Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'll help cheer you girls on LOL. Seriously I hate subbing. At first, I picked it up as a fun project but gosh golly it takes forever to translate everything and then encode it for hardsubs. I've been pretty lazy with my subbing section and it makes me feel so guilty :lol:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I've tried one time trying to subbed something, but I couldn't do it, I don't know how to use the program or that timing thing, I guess I need someone to show me how to do step by step first. But I don't mind helping out with some translating. But if I gets stuck on some wording hopefully there is someone to help me out though. :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
I think skies probably means the enunciation of the thai words spelled into english like in karaoke music videos.
yeah, that's what i mean...lol...thanks for clearing it up :D

:lol: hehehehe ok I get it now. Thanks Nai_1_1

So Skies you want to sub this lakorn with both Eng.karaoke and Eng.sub as well? That's going to take awhile to do both at the same time. That going to take up lots of time too. So you or anyone start it yet?

I want to help you gals out on something, but I might not do a good job with some of the translating big words.

no no...i meant...lol...since i don't know thai...maybe someone would be patient and kind enough to do it both ways (english and karaoke) and then i can just put in the subs...

and geezes crust! i just realized it is very time consuming and hard to do both english and karaoke ways....but if anyone's willing then....it would be great...it can just be 10 minute translation first...a little sample...lol :D

skies

sarNie Adult
I've tried one time trying to subbed something, but I couldn't do it, I don't know how to use the program or that timing thing, I guess I need someone to show me how to do step by step first. But I don't mind helping out with some translating. But if I gets stuck on some wording hopefully there is someone to help me out though. :lol:
i put in subtitles using windows movie maker...but i'm not a pro....i'm still learning myself...lol...just play around and see what you can come up with... cheers!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah, that's what i mean...lol...thanks for clearing it up :D
no no...i meant...lol...since i don't know thai...maybe someone would be patient and kind enough to do it both ways (english and karaoke) and then i can just put in the subs...

and geezes crust! i just realized it is very time consuming and hard to do both english and karaoke ways....but if anyone's willing then....it would be great...it can just be 10 minute translation first...a little sample...lol :D
:lol: So you're recruiting peoples to start this project on this Pom Ruk Roy Adeed lakorn or some other one? How many peoples you have so far?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yeah windows movie maker is the way to go for beginners. Plus, it actually works well, since in Thai lakorns they don't have like the Thai characters as subtitles like in some Chinese dramas so that when you put the sub on it, it's not hard to read.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i put in subtitles using windows movie maker...but i'm not a pro....i'm still learning myself...lol...just play around and see what you can come up with... cheers!
Yeah maybe we can start something, but won't promise on how far we'll gets or if we ever going to finish with the project because is lots of works and time consuming. :D

EDIT: OK give me a short clip and see if I can do it and understand what you want done with it.

skies

sarNie Adult
:lol: So you're recruiting peoples to start this project on this Pom Ruk Roy Adeed lakorn or some other one? How many peoples you have so far?

i wasn't thinking about recruiting...i was thinking maybe someone who speaks/understands thai can give me the translation and then i can just put in the subtitles on my own...but definitely can't promise....

Yeah maybe we can start something, but won't promise on how far we'll gets or if we ever going to finish with the project because is lots of works and time consuming. :D

EDIT: OK give me a short clip and see if I can do it and understand what you want done with it.
lol...huh? give you a short clip??? lol...i would love to but i don't know thai nor do i speak it...lol...clarification??? :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL OK then :lol: Maybe tomorrow I'll work on something and PM it to you and see what you can do about it and if that is what you want done. Tonight I'm too lazy to think :lol: hahahaha

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
win and kwan are so cute in Tee Nee Mochit!!!

ahha u guys are funny talking about learning thai!!
ive been doing that for so long!!
its hard learning tho!!! i learn to write my name and love u in thai and that was hard!!
but im trying to speed up my learning so wen i go back i ddont have to bring my bro or sis back with me!!!!!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for subbing the opening xp hehehe .. lalala.. eeek i still gotta watch the dkj n tee nee mo chit.. was busy .. eek.. xp..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED??? EVERYONES NOT SPAMMING NOW..LOL..

SO SAD..LOL..

SO....JUST 1 MORE DAY!!! OH YEAH!!! I CANT WAIT!!!

ITS GONNA BE KWAN + WIN...TOGETHER IN 1 I SAID 1 ROOM!!!!!

WHOOO!!! THEY BETTER NAWT TAKE THAT PART OUT OR I'LL MURDER THEM!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!!...

roselovesice

I CANT WAIT TILL THE SUPER DUPER UBER KUTE KUTE SCENCES!!!

WELL IF THEY DO MAKE SOME...LMAO..

EEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=PPPP

roselovesice

SORII GIRLS..IMMA BE SPAMMING...WE NEEDA MOVE FAST!!! GET TO 135 PAGES B4 TMRS EPISODE!!!!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..LMAO...

TEE HEE==PPPPP