Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

kong

sarNie Egg
omg...i can't wait to see kwan and win together again...there such a cute couple...hopefully it will air soon...poo is also in here...interesting but i just think that poo needs to act it up more..i'm sorrie but i just think that poo is not of that good of an actress..but oh well at least i get to see win and kwan together...can't wait!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to this lakorn...Kwan and Wing are cute together. Surely Nong Gino is kute
to that you can't resist!!!!!

skies

sarNie Adult
hurry up and air this series!!!! i really want to watch it!!!! lol...this waiting is soooo torturing! any news would help a little...haha :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like both Kwan and Poo so this should be interesting. I'm not too sold on Win though, like Vier a bit better although that's purely for shallow reasons. I don't think Win is all that cute.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
everyone here knows how much i love kwan but for win... he's ok, i use to watch him in the lakorn with pancake and plik din soo dao.. i'm so happy, kwan has 2 lakorns this year!

skies

sarNie Adult
lol...seems like not a lot of you guys here are fond of win...i think he's alright...haven't really seen him in any lakorn so this will probably be the first time...hopefully, they don't disappoint me.... :D

AIYO! I CAN'T WAIT! TEASERS? NEWS? ANYTHING AT ALL??? :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's not confirmed yet so anything can still change but this lakorn is rumored to air after Siang Luang Siang Ruk ja. ^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
After this one airs, wonder what's next for Kwan?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, Poo is going overseas for her studies but what about Kwan? After this one, she has no lakorns lined up.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I'm pretty sure kwan will have another lakorn after this...look at Pinky we thought she wasnt having after TKC and bam two lakorns in a row lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Oh no, it's different na. I know that Pinky and Pancake will have at least 3-4 lakorns per year so after TKC, I wasn't afraid that we wouldn't be seeing Pinky but Kwan is actually different. Kwan barely had 2 lakorns last year. DDH almost didn't make it to air; well, DDH aired on the last week of December so Kwan, I'm actually afraid that Bpom Ruk may be her last project of the year since there are sooooo many other lakorns lined up to air as well.

I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing Pinky soon, the one with Aof since it already began filming. For Kwan, even if she was to begin filming another lakorn after this one airs, it will most likely air in 2009.