Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

skies

sarNie Adult
:D i want to see some slap and kiss action!!!

Edit: Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha....Muahahahahahahahahahahaha...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
HAHAHAHAHA I WANT THAT TOO!!!!

GRRR IM DISAPPOINTED THAT THE DIRECTOR DIDNT PUT THAT PART ON THE PART WHEN HE NEEDS TOO!!..LMAO...

HAHAHAHAHA..YEAH THOSE NEWS ARE BULL SHIT..

KWANS VOICE WAS ALL DRIED UP AND CRAPP IN EPISODE 8...SO YEPP..DONT THINK ITS A COVER UP...

HAHAHA I CANT WAIT!!!! XD!!!!

HAHA I JUST NOTICED THAT ITS IN 2 DAYS!!!!

HAHA I MUST OF HAD KEPT MYSELF BUSY...FORGETTING ABOUT WHEN THE NEXT EPISODE IS GONNA COME OUT!!..

OH NO!!!! BADD ME!!!!...=[[[..LMAO..

WELL I HOPE THIS NEXT TWO EPISODES...WE HAVE SOME------------->>> :slapandkissse3:

=DDDDD

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Stardust! Your such the romantic type! I want to see some drama! kiss slap! kiss slap! he can kiss me anytime! but of course I'll do the smacking! lol

roselovesice

HAHAHA THATS SO FUNNYY NARMFON!!!

HAHAHA TRUE...=DD

HAHA STARDUST YOU ARE SO ROMANTICC!!

I LOVE THAT TOO BUT PERFER SLAP && KISS=DDD

skies

sarNie Adult
of course kiss and slap....the more kisses he gets from the nang'ek the more slaps...lol and you know the rest (which isn't going to happen in this lakorn sadly)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
but why would kwan do such a thing?? but if the maid said she lend her phone to a n'ek..dont u think she meas kwan since shes the n'ek. and how come the maid said to a n'ek instead of her name..since its obvious that she said a n'ek which is kwan!! soo she totally told on kwan! so they wont reveal it cuZ they want to protect the person who did it..so maybe it was kwan... =/ or someone that wants poo to think it was kwan since they have problems already. wow then that person is good thinking knowing they have problems then making kwan look bad..or maybe it was someone on set that dont like kwan..so who could it be!! goshh soo confuse...i want to know the whole truth...but i read in a artical that it couldnt be kwan cuz she was in the hospital cuZ she lost her voice...so she couldnt be the caller...but kwan didnt come out defending herself though...so it kinda makes u think...i dont know...i have thoughts and oppinions.. =/ so im still lost..wats the problem between kwan and poo priya?? hmmmm....so i wonder where kwan and everyone else was wen supposedly golf yelled at her...who was the one who came out that golf yelled at her? i have soo many assumptions and im always curious...since i love kwan! i hope she reallie didnt do it!!
I have no idea why Kwan would do such a thing since I'm not her. I suppose she's angry at Poo Monthana for saying that she arrives to the lakorn set late and blah blah blah. Such stupid drama lol. Oh and Kwan pranked call so that means she calls and hangs up so I don't think you would need a voice to call and hang up. Plus, Kwan came out on Dao kra Jai this morning saying that she didn't do it, and why would she do it since Poo Monthana is a nice person and stuff. Oh she also had to add in that her daddy is a police lol. And in the end she said she'll leave this in the police's hand.

The problem between Kwan and Poo Praiya is the roles thing. I think it stemmed from Kwan saying Poo is a nang'rai in this lakorn or something like that. But Aiyaja says that Kwan didn't say that and the reporters did but I don't know the real truth.

Also on dao kra jai today, Golf said that he didn't make Poo Praiya cry and that it must of been in the script for her to cry. What a lame arse answer!

Anyways, I'll stop with this whole ordeal or else Kwan fans might jump me lol. As much as I like Kwan as an actress, her personality sucks. But then again who am I to judge since I don't know her in real life. Lets just focus on the lakorn :D.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls. Kind of busy lately. I'll come back and give my opinions on all the news and gossiping soon. Gotta go back and read up what I have missed so far. :lol:

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
the news is crappy
all we could do is read it , react to it, and not put it in our brain
we don't know the truth or the lies

TWO MORE DAYS
CAN'T WAIT

roselovesice

yeah no :r-scene-pop-corn: which is sad.. :( :(

lol...haha i love slaps and kiss..like in hua jai sila...there was so many kiss and slapps!!=DD

then smthing unexpectedly happend..lmao..

roselovesice

understanding each other and kiss is AWSOME but fake kissing is not
hahaa so true!!!

i feel so sad because were like the only ones that our lakorn has badass gossips...which is sad..

how can you do this to us!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!..lmao..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
the news is crappy
all we could do is read it , react to it, and not put it in our brain
we don't know the truth or the lies

TWO MORE DAYS
CAN'T WAIT
I have alot to say about the news, but don't have time. All I can say now is ch7 want rating badddd... so bad press is better than no press. :lol:

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
well that is what et industry is all about
gossips,rating,drama
plus
MONEY

wait maya u speak thai right
after u finish episode 8 can u plsssss summarize the little arguement and the sweet part of kwan and win plllssss
only if u know thai
i forgot who speak thai or not don't want to go through

Yep I'm the romantic type haha willing better than rape then the p'nangs misunderstand each other LOL I don't exactly like that and anyways, kisses resulting in shyness is just uber cute.