Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
i can't get my mind of kwan and win
they are so cute :wub:
i rewatch the video a million time
never grew tired of them :wub:

EDIT: YAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 3RD PG :yahoo: :clap: :tease: :D B)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Although I watch this lakorn I haven;t been posting on this thread. But I have to say it's interesting even though I have little idea what it going on. But it's a good lakorn so i just wanted to post here. This is the first interesting lakorn I've watched after SB.

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
Thank you in advance ja Maya for gathering everything into a section. Honestly, if they just use the search topic feature they should find most of the stuff but since our n'ek is so nice :D, you make a n'rai like me want to be nice too :loool:.

And yes I will have the Tee No Mochit show tomorrow. I guess I have to get up earlier tomorrow to upload everything since they'll be on both DKJ and TNMC. But we'll see since I love to sleep in and haven't had to use my alarm yet since summer started lmao. Gosh I'm so going to miss this forum and all the fun things we do when I have to go to college. I'm going to be living in the dorms too :(.

im going to college too but im not ganna live in a dorm...its too creepy...have u watched the thai ghost movie called DORM??? haha.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
im going to college too but im not ganna live in a dorm...its too creepy...have u watched the thai ghost movie called DORM??? haha.
AW MAN! I WAS THINKING ABOUT BEING IN DORMS WHEN I GO TO COLLEGE IN LIKE WHAT 4 YEARS...

THATS SCARII!!! HAHA..LOL..I WANNA SEE IT!!...LOL..

IS IT A TRUE STORY OR NO??LOL..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha i went to check it out on youtube already..pretty sad and intense!! add scarrii to it too!! haha abit..lol..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Although I watch this lakorn I haven;t been posting on this thread. But I have to say it's interesting even though I have little idea what it going on. But it's a good lakorn so i just wanted to post here. This is the first interesting lakorn I've watched after SB.
Welcome aboard iluvjin, please join in and chat with us. We need more crazy fans of Pom Ruk Roy Adeed like us in here. :loool:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
just finish with the show
kwan and win are so cute
they are so playful around each other :wub:
how did they make look chin cry
it seem like they really hurt him just to make him cry
:lol: No they didn't hurt him. He was just complaining that he doesn't want to cry, he doesn't like crying, and as he was complaining he started to cry :loool: It's like he cry because he hate and didn't crying. :loool: hahahaha that is so funny, that's why Kwan and Win was making fun of his method of crying. :lol:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: OMG I just got this error message :lol: That is so weird I never knew they limit the smilies in here too LOL

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND
You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message
Anyway... hello everyone Pom Ruk Roy Adeed crazy fans :D lol

skies

sarNie Adult
Nice, more translation for those that don't understand :lol: so glad I'm not one of them because it would be so sad. Some of you girls needs to pick up the language soon because you're guys are so crazy about this lakorn, it would be so much better if you understand, you'll love it more. ;)
It's that your youtube?
yeah, it is...haha....
and about picking up the language...you have no idea how hard i'm trying to...haha...i think i can understand if a word or two sound familiar to me...lol...

anyways, i've been thinking (for days now lol)...if anyone is interested in translating (both in english and thai (american alphabets)) then maybe i can just do the timing and put it together...all i need is the translation of the dialogs....

:D

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
:lol: No they didn't hurt him. He was just complaining that he doesn't want to cry, he doesn't like crying, and as he was complaining he started to cry :loool: It's like he cry because he hate and didn't crying. :loool: hahahaha that is so funny, that's why Kwan and Win was making fun of his method of crying. :lol:
\

LOL
I LOVE HIM
SO CUTE