Phom Ruk Roy Adeed (Dida Vdo)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Updated!

It's about how Win is overseas for his studies when he receives a notice that his Grandpa, Father, and Uncle passed away from an accident. He returns to Thailand to take care of the businesses. I believe, in order to open his Grandpa's will, he has to find the lost grandchild, Kwan. Kwan is the daughter of his Uncle, whose Mom was kicked out of the household years ago because she was only a slave. One of those corny stories again. Win discovers Kwan residing in the slums of the city and takes her back to the main mansion. The will is set to divide half of the inheritance to each grandchild. That is where all of the drama and fun begins as Win and Kwan fall in love with each other but they can't because they're siblings, cousins. But then, there are other secrets surrounding this family...didn't say what. I guess, we'll find out soon.

It's a drama ja.

Credits to Aiyaja.
Thanks for the summary. Reminds me of MY GIRL. lmao. But I am not a Win's fan, though I enjoy some of his lakorn. He should remain a supporting cast in my opinion.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Poo isn't the n'rai here. In Dao Kra Jai it said that "someone" said Poo is a n'rai here, but she's not. That "someone" is Kwan... She didn't say anything about it though.
Actually, that someone is not Kwan, it's actually Poo na. Poo has given interviews about this lakorn, how she will be switching from Nang'ake into a Nang'rai and she's not afraid of what other people will think of her or if she was to lose the Nang'ake title because in the end she's an actress. But then, Poo didn't exactly say "Nang'rai" but she said that there will be two Nang'akes but clearly, Kwan is Nang'ake while Poo is Nang'rai but because Poo is still a Nang'ake status, they don't label her as Nang'rai yet.

Kwan hasn't given any interviews in regards to this lakorn yet. I haven't heard from Win either, only Poo because her "switch" is making headlines.

Anyway, Poo said that the scripts are still changing so she doesn't know how evil her character is. And as for the storyline, I don't know if this whole lost grandchild still plays a part now since Poo said that Kwan will be someone from the slums and then becomes rich and then interferes into Win and Poo's love lives, they're fiances.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, I want to read Kwan's interviews too. But so far, Poo has been sharing bits and pieces of the storyline with us. ^_^ Doesn't sound as bad and corny as before.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't understand why poo couldn't be a good n'rai here, she's so sexy i can imagine her run after the p'ek no problem. :loool:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i don't understand why poo couldn't be a good n'rai here, she's so sexy i can imagine her run after the p'ek no problem. :loool:
I absolutely agree with you, Sajenna :loool: .

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, Kristy, oh I did watch that DKJ clip. Hm, funny.

Okay, this whole thing, bringing in Poo and Kwan is a a bad thing now. I mean, now, it looks like there's tension. It's funny, Poo keeps saying she's not playing rai but in her written interviews, she even said that she's not afraid to. Poo's interviews are confusing. As for Kwan, I haven't read up on any interviews so I don't know if Kwan really said that or not. But so far, the interviews have came from Poo and not Kwan.

Katerine

Butterfly123
Haha tension?! drama already and it not even half way filming hehe.

i wat to read kwans interview to she needs to do one =)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i will be so sad if kwan lied, but i don't think cause she looks so innocent :spin: .she's like a little girl,how cuuute... :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
Haha tension?! drama already and it not even half way filming hehe.

i wat to read kwans interview to she needs to do one =)
i was gonna say that too .. it' snot even half way there and there's already tension .. be hard especially when you have two young n'eks neck to neck ..

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol well i needed 2 say somthin :p but i wonder who started it hehe. was it kwan coz win was bein all love towards poo :loool: Poo coz kwan was jealous coz she didn get any attension :loool: or was it win :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lol well i needed 2 say somthin :p but i wonder who started it hehe. was it kwan coz win was bein all love towards poo :loool: Poo coz kwan was jealous coz she didn get any attension :loool: or was it win :loool:
I'm sorry, the tension between Poo and Kwan is not related to Win. Haha, both Kwan and Poo don't like Win.

Well, so far, I don't know who started what first but they just need to shut up and let these little problems disappear before both are placed in freezer again. Kwan is being smart this time, she learned her lesson so she's keeping her mouth shut unlike Poo who seems to be talking. The articles I've read are of Poo. It was the media that named Poo as Nang'rai so I'm not sure if Poo is charging at Kwan because of the reporters or if Kwan really did say it because so far, I can't seem to find anything that ties Kwan back to calling Poo as Nang'rai.

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol well kwan will need to do an interview sooner then later she does have fans who would like to knw her point of view on the lakorn =)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Kwan may be ordered by the elders to keep quiet for the sake of the lakorn.

I'm confused with Poo. She said that everything between her and Kwan are fine then all of a sudden, she points the finger at Kwan for calling her a Nang'rai when Poo gave interviews out before anyone and when she did, the reporters gave her that Nang'rai title. Perhaps there's a misunderstanding somewhere.

And honestly, there is really only one nang'ake, not two. If Poo is nang'ake then Kwan isn't and if Kwan is then Poo isn't so I don't see the point in Poo getting all upset. I thought Poo said that the title of a Nang'ake isn't important? :huh:

Katerine

Butterfly123
^ lol that where i got conffused ;) coz poo said in her interview that she was n'rai then she said no she isnt ther 2 n'ek hope this doesnt turn out like umm wat is called the one with noon, mo and new. mo was ment 2 be n'ek but left like 2-3 episodes in and noon was meant 2 be n'rai but ended up as ne'k i hope this doesnt turn out like that

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's weird. Well, I hope that both can continue to collaborate peacefully or else, this incident may be the last straw for Khun Dang and both are frozen in projects. :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Isn't the lakorn on hold anyway? @ least that's what I read...
Oh, um I'm not sure now.

Here's a clip of Kwan behind the scenes for this lakorn. Kwan looks pretty nice being poor. She's quite convincing in this scene.

Here's a summary of the clip for those who don't understand Thai. The little boy, Gino, plays as Kwan's younger brother. In the clip, Kwan is asking her Mom if she's her real daughter and cries. Gino is supposed to wipe Kwan's tears. Gino's Mom and the crew kept telling Gino to wipe Kwan's tears but Gino wouldn't then Gino looked at Kwan and said, there's none to wipe. :lol: Everyone began laughing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1OuMn7ba6s

Ana

sarNie Adult
oh ok...thanx, 4 the clip..LOL..that was cute. That little boy is cute!! I never seen him b4.