[Pics]Ken & Noi's Wedding!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^most likely she did attended. seem like all of ch3s dara were there lol. there was tye, por, tik kanyarat and many many more

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i'm so surprise where's P'Aom Phiyada??

anyways..thank you for the video...love the kisses...couldn't help but smile while watching the videos..yes and the ending song was very sweet...i wish them a long and happie life full of luck, love and health...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I'm happy for Ken and Noi. I always liked Ken with Janie. But Noi always seem to have such a good-natured personality. Hope they have a long and happy marriage.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow i'm so surprise where's P'Aom Phiyada??

anyways..thank you for the video...love the kisses...couldn't help but smile while watching the videos..yes and the ending song was very sweet...i wish them a long and happie life full of luck, love and health...
im sure she was there cuz there was many daras who attended but they didnt post up pictures of them.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: FINALLY! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING..So Hi-So and star studded! Hopefully this couple will last forever! Cant wait to see their baby! Woowhoo that baby is going to be my future son/daughter in-law! lol... :clap: I'm so happy for them...Endless love was the perfect song for them! Love the double kiss from Ken to Noi :kiss: :spin:
Janie was so scandleous! Haha but I love it...also loved Kat's dress too! Wow..Wish we all could have been there.............AS WEDDING CRASHERS! :ph34r: haha just kidding...OK CONGRATS TO THE LOVELY COUPLE! :clap: :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie looks good there. the back of the dress was really opened. probaly caught alot of attention at the ceremony lol

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
noi's dress is not all that bad compared to other stars who got married and chose ugly dresses, her hair dose bother me too. i think she dresses herself, someones asked earlier, cause she is always getting complements on her style and that lead to her opening her own store. ken could wear a potato sack ans still look good so who care what he is wearing.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I think aom was there cause when they were interviewing anne i thought i saw aom taking pictures with the bride and groom it was really quick though, not a janie fan and though she look pasty and that dress i think is to open in the back to wear to a wedding it's like she trying to get her own little attention when it wasn't really her night. I don't care for noi's hair but it was okay except when she had that bow on like she was a little girl or something.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lol. I like Janie. ^_^ But I agree. That dress showed too much. Was it even necessary? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
agree Janie's dress was a lilo too opened for the ocassion goodness it's Ken & Noi's night....seem like she was tring to get attention..love her but surely tat dress was too much...hope she wasn't trying to get the groom's attention now...j/k....

LOL..i know my friends and I were joking about buying airline tickets to crash their wedding

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. i was thinking the same thing, was janie trying to get ken's attention? haha. she looks good, but i personally wouldn't wear that type of dress to a wedding ceremony. but hey, she has the body to flaunt it. lols.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it obviously did got alot of attention though lol. she looks good but the dress didnt suit the occasion like someone mention