[Pictures] Behind the scene of CH3 actor shooting calendar

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
The members constantly picked on Boy in every single bts clip, every pic with Matt. So I compared him with NRTR, Hong and FLF bts cos in NRTR he was funny, care free, playing pranks on his co star I just wanted them to know that Boy is not always like this serious with everyone, his characters in Hong and FLF were serious, so he just kept it to himself.
They did not stop, so I had to compare Matt in KB and FLF bts so they understand the difference cos she was also not same with Boy like she was with James. They started again with their excuse for why she was not active in here, how significant Matt's character in this lakorn, she will get  75% screenspace, Boy is just there, she needs to be serious to maintain character blah blah. Why cant they think Boy also has same excuse to be serious when they constantly pick on him?? If Matt's fans can defend her why cant Boy's fan??
They constantly picked on Boy from the beginning and you clearly did not see their remarks on him but my remarks in recent posts on Matt. Smh.

Lol I mentioned Hong, Janie, Margie and 4HJHKK group also, funny how you guys only saw Kim's name leaving out others! :wink:

With Mint, both are actors cos  it was a photoshoot not bts to be themselves!
I think this comment is mostly directed towards me....but it's 4:56am here and I'm still sleepy so will respond with a clear head later lol...replying when I don't get enough sleep...I might say something I regret later and that would be a no-no :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was not directed towards you. It was in general to all who picked on him constantly from the beginning
byebye said:
I think this comment is mostly directed towards me....but it's 4:56am here and I'm still sleepy so will respond with a clear head later lol...replying when I don't get enough sleep...I might say something I regret later and that would be a no-no :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
It was not directed towards you. It was in general to all who picked on him constantly from the beginning
Honestly, I think the comments are toward me than anyone because I am the one who stated that Matt is more important in FLF and that she will be on screen about 75% of the time in the lakorn and all were in response to what you said.

First, Matt is important in FLF because she is. If anyone watched the old version should know that the lakorn is pretty based on the n'ek and how significant she is. There's no dispute about that. Yes, Boy is the pra'ek but this lakorn is not about him. Regardless, if another A-lister is put in this lakorn it will still not be about him...unless they changed the plot to Pra'ek being the one taking revenge there's no way to make him more important than n'ek. That's the direction of the lakorn. So, all in all Matt still remains the most important. Put it this way, the lives of those are being detroyed has one main factor...and that factor is whom? Exactly, it's Matt not Boy.

Secondly, the 75% comment was the fact you stated you might have to FF Matt's scenes. Well, I replied back saying if you are going to FF her scenes you are going to have to FF 75% of the lakorn. And that is about right. If she is not with Boy she is with the brother-in-law. If not the brother-in-law, she's with the brothers...and if not with them she's with Boy's sister. And if not with her, Matt's with her friends. You get my point just how much Matt is dominating the screen time. Heck, with the rate it is going she might even be on screen more than 75%. And that is not to be degrading to others in the lakorn...the fact remains Matt is the story.

You stated that you can't watch Matt because she looks mean, evil and not the typical sweet n'ek. I have agreed with you on her looking mean. I don't take offense when people say that. Well, cause the girl looks evil. But I've mentioned I started off liking Boy. Because he was good in the beginning. But in FLF so far he showed no life. His eyes are blank as if he's just there. You said, any actress can play n'ek roles in FLF as long as she is mean and something else. I beg the differ. It's easier for any actors to play Boy's role now because he's not doing much. Boy has potential but in this role it's not coming through.

I don't care about that koo-jins stuff...and when I watched BTS involving Matt I watched just how silly she is or how random her behaviors are. She is dating someone since she is like 14 so people wishing her to date anyone that that is just wrong lol. These koo-jins things is what get people over there head...because reality and fantasy crossed paths and that's never good for one's heart :).

Step

Mrs James Ma
It was not really directed towards you but to all in general.
I have never said Boy has the most important character or Matt's character is not significant, I know the story very well. I have already cleared it to you before in FLF thread that Idc who gets significant role or more screen space, it was only you who kept repeating about the 'Matt is significant here' from the beginning, again here also. Only once I mentioned that 'Deaw, Mint, Boy, Pear are not here for nothing' cos I read your significant post like everywhere lol

I have not commented on both Boy and Matt's acting either. For you, Boy's reason is enough to skip this lakorn if Matt was not here, like you mentioned. For me Matt does look mean, its a revenge lakorn, she looks more scary to me. I dont take offense either when Boy's features were mentioned in every pic cos he is not that handsome.
You wasted your time writing loooong post. I dont even know why significant role, acting, looks, koo jin were mentioned here when my post was only about bts  :scratchhead2:   :shrug:

byebye said:
Honestly, I think the comments are toward me than anyone because I am the one who stated that Matt is more important in FLF and that she will be on screen about 75% of the time in the lakorn and all were in response to what you said.

First, Matt is important in FLF because she is. If anyone watched the old version should know that the lakorn is pretty based on the n'ek and how significant she is. There's no dispute about that. Yes, Boy is the pra'ek but this lakorn is not about him. Regardless, if another A-lister is put in this lakorn it will still not be about him...unless they changed the plot to Pra'ek being the one taking revenge there's no way to make him more important than n'ek. That's the direction of the lakorn. So, all in all Matt still remains the most important. Put it this way, the lives of those are being detroyed has one main factor...and that factor is whom? Exactly, it's Matt not Boy.

Secondly, the 75% comment was the fact you stated you might have to FF Matt's scenes. Well, I replied back saying if you are going to FF her scenes you are going to have to FF 75% of the lakorn. And that is about right. If she is not with Boy she is with the brother-in-law. If not the brother-in-law, she's with the brothers...and if not with them she's with Boy's sister. And if not with her, Matt's with her friends. You get my point just how much Matt is dominating the screen time. Heck, with the rate it is going she might even be on screen more than 75%. And that is not to be degrading to others in the lakorn...the fact remains Matt is the story.

You stated that you can't watch Matt because she looks mean, evil and not the typical sweet n'ek. I have agreed with you on her looking mean. I don't take offense when people say that. Well, cause the girl looks evil. But I've mentioned I started off liking Boy. Because he was good in the beginning. But in FLF so far he showed no life. His eyes are blank as if he's just there. You said, any actress can play n'ek roles in FLF as long as she is mean and something else. I beg the differ. It's easier for any actors to play Boy's role now because he's not doing much. Boy has potential but in this role it's not coming through.

I don't care about that koo-jins stuff...and when I watched BTS involving Matt I watched just how silly she is or how random her behaviors are. She is dating someone since she is like 14 so people wishing her to date anyone that that is just wrong lol. These koo-jins things is what get people over there head...because reality and fantasy crossed paths and that's never good for one's heart :).

Step

Mrs James Ma
If that koojin was for my post on KimJa and Matt, it was not really about Matt or James, it was sarcasm for another sarcastic comment lol
byebye said:

I don't care about that koo-jins stuff...and when I watched BTS involving Matt I watched just how silly she is or how random her behaviors are. She is dating someone since she is like 14 so people wishing her to date anyone that that is just wrong lol. These koo-jins things is what get people over there head...because reality and fantasy crossed paths and that's never good for one's heart  :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
It was not really directed towards you but to all in general.
I have never said Boy has the most important character or Matt's character is not significant, I know the story very well. I have already cleared it to you before in FLF thread that Idc who gets significant role or more screen space, it was only you who kept repeating about the 'Matt is significant here' from the beginning, again here also. Only once I mentioned that 'Deaw, Mint, Boy, Pear are not here for nothing' cos I read your significant post like everywhere lol

I have not commented on both Boy and Matt's acting either. For you, Boy's reason is enough to skip this lakorn if Matt was not here, like you mentioned. For me Matt does look mean, its a revenge lakorn, she looks more scary to me. I dont take offense either when Boy's features were mention in every pic cos he is not that handsome.
You wasted your time writing loooong post. I dont even know why significant role, acting, looks, koo jin were mentioned here when my post was only about bts  :scratchhead2:   :shrug:
Hmmmm...I am writing a long post because I want to and because I can. There are things that you can't explain to some people with one word :)

Ummmm...of course I am going to keep on saying Matt's role is important because I am proud of my girl to get a role this good. My post is not everywhere. Show me my post that are everywhere please. Is it in every single lakorn threads? Is it in fan fiction thread? Did I hijacked all the lakorn threads and jumped in just to say....hey guys, Matt is important in FLF. As far as I know, nope that hasn't happened.

I mentioned her importance in here because you mentioned in your post to Meow...that someone said how important her role is...how she is on screen 75%. And that someone is "me". So, I am responding to your respond. If you had not mentioned it I would not care to say anything. No one is more vocal about Matt in FLF than me...so when you mentioned about what I say, you don't want me to respond? I see...is that how it is...

Nope...not going to happen :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Since Matt and Boy are in FLF, obviously I mean Everywhere in FLF thread not on the forum :phew: cos you and I dont watch the same lakorn often. My genre is different so we dont see each other in same threads lol
I told you before, Idc Matt's role or Boy's role imp or Deaw, Mint, Nott's role imp cos I'm not obsessed with important roles and screen space. Idk how many times you repeat it again. I'm bored to read it. I have watched lakorn where 1st lead was not significant as 2nd leads like in 3NNT so I'm ok with it :)
I mentioned to Meow about the excuses you guys gave for Matt not being same as KB's bts. I did not point it out specially.
Lol you are fast to assume, when did I say you should not respond, everyone has right to defend their favorites.

You dont have to explain things to me (if that was directed to me) cos you are not explaining, just repeating yourself again here also like you did in FLF :)

If you want to write or repeat yourself cos you can, then please go on...................................................... :)
byebye said:
Hmmmm...I am writing a long post because I want to and because I can. There are things that you can't explain to some people with one word :)

Ummmm...of course I am going to keep on saying Matt's role is important because I am proud of my girl to get a role this good. My post is not everywhere. Show me my post that are everywhere please. Is it in every single lakorn threads? Is it in fan fiction thread? Did I hijacked all the lakorn threads and jumped in just to say....hey guys, Matt is important in FLF. As far as I know, nope that hasn't happened.

I mentioned her importance in here because you mentioned in your post to Meow...that someone said how important her role is...how she is on screen 75%. And that someone is "me". So, I am responding to your respond. If you had not mentioned it I would not care to say anything. No one is more vocal about Matt in FLF than me...so when you mentioned about what I say, you don't want me to respond? I see...is that how it is...

Nope...not going to happen :)

I apologise to admins for this off topic in this thread

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hmmm... It really all boils down to koo-jin and favorites which leads to blindness to see their favorites lack of acting skills.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Yayyy from tomorrow is calendar signing event on At Maleenon tower at 11 am
24th

25th

26th

Step

Mrs James Ma
Koo Jin tumblers are available at ch3 store  :bhehe:   :baby:   :baby:  . 4 Koo Jins collection - MK, NY, BM, Jiranee

cr ch3

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
Wow, they're really pushing this whole koo jin thing. Maybe I should get one since that will be the closest I've ever get to see them IRL. Jk..