Kristie

Yunho's GF~*
hihi ^_^

Too bad i can't join on monday... i have to work >.<
It would be so nice meeting u guys :D

Sophie u have met ur dream man mouhahaha

Susie

sarNie Adult
I CONCUR!!! U GUYS ARE EXTREMELY LUCKY. IF CEE WOULD TO COME TO HOLLYWOOD (L.A.) THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE!! DOES HE SPEAK ENGLISH OR ONLY THAI?? CEE IS DARK BUT STILL VERY SEXY!!!& P'NOON IS GOREGOUS CUZ SHE SEEMS TO BE NATURAL PRETTY!! I MET P'TIK & SHE'S NATURAL PRETTY, SKINNY, & VERY NICE. FOR SOME REASON I KINDA SEE THEM AS THE SAME.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHAHAHAH! I swear.. if I saw them walking on the street or something, I would so not recognize them =DD cee looks hot though, like a reg guy actually ahahah cool, and noon still looks beautiful :]

i agree with some of your comments...noon hasn't been looking her best lately...:(...but i haven't seen cee in a while...is he filming a lakorn with noon in paris? cee looks great, but where's amy?? :unsure:

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
I know its weird to say this but...

Noon and Ceez look like regular people here. To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to recognized them on the street. Not like this is a bad thing.

Either that or I am bad at recognizing people. LOL!

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
hahah jensen removed the pix... so sneeky

HIHIHI I'm afraid u all would fall for me if i dun remove them hahahaha...JK of course.But if u wanna see more Ning Naruk, PM na ja khon suay ! lol I was with the sweet Sophie hihi !!

Tar yark doo, ja aow hai doo tung mod loei...mod tua muahaha, son jai apaowwww? lol

noungning

Heartless
HIHIHI I'm afraid u all would fall for me if i dun remove them hahahaha...JK of course.But if u wanna see more Ning Naruk, PM na ja khon suay ! lol I was with the sweet Sophie hihi !!

Tar yark doo, ja aow hai doo tung mod loei...mod tua muahaha, son jai apaowwww? lol
:drool: yes yes i'm interested hahahah :drool: :yahoo: