Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
the way poo priya walks and the way she moves her mouth when she talks, she really does fit nang rai roles. i think it suits her better than nang ek role. lol just my thought though. its really annoying seeing her lips move as she talks. lol.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
the way poo priya walks and the way she moves her mouth when she talks, she really does fit nang rai roles. i think it suits her better than nang ek role. lol just my thought though. its really annoying seeing her lips move as she talks. lol.
she's pretty, but i don't like the way she moves her mouth...

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i agree she need 2 stop grining her teeth and talk at the same

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
DONT WORRY ME TOO!! I KEPT STARING AT HER MOLE ON HER FACE!!HAHAHA..NO OFFENSE!..

I DONT REALLY LIKE IT WHEN SHES GLARING AT KWAN AND HER EYES GO SMALL! WELL ONE OF THE EYES!...LOL..

skies

sarNie Adult
GOOOD MORNING SKIES!!=]
HOW WAS YOUR SLEEP?!
LOL. My sleep was back-cracking...I need a new bed...LOL...

Anyways, wow, you gals are really looking into the character eh...both on the inside and outside...
i think poo is a pretty gal...and she fits the nang'rai character just by her look....she just needs to improve her acting, especially her expressions...
hmmm, kwan is pretty good at her acting...sometimes i think she has on the same expression....i would like to see expression in her eyes...make it more like she's really mad, sad, heart-broken, happy, etc...
win's acting is alright also....same thing with the expressions and all

:D

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i'm so obessed with win and kwan.. that i watch Plik Din Su Dao.. I only watch part with Win and Kwan together.. They're so HILARIOUS! I just love them both together... watch this.. lol...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAegRhgbf3A...feature=related

he finally admit that he loves her.. awe.. they're so cute... when will we have this in PRRA?? I can't wait..hehe..lol..

did it put a smile on anyone's face like it did on me?? lol..

skies

sarNie Adult
omg i'm so obessed with win and kwan.. that i watch Plik Din Su Dao.. I only watch part with Win and Kwan together.. They're so HILARIOUS! I just love them both together... watch this.. lol...

he finally admit that he loves her.. awe.. they're so cute... when will we have this in PRRA?? I can't wait..hehe..lol..

LOL...just seeing them two together put a smile on anyone's face...LOL
Thanks for the clip! :D

skies

sarNie Adult
LOL...hmmm, i prefer win as the tawanchai type...he looks kind of cheesy smiling like he did in the clip...LMAO :D still love him though

roselovesice

LOL. My sleep was back-cracking...I need a new bed...LOL...
Anyways, wow, you gals are really looking into the character eh...both on the inside and outside...
i think poo is a pretty gal...and she fits the nang'rai character just by her look....she just needs to improve her acting, especially her expressions...
hmmm, kwan is pretty good at her acting...sometimes i think she has on the same expression....i would like to see expression in her eyes...make it more like she's really mad, sad, heart-broken, happy, etc...
win's acting is alright also....same thing with the expressions and all

:D
oh that sucks! well i hope you get a new bed soon so that there wont be any more back aching!=]

hahahha!!! you talking about the part when he gave her a boquet and said to her "I LOVE YOU!?"
hahha that was a super kute scene!! but then she had to faint a little after!..lol..

nina07

sarNie Adult
haha. so i watched episode 12 today and my dad asked "Whos that little boy" and im like his name's LookChin. And then my dad goes you mean like Meatball? im like what? so i asked my mom and she was like yeahh Lookchin means Meatball in thai. and i starting cracking up. lmao.

roselovesice

oohh!! hahaha so thats where the Meatball came from!! haha somebody posted smthing about meatballs making me lost in the convo! hahaha..okais thanks=]

roselovesice

this is gay!! i didnt do my GIF banner right! and it took me forever to do it!! waahh!!
oh well..hahaha...

i LOVE PRRA!!=];)

what happend to all my spammers && Prra Girls?!?!