[Pics]Ken & Noi's Wedding!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
at first i didn't really like noi because i thought that she would be too old for ken and i wanted him with ann t. (and plus she took him from me j/k)...but now i see that she look so good with him and he sooooo happy with her....what a lovely couple they make....so sweet and cute...love their wedding especially their cake (i want a piece of that)....i'm glad that if ken ended up with anyone (instead of ann) it was noi....congrats to them both and their child to be...i bet he/she will be soooooooooooooo cute^^

judyp

sarNie Adult
aww. im soo happy for them. big congrats to the two. its so weird to see them kiss..lols. but they're cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
by the way, janie did attended. pix will be posted up soon!..oh, annes fan was there to take pix of her too.

check out noi's ring

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some pix of the guest! wow, so many daras attended like mam k, mew, tuk, christina a, kat english,cindy, benz,cherry,pupae,anne,janie,noon,kik etc. this was a big wedding alright..

kashie, i didnt see pix of aom there and nope i dont know who was the bridesmaid

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
CONGRATS!!!!!! TO THEM AND I WISH THEM THE BEST. GOSH KEN LOOK SO HANDSOME AND NOI LOOK SO PRETTY. THEY BOTH ARE SO HAPPY...UHHHHH....STILL WISH IT WAS ME HEHEHEHEHE(J/K)

lilazngrl003

sarNie Egg
congrats to the couple and thanks everyone for posting all the pics! I watched seesan earlier and it said both tee sip (at ten) and ratree samosorn were at the wedding. So hopefully they will show the wedding on their shows this week!

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Who is Noi's stylist?! :mellow:
Anne, Mew and Kat all looked pretty. Worst dressed would have to be Janie, the girl looked like she just rolled out of bed.

Congrats to the couple.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
awwwww. HE AND HER LOOK SO KUTIE...
I M HAPPY FOR THEM..
I WISH THEM THE BEST...
BUT EVERYONE ELSE LOOK SO PREETY...
LOVE ALL THE PICTURE....THEY KISS ALOT...hehahehahehahe..THATS HAWT.
THANKS FOE THE PICTURES...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh! pe-ken look so nice and they should have taken picture of him only...please more pixs of pe-ken...na ja....

noungning

Heartless
haha i was just lookign at the news on manager.co.th and someone commented... 'wow, took so many pictures... there were like every angle and a whole 2 guests' lol so i came to see if there were more pictures on sw

wow i gotta say, they don't look too hot in their wedding attire. i know noi's preggos and all but they should've found a cuter/prettier dress, and ken... the suit looks iffy. but eh!

and is noi wearing flats because she's like 5'7-5'8 and she looks really short! wow or christina is really freaking huge... well i know cindy is 5'10 plus heels = 6' something!

ok well i just had nothing to do, so i over analysed everything. but i'm glad they finally got to celebrate their big day :D