Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i think it doesnt really matter because i randomly just downloaded those and it looks all the same to me..

haha sorri if i was wrong..

ChenrukNote

Goddess
i think it doesnt really matter because i randomly just downloaded those and it looks all the same to me..

haha sorri if i was wrong..
Hey sorry I didn't respond earlier, just got home from my meeting. Anyways, the one dated 7-7-08 had a little clip of Win in it talking about how he looks kind of young to be playing the role of Tawanchai. The actual behind the scenes one is on 7-6-08.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Is there anyone who wants to help translate the Phom Ruk Roy Adeed's episodes? I am subbing it with the help of KaylaC for her translation. We still need some more translators to speed up the project. If you'd like to help translate, please PM me. Thanks. ^^

roselovesice

haha its kool..ohh okais..haha imma go download it again..

hahaha dang! i just finished watching DORM..it was so sad and scarii at the same time..well sorta scarii..

hahaha...they are so kute!!..lol..

haha just 1 more day...hahaha i know its only 9:27 pm but i cant stand it so im just gonna say that a day earlier..lol.hahaha

man! i wish i can help but i dont even know thai..lol..but i cant wait~!!!=D

i LUBS LUBS Kwan + Win=D

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
haha its kool..ohh okais..haha imma go download it again..

hahaha dang! i just finished watching DORM..it was so sad and scarii at the same time..well sorta scarii..

hahaha...they are so kute!!..lol..

haha just 1 more day...hahaha i know its only 9:27 pm but i cant stand it so im just gonna say that a day earlier..lol.hahaha

man! i wish i can help but i dont even know thai..lol..but i cant wait~!!!=D

i LUBS LUBS Kwan + Win=D

Hhehhee, I don't know Thai either. Hmm . . . just wish I can wake up one day, and know Thai. :lol:

roselovesice

hahaha me too..i try learning it but i get so lazii...hahaha

i always ask my dad to translate thai to me or my dad...haha but nowadays not really anymore because theres subb movies and the summarys..but i just always watch their actions and i know what their doing

sometimes i get so curious and anxious on what they're trying to say..hahaha...

so kaylaC gonna help you?? thats kool=D

so is she gonna tell you and your gonna do it??the subbs...lol...

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
hahaha me too..i try learning it but i get so lazii...hahaha

i always ask my dad to translate thai to me or my dad...haha but nowadays not really anymore because theres subb movies and the summarys..but i just always watch their actions and i know what their doing

sometimes i get so curious and anxious on what they're trying to say..hahaha...

so kaylaC gonna help you?? thats kool=D

so is she gonna tell you and your gonna do it??the subbs...lol...
i hear you.... i really wished i understood more thai... but i'm basically just watching the raw
episodes then coming on here for translations.... but i am pretty excited that thuy and kayla c
are going to be subbing this soon... i'm checking their page everyday to see if it's been posted...

Misslynda85

sarNie Egg
yeah i should really do that too... i was hoping that aiyaja would start subbing this because
if i remember reading correctly she said that in about a month or so she would start to release
sub HQ verisons... but i'm just overall happy that someone's going to be subbing this....

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, it is...haha....
and about picking up the language...you have no idea how hard i'm trying to...haha...i think i can understand if a word or two sound familiar to me...lol...

anyways, i've been thinking (for days now lol)...if anyone is interested in translating (both in english and thai (american alphabets)) then maybe i can just do the timing and put it together...all i need is the translation of the dialogs....

:D
Watching a lot of Thai lakorn should help somewhat. :lol:

What do you mean by both English and Thai? Can you elaborate more on it?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there anyone who wants to help translate the Phom Ruk Roy Adeed's episodes? I am subbing it with the help of KaylaC for her translation. We still need some more translators to speed up the project. If you'd like to help translate, please PM me. Thanks. ^^
So you two started on the project already?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
So you two started on the project already?
KaylaC just starts on translating it today. She said she'll be done with the translation by the end of this week, and then she's going to go on a vacation. I haven't start subbing yet since I needed the translation. Because KaylaC going to go on vacation for some days or a week (I'm not sure), I'm in need of more translators in order to speed up the subbing project. I'll absolutely sub it as soon as the translation is finished, so please be patience. :D If my prediction is correct, the release of the first episode will be at the end of this week or next week, depends on when the translation is finish and if I don't have load of homework from summer classes. =.=

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: hehehehe ok I get it now. Thanks Nai_1_1

So Skies you want to sub this lakorn with both Eng.karaoke and Eng.sub as well? That's going to take awhile to do both at the same time. That going to take up lots of time too. So you or anyone start it yet?

I want to help you gals out on something, but I might not do a good job with some of the translating big words.