

by the way, i look so same from infant to now! :D

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
waiting to see kitkat.... awww penny why did you delete them..... but thanks for the comments......

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for all the comments.. yeah i was born in the USA lol.... i wanna see other peopls baby pics ..... i feel like a loner...lol....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aNnNeE said:
i wanna see other peopls baby pics ..... i feel like a loner...lol....
[post="52050"][/post]​
aw, yours not loner... here's mine! :p (yeah, i got a DSL. :))

infant through senior years : MAR 1987-JUN 2005

yeah i did it with photoshop... :rolleyes: well, it's better than post all pictures indivudually, right? :lmao:

and those both pictures are very recent... DEC-03-05

so am i looking same from my childhood? :loool:

happy looking! :D

kitkat

sarNie Elites
angie_thip said:
how cute kitkat!! you look cute when you are little and you look great when you grown up.
[post="53126"][/post]​
thats what my aunt always said to me. LOL :lol: when i was young, i had ugly teeth.. well, there's no teeth on front as you can see when i was little...man, i was like why did i smile so big showing that i had no teeth. LOL my mother told me that i'm all smile always. i was like ughh i wish i didn't smile until i have teeth! LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
awww man look at all those kute pix..i was thinking about doin something like that on my picture album on my computer...but then too lazy! hehehe rock on you guys...hehehe!

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
damn i dont even know where the heck are my baby pictures hahah =P.. kitkat do you know what DSL means? or do you mean digital subscribe line? >.<

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
KitKat, you look adorable in your younger days and not to mention that cute recent pics of yours...Luckily you've grown out of your ugly teeth LOL :D

lola

sarNie Egg
i agree...many adorable momaz on here. i luve tracing the baby paths to current point in life. very cute idea threadstarter. ;)

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Penny said:

all right. i'll delete it later. it was taken right before we left to U.S. didn't i tell you guys i look like a weid old young man. NO HAIR.
[right][post="56381"][/post][/right][/quote]

ooooh you are ADORABLE. can i adopt you? it's tre cute! n i love the rawness of the setting. i was a bald child myself ;) my parents assured i was bald until i was 5 so trust me, i feel ya. ;)