Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OKAIS IMMA TRY TO GO MAKE MY OWN BANNER && AVATAR GIF NOW!! I THINK IMMA FAIL AT IT!..LOL..
HAHAH BE BACK LATER=]

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I played the violin for a year in third grade and then when I moved, the school I went to didn't have an orchestra.... oh and a side note, I adore you and all but my name's ployathina not polyathina, although you're not the only one who's called me Poly.... trust me, I get it a lottttt hahaha.

As far as the last scene if it is done in the way that it was stated on sanook.com it would be something along the lines of Naetae tells Tawanchai to go to England. And I think when Torfun follows she was sitting on a plane and someone sits next to her and she doesn't notice because she's sad that Tawanchai left. And during the flight they hit turbulence and she hugs the person. And she apologize even though she didn't look at him and the person said that he wouldn't accept her apology until she says that she loves him. And she looked up to yell at him and realizes that it's Tawanchai. And before he slips on the engagement ring he takes her hand and kisses it.

Pretty cute if you ask me....
that's is cute, but i want more... lol.. i can't get enough of them.. I want more! yeah, i just hope that's just part of the ending.. and the rest is the wedding..honeymoon.. time.. lol!

i love that lakorn too! thats wen i fell in love with him..!! they look soo cute! i loved the song he sang..it melted my heart away!! wished he sang it to me!! lol

EDIT: me own!!! yippe yay yay!! LOL!
Yeah.. I miss Weir too... The first time i heard the song it makes my heaert skipped a beat...haha.. lol... I want to see him and Kwan reunite too... argg.. i'm so obessed these days..

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
whats the point...of getting 300000 pages of spams :wacko:
some pplz actually come here for info./discussion related to the drama
but this thread is full of completely unnecessary posts <_<
what do you mean it's unnecesary post???.. We're spamming our love to PPRA.. That's still discussion..
There is info. in this thread for the drama.... it's all along the 250 somthing pages along with our spamming!