Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah me too N'Grace. haha. the only slap/kiss lakorn i liked was Sawan Being, and i think it was just because Ken was in it. lmao x)

EDiT; i OWN THiS PAGE AGAiN ! x]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
well that is what et industry is all about
gossips,rating,drama
plus
MONEY

wait maya u speak thai right
after u finish episode 8 can u plsssss summarize the little arguement and the sweet part of kwan and win plllssss
only if u know thai
i forgot who speak thai or not don't want to go through
Yep all this add up to MONEY, MONEY :D So who care what the gossip is all about as long as they making good lakorn for us to watch so we don't have gossip like them :lol: hahahahaha :loool: LOL

Hmm, tell me which part would that be or better yet the timing of the part, so I can check it for you real quick because I'm still in middle of translating episode 7 so I wouldn't watch episode 8 until I'm done with translating 7, then I will start to watch 8 and translated at the same time. :D So let me know ok, so I check for you first.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations Nina LOL. I was responding to a post, by the time I click add, two posts sneak in on me already LOL.

Anyway wondering what happen to Aiyaja, haven't seen her around for awhile now.

nina07

sarNie Adult
ooh yeahh. still waiting for her to sub this lakorn. lol.

haha. I guess its because im a pretty fast typer na ja. keke. :p

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
kan some one tell meeh the story line....??/
my mom just rent it and i want to noe if its nice or wat??/

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
im like super duper bored...so annoyed && mad if these dramas going on..and crapp...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! i want summaries too!!!!!!!!!!=PPPPPPPPPP..lol...

roselovesice

HMMM...SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONE CAMPING OUT ALONE...SO SCARE!!..LMAO.. :D

GRR I CANT WAIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! YEAH!!! TMR!!! :yahoo: :clap:

I WANT SOME :slapandkissse3: !!!

I MEAN LIKE BOY!!! YOU LIKE HER!! AND YOUR ARGUING WITH HER!! NOWS THE CHANCE TO....--------> :kiss: HER!!!

AND FOR KWAN TO-----------> UHHH..WHY ISNT THERE A SLAPPING ICON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!..LOL..THERE

HAS TO BE ONE!!! HOW CAN THERE BE A KISS BUT NO SLAPP!?!?!?!?! :arrg: :angry:

THIS IS SO DEPRESSINGG!!! :spin:

IM TRYING TO BE "L" FROM DEatHNOTE NOW..LMAO..=PPP
:tease: :tease:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
No Poo Monthana is the lady that plays as Kwan's mom in the lakorn and Poo Praiya is the girl that plays as Win's fiancee in the lakorn.
wow i didnt know there was 2 poos.. xp hehe..

LOL with all this drama between Poo M., Poo P., and Kwan I think they should just slap the heck out of eachother during the scenes to relieve the tension! :lol:
omg.. there is probs on the set.. eek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
The big news is that Poo Monthana came out and slashed Kwan's reputation saying she's a disrespectful actress because she never arrives to the lakorn set on time and when she does arrive she makes people have to wait for her. So Poo M. is pissed about that part. Then there were more news that came out because Poo Monthana went to the police station to press charges against the person that keeps prank calling and sending a threatening message to her cell. In the news, they said the police already traced the phone and it belonged to someone on the set of Phom Ruk so at first they said it was a maid on the set but the maid said she never did that she lended her phone to a "n'ek" in the set. Also on Kaan Paak, they said that the police already knows the real person who did this but they just won't reveal who it is.

About Golf, I read at thairath.co.th that Golf went to the Phom Ruk lakorn set and yelled at Poo Praiya for having problems with Kwan. So then Poo Praiya started crying and they couldn't continue filming for that day.

Here's the link to the thairath article: http://thairath.co.th/news.php?section=ent...p;content=96806

Also if you want to see the news about this, I posted up Dao Kra Jai in the talkshow/special events thread.

Anyways I'm out for the night. Gotta wake up early again tomorrow. Arggghh!
interesting.. so they are suspectin kwan rite.. eek.. argh.. hmm im curious eh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I have no idea why Kwan would do such a thing since I'm not her. I suppose she's angry at Poo Monthana for saying that she arrives to the lakorn set late and blah blah blah. Such stupid drama lol. Oh and Kwan pranked call so that means she calls and hangs up so I don't think you would need a voice to call and hang up. Plus, Kwan came out on Dao kra Jai this morning saying that she didn't do it, and why would she do it since Poo Monthana is a nice person and stuff. Oh she also had to add in that her daddy is a police lol. And in the end she said she'll leave this in the police's hand.

The problem between Kwan and Poo Praiya is the roles thing. I think it stemmed from Kwan saying Poo is a nang'rai in this lakorn or something like that. But Aiyaja says that Kwan didn't say that and the reporters did but I don't know the real truth.

Also on dao kra jai today, Golf said that he didn't make Poo Praiya cry and that it must of been in the script for her to cry. What a lame arse answer!

Anyways, I'll stop with this whole ordeal or else Kwan fans might jump me lol. As much as I like Kwan as an actress, her personality sucks. But then again who am I to judge since I don't know her in real life. Lets just focus on the lakorn :D.
eeeeek so much probs.. eeek..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah no :r-scene-pop-corn: which is sad.. :( :(

lol...haha i love slaps and kiss..like in hua jai sila...there was so many kiss and slapps!!=DD

then smthing unexpectedly happend..lmao..
there was def a lot of :slapandkissse3: in HJS.. lmao.. so much keke.. n i know.. unexpected stuffs.. xp.. which im still.. confuse lmao.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HMMM...SEEMS LIKE IM THE ONE CAMPING OUT ALONE...SO SCARE!!..LMAO.. :D

GRR I CANT WAIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! YEAH!!! TMR!!! :yahoo: :clap:

I WANT SOME :slapandkissse3: !!!

I MEAN LIKE BOY!!! YOU LIKE HER!! AND YOUR ARGUING WITH HER!! NOWS THE CHANCE TO....--------> :kiss: HER!!!

AND FOR KWAN TO-----------> UHHH..WHY ISNT THERE A SLAPPING ICON?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!..LOL..THERE

HAS TO BE ONE!!! HOW CAN THERE BE A KISS BUT NO SLAPP!?!?!?!?! :arrg: :angry:

THIS IS SO DEPRESSINGG!!! :spin:

IM TRYING TO BE "L" FROM DEatHNOTE NOW..LMAO..=PPP
:tease: :tease:
lmao.. ur "L" in death note.. keke xp.. hehe .. he rocks xp.. both live n anime xp..

roselovesice

AHAHHAAH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I WAS TOO LATE!!

I WAS BUSY DOING SMTHING..LMAO..

HAHAH WELL ATLEAST YALL CAME IN=DDD

HAHAHA ANYTHING!! I WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING=DD

LOL...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn i missed a lot of stuff on this thread.. eek.. i didnt even know about the probs between the co-stars.. eeek..